Author's Chapter Notes:

wow. i actually updated it really fast. hahaa. but i just needed a little push, that's all.

 hope you enjoy this one! it was fun writing.

*and reviews inspire a person to write faster*

hahaa. another cheap attempt to get reviews. sorry.

Chapter Three-Beauty and the Geek

     Have you ever stared into eyes so beautiful and deep that it made you think that the whole world around you had dissolved?

     Well, Justin Timberlake didn't have those eyes. He didn't make the whole world dissolve, he made the whole fucking universe dissolve.

     When he came up to us, I can't really say who was more surprised, me or Amanda. I have to say it was pretty priceless watching her jaw drop to the ground, because not only was I talking to a boy (which was already pretty shocking as it was), I was talking to Justin Timberlake.      Well, I have to admit, I was just as shocked. What was Justin doing talking to a girl like me? I mean, did I die and go to heaven? Was this another dream? Isn't this the same guy who dated Blair van der Woodley, the prettiest, coolest senior in school? And he's talking to me? Sara Fletcher, certified loser?

     It was very perplexing indeed.

     But yet, he was there, sitting at our table. He reached out his hand, and shook my hand.

     Oh my god...he touched me.

     "Hey there. I don't think we've met, I'm Justin," he grinned, showing a full set of his flawless teeth.

     No shit. Everybody knows who you are. I smiled hugely, I was cheesing mad hard. I probably looked like I was on some drugs or something, but I just couldn't wipe my smile off my face.

     "And I'm...I'm..." Shit. What was my name again? Funny how easily you could forget certain facts like your name when talking to a hot guy. "Sara." I finally stuttered.

     "Nice to meet you. It's funny how I've never seen you around here before. Are you new?" he asked, cocking his adorable little head to the side.

     "Actually...I sit behind you in Physics," I pointed out.

     He frowned, and his forehead wrinkled in cute little lines.

     Did I say something wrong?

     "Oh...well.." he hesitated for a moment as if he were in deep thought, "Well...it is kinda hard to see someone who sits behind you," he chuckled.

     Too bad I sat in front of you last year. I didn't care to point that out to him, I was just happy he was talking to me.

     I smiled and nodded my head, "I guess you're right."

     "So...anyway...I was wondering," he looked at me sheepishly, as if he were embarrassed at what he was going to say next, "What are you doing after school on Friday?"

     He cast his eyes on the floor, and he was blushing a little.

     Aw...how sweet, and everyone says he's so cocky.

     I slowly felt a blush creep along my face, but I didn't want to sound to desperate (even though I really was), and make it sound like I had no life whatsoever (even though I really didn't), so I pretended to have to think about it. "Well...I was going to go to a party..."

     Amanda snorted, and I kicked her underneath the table. She looked pissed and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, but after seeing my warning look, she quickly closed it.

     I smiled. "But I guess... in your case, I think I'll just have to miss it."

     Ohhh. I sounded flirty.

     He smiled. "Great! I guess I'll meet you I'll pick you up at eight!"

     He got up, and walked back to The Fab Five table, but before he reached his seat, he turned around and gave me one more big smile.

     I sank in my chair and sighed. I think I'm in love.

~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

     I sank in my chair and sighed. I think I'm gonna be sick.

     What the fuck were you thinking, Timberlake?

     Well, I guess that's the problem. I wasn't thinking.

     I mean, she's a nice girl, don't get me wrong. She has nice...um...well...she chose nice colors for her braces.

     And that's exactly my point. I am not attracted to her at all. First of all...her clothes? I mean, no homo, but that girl could use a serious make-over. I mean what girl wears baggy sweaters with cats on them? It's like she pulled it out of my grandma's wardrobe.

     I mean, I don't think she would be that bad if she took care of herself a little more. I mean if she straightened her hair, highlighted her hair, plucked her eyebrows, wore contacts, took the braces off, and wore better clothes than she would be perfect.

     Is that too much for a guy to ask? For a girl to look nice?

     I must've been deep in thought, because I felt Joey elbow me. "Hah! Look guys! It's like Justin is thinkin' harder than Lance."

     "Like that's possible," JC snorted.

     I playfully punched JC in the shoulder. "That's not what yo momma said last night."

     He playfully punched me back. "Dude...that didn't even make sense.

     I shrugged my shoulders. "Yo momma don't make sense."

     Chris shook his head. "There goes Justin tryin to be a wigger again."

    I punched Chris, but it wasn't playfully.

     "Aw shit! That really fucking hurt," he whined.

     "Ah get over it," I snapped.

     Chris pouted. "You better be nice to me, Timberlake. Because when I win the bet, I'm gonna break hell on your stanky ass."

     I laughed. "Yeah right. I'm gonna win this one, Chris. Did you see the way she was looking at me?"

     Chris snorted. "You're so full of yourself, Timberlake. Yes, I saw it, but I also happened to overhear how she was in your physics class this whole year."

     "Well, I fixed it didn't I? And she's meeting me on Friday isn't she?" I retorted.

     "Yeah, well, once she sees how you truly act, Timberlake, she'll get over your looks just like that," Chris pointed out.

     "And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked, anger rising in my body.

    "Chill dude. All I'm saying is, you ain't funny. You ain't athletic. You ain't smart. You can't even catch a damn football. Luckily god blessed you with pretty boy looks. Girls like her don't go for just appearance.I mean They actually want a guy with personality." Chris scrunched his face in disgust. "I mean aside from your looks, what else do you have to offer?"

     "A lot," I snarled.

     He grinned. "Like what?"

     Well, part of me did agree with him. I mean...I really didn't. But I didn't want to accept it, so I didn't.

     "What the fuck ever Chris, go suck a dick." I said, stomping away from our lunch table.

     Oh I'll prove Chris wrong, and I'll prove everybody in this school wrong. If they honestly think that Justin Timberlake is just another pretty face, well, then they are gonna be eating their words.

     I didn't know how I was going to prove it, but I knew I was going to.

     If there was one thing I did have, it was determination. And I was damn determined.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: school