Author's Chapter Notes:
i know i know...bad updater. But school is finally coming to a close, so I have more time to update..

hope you like it!
Chapter 6- Say Goodbye to Timberlake
It was 4 o’clock after school, and the guys and I were playing basketball. Well, it started with all five of us, but soon everyone left except for me and Chris. JC had to go to track practice, Lance had to finish a model rocket for his science club, and Joey had to serve a detention for slapping a girl’s butt during class.
We were just playing a little one on one, and it was getting pretty intense.

I don’t know if it was the adrenaline or the fact that it was facing my nemesis at the moment, but I have never felt more competitive in my life.

“So man did you fuck her?” Chris asked as I shot the ball.

“Nah man…” I said as the ball went in. Swoosh.

“ I knew it. Too much of a pussy. I knew you wouldn’t be able to,” he bragged, missing the basket completely. He seriously sucks at basketball. The only way he ever wins is if JC is on his team. Maybe it’s because he’s short.

“Man Chris, things like this take time. You obviously don’t know how to get a girl in bed,” I replied.

“Oh and what knowledge am I lacking oh great sex god Timberlake?” he mocked, trying to steal the ball from me.

I sprinted right pass him, making him unsuccessful in his attempts. “You see, you got to work a girl. You got to ease her in. You got to-” I shot the ball. “Make her want you. Not the other way around.”

Chris snorted. “Whatever dude. All you need is enough alcohol and you can get any girl you want.”

“Yeah…I mean if that’s the only way you can get girls to sleep with you Chris, than that’s cool. I mean whatever works for you. I personally want her to willingly sleep with me, make her want me,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“God you’re such a prick Timberlake,” Chris grunted.

“That’s only why I’m kicking your ass at basketball,” I grinned.

“So did you even kiss her?” Chris asked, sweat dripping from his brow.

I paused. Should I tell him? No I couldn’t. If I told him he would think he was winning and then he would brag to the rest of the guys that I couldn’t even get Sara Fletcher to kiss me.

Oh no. That could not happen. I mean a guy with my looks should be able to get any girl he wants to kiss him. And a girl who looks like her-

I mean who says no to Timberlake?

I couldn’t tell him. Social Suicide. I needed to think of something quick, to get him off my balls.

I looked at Chris, looked at the ball and shot.

“Yeah of course I kissed her. I’m not that much of a pussy. As a matter of fact-” I looked at my watch. “I’m gonna meet her in about 30 minutes. So I gotta go. Bye.” I said after the ball went in the basket.

“Whatever dude. You’re not going to get anywhere,” he called after me.

“We’ll see about that,” I responded.

I hope she doesn’t mind me dropping by.
Psh…who am I kidding? No girl can resist a surprise visit from the Timberlake.
~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
“Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait. Let me get this straight. You didn’t kiss him?” Amanda asked, shock inscribed in every inch of her face.

It was Monday afternoon and Amanda and I were attempting to study for our physics exam. The thing is, we had always feigned listening to our teacher, Dr. Richards (he insists on being called doctor, and throws a fit if we accidentally call him mister), and didn’t have a clue as to what the test would be on. Dr. Richards is older than this school itself. He had tired, old blue eyes, and a horrible comb over. Serious. Like it’s this one strand of hair that he tries to comb over the rest of his bald head. Every time I see it, I just want to grab a pair of scissors and cut it off. But of course I can’t, with the school rules and all.

Physics is that class that no one ever takes seriously, and the teacher has no control over his class. People are texting, talking, passing notes, or even painting their nails. It’s kinda sad actually, because as we stared at our text book, I realize how beneficial it would’ve been to actually pay attention instead of pass notes to Amanda. If we had any chance of passing this exam, we needed to lock down and study for real. Unfortunately, Amanda had no intention on quizzing me on velocity or whatever. Oh no. Instead, Amanda decided she was going to constantly grill me about my date.

“No. Amanda. I didn’t kiss him,” I grunted for about the fifth time.

She crossed her arms in disbelief. “I just can’t believe it.”

“Why is it so hard to believe?” I retorted.

“Well…considering you’ve only dreamed about this date ever since you were in kindergarten I still find it hard to believe you didn’t kiss him when you had a chance,” she stated.

“Well..I just didn’t okay?” I snapped.

After about five minutes of angry silence, she cocked her head to the side, while biting her pencil.

“Well…why not?”

“Why not what ?” I asked, aggravated at her disbelief.

“Why didn’t you kiss him?” she answered, aggravated.

“Because…” I hesitated, searching for the right words, because truth was, I really didn‘t know, “ …because .I wanted to make sure it was the right time? You know? I mean it would be my first kiss…and I wanted it to be at the right moment, and with the right guy,” I admitted.

She snorted. “Whatever…man if I were you, I would’ve been all over him like-” she turned around and rubbed her hands over her back as if she were kissing him. “-Oh Justin!” she groaned.

I giggled slapping her playfully on her back. “Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

She grinned. “Yeah…but it doesn’t mean I can’t daydream about another guy. I mean Justin that curly blonde hair..”

“And those pretty blue eyes,” I added. We stayed silent for awhile, lost in our own thoughts staring at the textbook, staring at the physics book and trying to interpret what the hell derivatives were.

“I can’t believe you didn’t kiss him,” she sighed.

“Can we drop it already? I didn’t kiss-” I stopped as my mom walked in my room with a plate of cookies. Yes. My mom is one of those moms, you know the one that brings you cookies when you study even when you are 17 years old.

“Kiss who?” my mom asked.

“Ma…it’s nobody,” I groaned.

“Well Sara it obviously somebody,” she answered as she laid down some fresh cookies on the table.

“Really ma it’s nobody,” I explained. “It’s just a boy at school.”

“A boy at school?” her face lit up. “Well you should bring him over, and have the family meet him.”

I snorted. “Yeah right and let daddy kill him?”

“He won’t kill him.” my mom assured.

“Remember when dad practically chased out my bio partner last year with a machete because he thought he was trying to make a move on me?” I reminded her.

Which is true. If you look up definition in the dictionary, you would see my father’s picture. I guess because I’m his youngest (I have one older brother and one older sister), and the fact that my sister had just eloped in Las Vegas had kinda shaped him to be suspicious of every guy which enters this house. But chasing a guy who wasn’t even interested in me with a machete is completely over the top. I mean can you imagine what he would do to a guy that actually liked me (if Justin really does in fact like me)?

“Honey that was last year, and it was all a misunderstanding,” she explained.

“Well…He’s not coming over. End of story,” I grunted.

“Fine. But he has to meet us sooner or later,” my mom pointed out, just as the doorbell rang.

She finally left to answer it, leaving me and Amanda back to study.
.
Just as I picked up my pencil, Amanda’s mouth was agape and her face had contorted to a stupefied expression.

“What’s your problem?” I asked, taking a bite of my cookie.

She simply pointed out the window and as I turned and looked, I dropped my half eaten cookie.

“Looks like it’s sooner rather that later,” Amanda whispered as we both stared at Justin standing near the doorway.

“Oh hi!” I heard my mother’s voice float up the stairs. “You must be the boy Sara was talking about! Come in and have some dinner with us.”

I stared in horror. Oh my god. Justin is going to die tonight and I didn’t even get to kiss him.

Incomplete
fallenangel7575 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 17 members. Members who liked Ugly Sara also liked 375 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: school