The first show went off without a hitch and they piled into the busses afterwards to head up to the next venue.  Mollie didn't get to see JC after the show as the guys were whisked away.  She showered in the venue's locker room and loaded herself onto the dancer's bus.  The girls shared a celebratory drink before getting to bed.  It was the first time sleeping on a bus for some of them and it would probably take some getting used to.

    Mollie was surprisingly refreshed when she woke up the next morning.  She found herself sitting at the table in the front of the bus when Annalesia came up and sat across from her.  Mollie hadn't gotten to know her that well yet but she figured it was as good a time as any to bring up the contract situation.

 

"Hey Anna, when did they ask you to sign the contract for the tour?"

"The day we met the guys.  When they pulled us for fittings they gave us the contract to read over and told us to have it back by the end of the week.  Don't you remember?" 

"I was never given one.  Johnny told me to get on the guys' bus to go the venue yesterday and he handed me the contract, saying they forgot.  It just seemed strange to me.  Like maybe they purposely forgot."

"That is weird.  I mean there's only 5 of us girls, you'd think it would be pretty easy to figure out they were missing one," Anna replied. 

"Do you have a copy of your contract with you?"

"I think so, but it's probably under the bus in my big suitcase.  I'll pull it out when we get to the next stop."

 

    Mollie was grateful to have a bit of a lead.  She rested easy as they continued their drive up north.  When they arrived at the hotel the next day, she got the contract from Anna.  She holed up in her room and scoured the text, looking for anything that could save her.  It didn't take her long to find it.  Just as she thought, the last paragraph regarding relationships with the "talent" was not included in Anna's contract.  Still, Mollie would feel better if she had a lawyer's input on the situation.  She ran down to the front desk and asked them to copy Anna's contract for her.  When they did, she returned Anna's contract to her and retrieved the one Johnny gave her from her bag.  She let one of the security guards know she would be gone for a bit and headed out to the local post office.  She sent the packet out to her lawyer with a note explaining her predicament.

     A few days later, she met up with Justin at their spot and they took their jog around the arena they were in that day.  It had become a bit of a routine for them and it was nice to have something constant in her day to day activity. Justin had become a fast friend and Mollie felt like she could confide in him.  He knew all of her worries concerning JC and had even taken an interest in her past and her life.  She felt like she had been friends with him forever, he had told her all about him and Britney and his different relationships with each of the guys.  They could lean on each other and he had been there for her through the contract situation.  Mollie hadn't heard back from her lawyer at this point and as their run came to a close, the two walked towards the dressing rooms.

 

"Hey Justin, do you think you guys would back me if it came to fighting Johnny over the contract?  I know we haven't known each other too long but I don't feel like I should be subjected to different rules because I want to be with JC." 

"I would definitely have your back and you know JC would.  I just hope it doesn't come to that.  I know Johnny's probably going to bring it up pretty soon."

 

Mollie's phone rang and she held up a finger to Justin, not recognizing the number.  When she answered she heard the voice of her lawyer.  After a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo, he gave her an answer.

 

“So what does this mean?  What can I do?”  Mollie mmhmm’ed a few more times and then hung up. 

“Was that the lawyer?  What did he say?” 

“Race you to the toy room, you can hear while I tell JC!”

 

The duo took off running and made it to the toy room in seconds.  They found the other guys in there, JC lying down on a couch.  She ran over and hopped on his lap, startling him and jolting his eyes open.

 

“And to what do I owe this pleasure?” JC grumbled, sitting up.

“I got some good news.  The lawyer called and he said it’s not exactly legal forcing me to sign a different contract from everyone else but it’s not exactly not legal either.” 

“And this is good?  If it’s not completely illegal then there’s still a chance you have to sign it.”

“Well, he said the only legal way would be to have the other girls sign the same contract.  Which theoretically, they wouldn’t have a problem signing because they’re not involved with any of you…” Mollie looked around, “are they?”

 

The guys shook their heads.  JC’s face still showed his confusion.

 

“I have a plan!”

 

She launched into an explanation of her plan and the guys laughed as she revealed the good parts.  They all agreed to be in on her idea and decided to call a meeting with Johnny after the show.  Mollie excused herself to go to the dancer’s dressing room and find the other piece to the puzzle.  Before she could hop off his lap, JC pulled her towards him.

 

“Hey, if this doesn’t work, I’m quitting,” he joked, planting a kiss on her lips.

“Oh great, an out of work popstar and an out of work dancer, we’ll make a great couple.”

 

            JC laughed as she stood and he pinched her ass as she walked away, causing her to jump. He shook his head as she an out the door and he settled back down on the couch.

 

They had a one day break between shows so, later that night they all hung out in the toy room before heading back to the hotel.  Johnny had agreed to meet them there and the plan was in place.  When Johnny arrived, the guys were scattered around the room, doing their own thing.  Johnny watched as Mollie laid the contract out on the table.

 

“So, what’s it gonna be?” Johnny asked, a cocky smile spreading across his face. 

“No deal.”

“Then I guess we’ll be finding you a replacement Miss Greenspan,” Johnny said calmly. 

“Good luck with that.  While you’re at it you can find a replacement for me,” JC said.

“Very funny.”

“I’m not joking Johnny.  We’ve looked into this and you can’t make her sign something the other dancers didn’t sign.  And if Lance and Anna are allowed to hook up,” JC said, pointing a finger to the two snuggling in a corner, “than Mollie and I should be free to do whatever we want.”

Johnny glared at Lance before crossing his arms.  “Well, I plan on having all of the dancers sign this contract.  I’ve already got one on board.” 

“Who?” Mollie replied, shocked.  That’s when she spotted Diana looking over Johnny’s shoulder.

“Diana sees nothing wrong with the modified contract, she was happy to sign it.” 

“Listen Johnny, if you don’t drop this power trip and give Mollie the original contract to sign, there’s going to be hell to pay because I’m not going to continue on this tour.”

 

Mollie was a little surprised that he was willing to take it that far for her.  Johnny shrugged and stood up to walk out.  Mollie watched as he went, feeling JC’s hand rub her thigh.

 

“He’ll get over it.  Apparently it’s just going to take a little longer than we thought.”

 

The next day the group headed out to Hershey Park, determined to have fun on their first day off.  The boys had shut the park down and the group had free reign of everything in it.  After hitting a few of the roller coasters, they gathered at a ride that shot two people in the air and let them bungee back down.  Mollie hopped up to sit on the fence that separated the crowd from the actual ride and JC put a hand on either side of her, leaning in close.

 

“Do you think this is going to work?  This contract thing?” Mollie said, hooking her index fingers through the loops of JC’s cargo shorts.

“Yes.  I meant what I said when I told him I’d walk.  I’m tired of people controlling my life.” 

“I wouldn’t let you do that,” Mollie replied, looking up to meet his eyes.  “I wouldn’t let you throw away everything you’ve worked for.  You guys worked hard on this album.  This tour is the culmination of everything you’ve been working towards since the beginning.”

“I would do it for you,” JC said, sheepishly.  “I know it might sound crazy but you and me…it’s different than anything I’ve ever had before.  I don’t want to have to wait to see you for weeks at a time.  I want you with me, all the time.” 

Mollie couldn’t contain her smile.  “I definitely don’t want to miss you either,” she replied, leaning in for a kiss.  She tugged at his belt loops, pulling him between her legs.  JC slipped a hand in her hair and they got lost in their own world.  It wasn’t until they heard a chorus of gagging noises and shouts of “get a room” that they realized everyone was watching them.

 

“On the other hand, it’d definitely be easier to resist you if you went home,” JC joked.

“Resist what?” she purred innocently into his ear. 

“And now I need to turn the other way and recite the pledge of allegiance, excuse me,” he replied, turning away from the group and walking in the other direction.  Mollie couldn’t help but laugh and the rest of the group just stared at them, puzzled.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime tour abusiveex boyfriendjc tourjc jc dancer celebrity first time