Author's Chapter Notes:
This is it....or is it?? You tell me....

Chris rolled his window down and eyed J.C. suspiciously as he made his way back to the car, “You’re seriously going to leave?” Chris incredulously asked.

 “No, I’m staying, now stop smirking asshole.”J.C. said leaning down so he was eye level with Chris.

“I knew it!” Chris exclaimed his eyes lighting up with recognition.

“Stop making this a bigger deal than it is, and remember pay back is a bitch.” J.C. smirked as he stood back up and turned around.

“You’ll be thanking me tomorrow.” Chris yelled as J.C. made his way back over to me.

 

“He’s an ass.”J.C. said his eyes darkening as he closed in on me. I just nodded as I grabbed J.C. and pulled him into my house and quickly closed the door, pinning him against it and pulling his head down so our lips met once again. I ran my hands down J.C.’s front feeling his muscles beneath my fingers and made my way to his belt quickly undoing it and slipping my fingers into the hem of his pants. I gasped slightly as my hand made contact with J.C’s throbbing member and it twitched at my touch. J.C. groaned pushing his groin into my fingers and instantly pushing me back, making his way towards my couch. I was ready to fall back onto it and pull him with me, but suddenly J.C. broke our kiss turning me around and bending me over the arm of it and pushing my skirt up over my ass. His hands smoothed over my ass and down my thighs, before he made his way in between my legs, seeing that I was still more than ready for him, completely soaked thru my panties.

 

“Damn Leah.” J.C. groaned as he pushed my panties to the side and slipped one of his fingers into me, teasing me slowly. I moaned out pushing back against his hand, wanting so badly to find my release but savoring all the sensations that were coursing thru my body. J.C. removed his finger suddenly and I whimpered not wanting the sensation to end, but I heard him quickly tear open a condom and slide it on. In another second, J.C.’s hands were back on my hips and I could feel him resting against my entrance pushing lightly. “Ready?” J.C. breathed out softly caressing my ass.

 

“Yes, please.”I whimpered, and that was all it took and he quickly pushed into me completely filling me up. I cried out, arching my back as he stretched me to my limit and he slowly circled his hips grinding into me. I groaned enjoying the sensations coursing thru my body, and J.C. took that as his cue, and pulled out of me before completely filling me back up again.

 

“Damn baby, you feel so good.” J.C. murmured as he lightly smacked my ass, finding a rhythm and digging his fingers into my hips. I cried out with each thrust, enjoying the ache that was building in my stomach. J.C.’s hand snaked its way around my front and his fingers immediately found my clit, and began an assault on it. I whimpered and pushed back on him as my legs started to lightly shake, my orgasm building around him. J.C.’s other hand, had a hold of my hip trying to steady me as he continued to work me over.

 

“That’s it, let it go baby.” J.C. grunted as he started to twitch within me. His voice was all I needed and I cried out as my walls pulsated around him, losing all control and my orgasm completely taking me over. I squeezed and pulled on J.C.’s cock as my orgasm coursed through my body, and he thrust into me one final time, burying himself deep within me, before hissing and letting his orgasm hit. J.C. leaned over my back and laid his head on my shoulder chuckling softly, trying to catch his breath. He finally composed himself and stood up and helped me slowly stand, grinning down at me. I was shaky on my legs from the orgasm he just gave me and J.C. immediately wrapped his arms around my waist steadying me as I kicked my heels off, trying to steady myself a little more. I couldn’t help the smile that was playing on my lips as I looked up at him and I started to giggle uncontrollably causing J.C. to laugh along with me. I composed myself somewhat and whispered, “Come on.” As I tugged on J.C.’s hand lightly and pulled him towards my bedroom.

 

We stumbled thru the door still giggling at one another and I pointed to the trash can as I let his hand go and fell back on my bed waiting for him. J.C. pulled the condom off, and tossed it in the trash before making his way over to me and sitting beside me. I grinned as I climbed over into his lap and straddled him as I bent down and started to kiss him again. J.C.’s hands fisted in my hair, tugging on it slightly, as I felt him start to harden beneath me again. I caressed J.C.’s face and started to make slow work unbuttoning his shirt. I lightly pushed J.C. back so he fell back on my bed and bent down and lightly kissed his chest, after each button, making my way down his body. I glanced up, seeing J.C. watching me intently, fire burning in his eyes. As I undid the last button, he sat up slowly and let me slide the shirt off his body, before pulling his t-shirt over his head and laying back down, letting me continue my assault on him. I kissed down his happy trail and made my way to the top of his jeans where I slowly tugged. J.C. lifted his hips slightly and let me tug his jeans and his boxers down over his hips before he kicked them off and onto the floor. I slid down his body further and slowly took him into my mouth staring up at him the whole time. J.C.’s mouth fell open as I moved my way all the way down his shaft taking him into the back of my throat. I started to slowly suck on him as I moved ever so slowly up and down on him, as he watched me intently. I scraped my nails lightly up and down the inside of his thighs, causing him to incoherently mumble something, causing my mouth to twitch into a smile around him.

 “Come here.” J.C. growled tugging lightly on my hair and pulling me up his body. J.C. kissed me hungrily as his fingers found the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, breaking our kiss only momentarily to remove it. He quickly undid the clasp on my bra, and I sat up slowly letting it fall down my arms, before I carelessly thru it on the floor.

“Mmm.” J.C. murmured as he reached up and grabbed onto my tits. I rolled my head back pushing my chest into his hands as he twisted and tweaked my nipples below his fingers. I grinded my hips down onto him, wanting to feel him inside me again.

 

“My pants pocket.” J.C. groaned bucking his hips up into me. I pulled away and quickly stood up grabbing his jeans and pulling another condom out of the front pocket of his jeans. I unzipped my skirt and slid it and my panties down my body before crawling back on top of J.C. I made quick work of rolling the condom down over his length before hovering over top of him. I grabbed onto J.C.’s shaft, holding him steady as I slid down onto him, groaning out in pleasure as I did. I ran my hands down my body, slowly caressing myself as I started to gently rock back on forth on top of him.

 “Oh fuck baby, touch yourself.” J.C. said lustily as he grabbed onto my hips guiding me. I whimpered as my finger came in contact with my clit and my other hand rolled and massaged my nipple. “Fuck, that’s sexy.” J.C. breathed out grinding up into me. I closed my eyes, and let my head roll back as all the sensations took over my body.

I was focusing on J.C. buried deep inside me, and my hands slowed my body on overload. J.C. grunted and before I even knew what happened he flipped me over so I was on my back and he was on top of me. My eyes widen in surprise at the sudden change of position, but I instantly relaxed and brought my knees up, allowing him better access. J.C. pounded himself into me, knocking the air out of my lungs with each thrust, and causing me to grunt out in pleasure each time. I wrapped my hands around his body, clinging to his shoulders and pulling him closer to me, trying to pull him deeper within me. J.C. buried his face in my neck and nipped lightly at it, as he continued to work me over. I whimpered, running my hands down his back sensually as I felt my orgasm start to build again, and my stomach muscles begin to tighten. J.C. sped up slightly feeling my orgasm building, causing me to cry out as my orgasm over took, and consequently sending J.C. over the edge as well. J.C. relaxed all his weight on me as he lightly kissed my neck and lazily played with my hair. I reveled in amazement at how easily this man could drive me crazy and clung to him, enjoying his weight on top of me. J.C. finally rolled off of me, slowly pulling out of me as he did, causing me to sigh slightly. J.C. pulled the condom off and tied a knot in the end before throwing it across me and into the trashcan. He smiled lazily down at me, before bending his head and lightly kissing me on the mouth. “Mmm, you want some ice cream?” I asked as I ran my fingers thru his hair.

J.C. smirked down at me, “Sure.” He chuckled kissing me once more before standing and offering me his hand to help me up. J.C. slid his boxers on, and I picked his shirt up off the floor shrugging it on and doing a few of the buttons.

“I must say, I think you look better in that shirt than I do.” J.C. huskily said as he moved towards me, kissing me again.

“Hmm, maybe I’ll keep it then.” I smirked as I pulled away and started to roll the sleeves up as I walked away from him.

 

J.C. just grinned and followed me out of the bedroom into the kitchen where I was pulling a carton of ice cream out of the freezer. I got a bowl and a spoon out and set them next to the fudge and the ice cream as J.C. wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a simple kiss on the side of my head. I sighed as I leaned back into him and started to spoon ice cream into the bowl. Just then my doorbell rang and I shrugged at the quizzically look J.C. was giving me. “I duno, there’s whip cream in the fridge, I’ll be right back.” I said kissing him on the cheek and hurrying out of the room.

 

I looked thru the peephole to see Taylor standing on the other side, and immediately opened the door, forgetting that the only thing I was wearing was J.C.’s shirt. “Hey!” I smiled as I stepped aside to let her in.

 

“Uh…hi.” Taylor mumbled looking me up and down. I glanced down, and grinned as a slow blush started to make its way across my face as I realized what I was wearing.

 “Sorry, is there something I can do for you?” I asked.

“I was just dropping your car off, because I’ve got breakfast in the morning with mymom and Chris.” Taylor said handing me my keys.

“Oh yeah. Thanks.” I smiled taking the keys from her outstretched hand.

“So what are you doing?” Taylor asked raising her eyebrows at me.

“I was just getting some ice cream.” I shrugged, not giving away anything else.

“In that?” She asked her lips pursed. I blushed again as I aimlessly played with one of the buttons on the shirt.

“It was the first thing I grabbed.” I mumbled.

“Mmmhmm, and where is the person who belongs to that shirt?” She asked as I looked down refusing to make eye contact.

“In the kitchen, making me a sundae, I really should get back.” I whispered embarrassed by her intense stare.

“Mmmhmm, well you have fun with that, call me tomorrow.” Taylor gushed as she slowly made her way back towards the door.

 

I closed the door and hurriedly made my way back into the kitchen to see J.C. casually leaning against the counter eating ice cream. I smiled at him as I jumped up on the counter beside him and casually kicked my legs back and forth looking down at him. “Who was that?” J.C. smirked at my antics.

“Taylor, she was dropping my car off.” I said taking the spoon out of J.C.’s hand and putting a bite of ice cream into my mouth.

“I see.” J.C. said as he took the spoon back off of me, and pushed my legs apart so he could slide in between them. J.C. took another bite of ice cream, his eyes never leaving mine, and I groaned slightly as he slowly pulled the spoon out of his mouth. He grinned up at me as he dipped the spoon back into the ice cream, before slowly bringing it to my lips and offering me a bite. I took it biting down on the spoon, causing J.C. to have to tug it free from my grip. J.C.’s eyes darkened as he finally freed it from my mouth and he set the bowl of ice cream down on the counter beside me, so he could encircle my waist and pull me closer to him to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth, tasting the ice cream on his lips and tugged lightly on his hair, pulling his head away, as I tilted my head back, giving him access to my neck. J.C.’s lip immediately connected to my throat, never missing a beat, and he started to nip and suck lightly on it, causing my belly to swell again with anticipation for him. J.C.’s head dipped further down below his shirt as he left a trail of kisses down over to my collarbone. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me and he groaned as he pulled away and looked up at me longingly. “I don’t have any more condoms.” J.C. sighed nuzzling my face, and then pulling away and taking another bite of ice cream.

“It’s okay, I do.” I said as I kissed the side of his mouth, licking a way a drop of ice cream that didn’t make it into his mouth.

“Mmm, you drive me crazy.” J.C. growled popping another bite of ice cream into his mouth, before connecting it with my nipple. I gasped at the sensation the cold ice cream and J.C.’s hot mouth had on my nipple and pushed my chest further into his mouth. J.C. smirked at me and repeated the process with my other nipple. I squeezed my legs around him tighter, as the anticipation started to build once again in my core.

“Bed.” I managed to squeak out, causing J.C. to chuckle slightly at me. I scowled at him slightly, but let it go, when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me off the counter, and carried me back towards my bedroom.

Chapter End Notes:
Okay what do we think? We like J.C. and Leah?? Do we want to see more of them?? Do we want to see what happens when he figures out she knows who he is?? Let me know!

Completed
PenguinPrincess is the author of 8 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle girlontop wank