Most people love going home to visit, especially when they don’t get to do it very often; I on the other hand dread it. I moved to Pittsburgh about six months ago, and this was my first trip back home, which everyone thought should have been done sooner because I was only an hour away. I left for a reason and honestly I’d never look back if I could get away with it. However, as dysfunctional as my family may be they are still my family, so here I am about ten minutes outside of Pittsburgh stuck in traffic and I couldn’t be happier because I’m finally away from the madness of my hometown and my overbearing family. I’m so excited to be back in the city and out of that damn small town that I’m heading straight for my friend Taylor’s house, who is going to go out with me tonight whether she likes it or not, because I need it. Taylor is the closest friend I have since I’ve moved to the city, and honestly one of the few people I even call a friend, since I left everyone behind when I moved here, and I don’t have time to meet many new people because of my demanding work schedule. I should be at her place within the next ten minutes, but with the rate that traffic is moving it’ll probably be more like a half hour. Usually this would bother me, and I would be shouting explicatives at anyone who would listen, but I am so happy to be back to normal and away from the soul sucking valley that is my hometown that no one is going to get me down at the moment.

“TAY!” I exclaimed as I finally made my way thru rush hour traffic and to Taylors house and walked thru the front door. “TAYLOR WHERE ARE YOU?”I screamed making my way into the kitchen to see three faces staring back at me.

“Hey.”I laughed waving not caring that I was being stared at like I had three heads.

“Chris, this is my friend Leah I was telling you about; Leah this is my brother Chris and his wife Karly.”Taylor said chuckling at my antics.

“Nice to meet you both,” I nodded turning my attention back to Taylor, “So I had the trip from hell and we are going out tonight.”

Taylor rolled her eyes at me before replying “Chris and Karly just got in from Florida, they’re staying for a while but I was going to spend some time with them tonight.”

“That’s fine, they can come.”I shrugged not really caring but ready for a drink all the same. Taylor started to say something before Chris burst out laughing causing all of us to turn and look at him.

“Oh, we are so going out tonight.”Chris replied causing me to smile in return.

“Great! Let’s get started.”I said making my way over to the fridge and grabbing the bottle of 901 off the top of it and four shot glasses. I saw Chris eye Taylor questioningly and her just shrug ignoring him as I started to pour shots.

“Since when did you start drinking tequila Tay? More specifically 901?”Chris said finally having to ask.

“She doesn’t, but tequila is all I will drink, and I happen to love 901, anyways she’s going to do a shot with us right now because I need it and I’m not going to take no for an answer.”I replied handing out shot glasses to everyone. Chris and Karly just laughed grabbing their shot glasses as Taylor scowled at me but took the shot out of my hand anyways. “Here’s to forgetting where I was born.”I said raising my glass up and then quickly throwing the shot back followed by the other three.



A couple hours later the four of us were sitting around a table at Cadillac Ranch laughing and having a good time. “So what do you do Leah, that would allow you to go home away from work for a week?”Karly asked taking a sip of her drink.

“I’m in sales, but trust me I did more work when I was down there than anything, I hate that place.” I said shaking my head, “What about you?”

“Oh, I’m one of the managers for the Orlando Magic.”Karly replied shrugging.

“What about you Chris?”I asked turning my attention to him. I saw his eyes falter and glance at Taylor again with another questioning look. Truth is I know who Chris is and I’ve known he was Taylor’s older brother since the first week I knew her, however ever since, I’ve acted like I knew nothing about him or the rest of Nsync for that matter. Taylor is one of my closest friends and her friendship is one of the most genuine ones I’ve ever had, and I didn’t want her thinking I was friends with her for any other reason than that.

“I, uh, I do a little bit of acting and sing a little here and there.”Chris replied downing his beer.

I immediately motioned a waitress over feeling the tension in the air. “Can Chris get another beer and can we get four more shots of tequila?”I asked before turning my attention back to Chris. “So are you any good?”I asked causing Karly to laugh and Chris to relax a little.

“I’m alright, nothing to write home about.”Chris chuckled.

“Ahh, that’s too bad I love a guy with a good voice.”I said my voice trailing off as the waitress came back with our drinks.

“Here’s to me finding a man with a beautiful voice who can play the shit out the drums, ooh! Or the piano!”I said as I held up my shot and immediately slammed it back before slamming the glass back on the table.

“Is that your dream guy?”Karly asked giggling as the tequila started to make its way into her system.

“Daniel Adair….”I said dreamily, “Any man who can play drums like that I’d marry in a heartbeat.”I said wistfully causing Taylor and Karly to giggle and Chris to laugh.

“So a drummer then?”Taylor asked.

“I definitely wouldn’t complain.”I laughed, “But someone who can belt songs out at the top of his lungs while beating on a piano is definitely alright too. But, I mean rock out on the piano, none of that girly Beethoven shit.”

“Why the piano? I mean I get why girls like drummers or guys who can play the guitar, but you don’t hear piano very often…”Karly said a perplexed look on her face.

“I duno, It probably has something to do with my high school theatre director. God that man could sing and he could tear up the keys on a fucking piano.” I said motioning the waitress back over.

“SHE NEEDS TO MEET C!”Chris exclaimed almost jumping up out of his chair.

“What?”I asked confused looking back and forth between the three faces that were now all staring back at me grinning.

“J.C……Hold on, I’ll be back.”Chris trailed off as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and made his way away from the table.


Taylor and Karly were giggling talking about dream guys, or musicians, or something else that I couldn’t focus on. I was too busy trying to process what just happened. Is Chris really trying to set me up with J.C.? I can play it cool around Chris, hell I meet celebrities all the time in my job so it’s never something I ever really think twice about, but J.C.? I could get lost in those eyes for days. Not to mention that boy can definitely belt out some songs while playing the shit out of a piano. I was still lost in a daydream when Chris made his way back over to the table grinning as he sat back down. “LEAH!” Taylor exclaimed waving her hand in front of my face. “Huh?”I asked bringing myself back to reality to find the three of them staring at me with bemused looks on their faces. “What are you doing tomorrow night?”Karly finally asked breaking the awkward looks I was getting.

“Nothing really…why?”I asked eyeing her cautiously.

“Our friend J.C. is gonna be in town and Chris and I were thinking you could come out with the three of us.”Karly replied grinning from ear to ear.

“This is the guy that Chris thinks I need to meet?”I asked looking back and forth between the two. Chris just nodded eagerly bouncing up and down in his seat causing me to laugh. “Okay, so why exactly do I need to meet him?”I asked trying to contain the excitement that was bubbling inside me.

“You want a man who can knock your socks off while singing and playing the piano? He’s your guy.”Chris said grinning evilly still bouncing up and down.

“Well if he plays as good as you say, that’ll be enough to make me cum right there.”I said causing the whole table to burst out in laughter and give each other knowing looks.


The next day I was a nervous wreck trying to get ready for the impending date. My closet looked like it had thrown up all over my room, as I tried on every single article of clothing on before angrily tearing it off and throwing it on the floor somewhere. Around five, I was completely frustrated and threw everything back in my closet before making my way out the door and to Taylors. I walked in the door and immediately up to her bedroom. I heard the shower running when I walked in, so I set myself to work in her closet without even acknowledging her. A few minutes later I heard the water shut off and the bathroom door creak open, so I poked my head out of the closet to greet her. Taylor screamed as she put her hand over her heart scaring me, causing me to jump back. “Christ, Leah, you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing?”Taylor exclaimed all in one breath as she sat down on her bed still clutching her chest.

“I couldn’t find anything to wear tonight, and then I remembered you have my black pencil skirt,” I said holding it up in the air, “And I need a shirt to go with it.”

“Well you didn’t have to be so damn sneaky about it.”Taylor snapped as she walked over to the mirror and picked up her hair dryer.

“I wasn’t being sneaky, you were just in the shower when I got here.” I said rolling my eyes as I disappeared back into her closet in search of a shirt.


About an hour and half later after Taylor had calmed down and we helped each other get ready for our respective dates for the night, Taylors front door opened. “Tay! Is Leah here?”Chris yelled bouncing into the living room, coming face to face with both me and Leah.

“See, I am NOT the only one who barges into your house obnoxiously!”I exclaimed giving Taylor and all knowing look as she just rolled her eyes at both of us.

“Aww come on Taylor, you love me.”Chris said engulfing her in a big bear hug.

“Hey Karly!”I exclaimed as I saw her standing in the doorway with J.C. standing beside her, a shy smile on his face.

Chris immediately broke away from Taylor and grabbed my hand and bounced over to where Karly and J.C. were standing. “Leah, this is my friend J.C. I was telling you about, C, this is Leah.”Chris grinned grabbing J.C.’s hand and putting it in my hand he was still holding.
I just laughed nervously not sure what to say.

“Sorry,” J.C. said taking his hand back and rubbing the back of his neck, “You’ll have to forgive Chris’ antics, were all use to it.”

“It’s fine.”I smiled glancing down at the floor. “Well it’s nice to meet you even if Chris is the mastermind behind all of this.”J.C. laughed.

“You too.”I said looking up and smiling slightly at him.

“COME ON.”Chris yelled from the door where he was ushering Karly out of it, waiting on us.

“Shall we?”J.C. asked offering me his hand himself this time. I just nodded as I placed my hand in his and followed him to the door.
Chapter End Notes:
This is only going to be about three chapters...I had to get this story out, but the more I think about it the more potential I see for making it longer, so please let me know what you all think and if you think I should continue it or leave it as is!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle girlontop wank