Author's Chapter Notes:

I know you all thought i forgot but i didn't 

I was having a little trouble trying to get this chapter to flow the way i wanted...so rewrote it and i love how it came out.  

I am not going to spoil it here so enjoy 

Side note i came upon a song while wriging this chapter and during the um "Scene" if you can find "i wanna love you" by mark Ballas (yes from Dancing with the stars), Put it on repeat and read that part   that's where i got my inspiration to write the chapter 

Chapter


Kerri sighed as she left her meeting. To say that it isn't go well would be putting it softly. The new editor from R the paper was giving her a real hard time with her column. Every idea was being shot down and Kerri was on her final straw. 


To make matters worse she hadn't seen Justin and Jess all week due to Justin being in the studio and Jess being on set filming a new movie.  She missed seeing them.


To make matters worse JC was I. New York with Smokey Robinson promoting 'My Girl'. He was due back    Tonight and Kerri was hoping to see him if not tonight tomorrow. As she drove through downtown LA. She heard her phone go off. 


She sighed and just answered it.  She didn't get to see who it was.  


"Hello". Kerri said


"Wow I thought I would have gotten a better reception than that hello baby girl."  JC said as he heard Kerri's voice 


Kerri smiled hearing his voice. She missed him so badly.  "Sorry baby I didn't see the caller ID I'm driving and  on the hands free for the car."  


Where are you?  J said as he was walking through the terminal at LAX


“I just got out of my meet not with that scumbag ass of an editor for the paper".  She said as she kept driving. 


"Well I think I might have a solution for your sorrows but can you do me a favor?"  He asked getting to the baggage claim and grabbing his bag.


"Sure,". She then heard the doubt of a pa over he background from JC's end "where the hell are you?"


JC smiled as he said, "well I'm at the baggage claim at LAX and I was wondering if you want to spend some time with your boyfriend."


Kerri made a fast U-turbans said,"if you are not there and this is a sick joke I swear,". Kerri said as she was at the entrance of airport and pulling up to the curb of the arrival gate for terminal 3 and saw him. There, in the flesh. She honked the horn and pulled cup to the curb. 


JC opened the back door dropped his luggage and climbed into the front seat. 


Kerri kissed his check and knowing the paparazzi at LAX she quickly pulled out and into the exit way traffic. She smiled as she felt his presence and in that moment her day that was a lonely and rather disappointing day went to a much happier one.  She missed seeing him the past two days and just being with him.  


So was this a good surprise?  He asked 


"You just made my day so much better, you have no clue!"  She said as she took the ramp to the freeway and to his house.  


JC smiled and asked her what happened today. 


Kerri sighed and talked about her day and how she has been getting more frustrated with the paper over the last few weeks and the the new editor is making her feel like she's not good enough.


"Didn't Cosmo call last week and want to speak to you?"  JC asked 


"Yes and as I have been thinking bout that I think I'm gonna go talk to them, just..."  Kerri trailed off 


"Just what baby?"  JC asked. 


"I'm a little nervous about this. I would be an editor. I was one for the Memphis Sun-times, but after I started getting abu-” Kerri started then stopped and glanced at JC

JC took the free hand that Kerri had on the gear shift and laced his fingers in to hers. “What do you think? Do you think I am going to hold you back?”


“Oh god no JC, It just got me thinking back when you know how Alex would laugh and call my work well stupid, gay, I was wasting my time writing. That's why I quit” Kerri turned off the freeway and was in the direction of JC's place. She was quiet for a little while as she then went on.


“Now that I am here and have been writing and I see someone trying to knock me down like he did and I will not let someone do that to me again.” Kerri said.


“Baby, I think you have a great shot at the magazine, go for it. And know this you are more talented than you may think.” JC said.


Kerri smiled as she heard him say that. “I guess I am going on this interview then, huh?”


“I guess so.” JC brought her hand up to his lips gave it a kiss.


Kerri kept driving as she asked, “So what is on your agenda for the rest of the day?”


JC smiled, “Well what do you say to hanging out with me at the studio this afternoon then maybe going back yo your house and just relaxing?”


“I like the,” Kerri then heard her phone go off and looked at the caller id and said, “Hey Justin.”


“Hello my little ray of sunshine sister. How are you?” He asked.


“I am good. How was your day?” Kerri asked as JC started making faces at her. She had to bite her lip to not crack up.


“Good, I um have a small favor to ask of you.” Justin asked.


Kerri sighed as she said, “What is it?”


“Well see I just got off work and Jess is getting off work in a little bit, we know you have been alone and all but well, Jess and I have not had time alone in weeks and well I hate to put you out but,” He said.


Kerri looked to JC as he said, “Hey, Justin that's kind of fucked up to kick her out just because you want a night of hot sex.”


“Hey I just want to have some fun and don't want to have Kerri hear me and her go at it and what the fuck are you doing in the car with my sister, aren't you supposed to be in New York?” Justin said.


“He came home early and want's to see me, his girlfriend and spend time with me. Gotta problem with that Mr I need the house.” Kerri said laughing.

“Oh, well hey that's cool.” Justin said then went on, “Um do you mind Kerri?”


Kerri looked to JC, “No I don't I will just stay at JC's tonight and hang with him and maybe, MAYBE I will do what you are planning on doing with Jess.”


“Ugh Kerri, that's fucking gross I don't wanna hear what you and JC are gonna do.” Justin said as she laughed


“Well now you know how it feels,” Kerri said as she then finished, “love you big brat. Happy Humping”


She disconnected the phone and sighed.


“I swear you and him are too much at times.” JC said laughing.


“Well he seems to forget that I don't need to hear bout when he want's to have sex. So, I gotta put him in his place.” Kerri then looked she has spent the night at JC's house before but she was always offered. “Is it okay that I spend the night?” Kerri asked.


“Like you need an invite,” HE said as they pulled up outside the studio. He got out and met her at the front of the car and said, “Besides I missed this face and holding you in my arms the past week.”


Kerri smiled as she gave him a fast kiss and smiled up at him, “I'd like that too.”


Over the past few hours Kerri sat and enjoyed the time they spent at the recording studio. Kerri ran into some old friends she knew because of JC and Justin. She loves how their friends became her friends over the years and how they welcomed her in with open arms. When they all found out what had happened to her, they all were on her side in a moment.


This made Kerri happy and feel more safe than ever.


Later that night JC and Kerri went back to his house. While at the studio Kerri asked Justin to have Jess pack some clothes for her for the night and have Justin drop them at JC's house. She said this was the least he could do after making her homeless for the night. Jess cracked up as she told Kerri it would not be a problem and she would do this for her and then thanked her for understanding.


“I had fun JC thanks for inviting me tonight.” Kerri said as she picked up a slice of pizza and took a bite.


“I am glad you had a good time.” JC said as he sat there.


JC looked at Kerri as she finished eating and began to take a sip of her iced tea. He hadn't really gotten a chance to admire how she looked today and now that he's seen her from head to toe he had to admit she was turning him on. She was in a pair of black flare pants with a green button down top open to show a white camisole. Her hair was up in a simple bun and had pieces falling over her face. Her makeup was lightly done and she just looked beautiful.


Kerri got up and gathered the plates and empty box and brought it to the kitchen. When she got back to the living room she saw that JC was gone.


“JC?” Kerri called.


“Come on up baby.” She heard from over head.


Nervously she walked up the stairs. She reached the top and walked down the hallway and walked into JC's room. The sight before her made her insides flip and melt all at the same time.


Candles lit in the room giving off a soft romantic glow. She smelled the scent of jasmine and lavender in the room. Two of her favorite scents. Soft romantic music playing in the background, from the sound of the song it was Sade's by your side playing.


From behind she felt him. His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her to him. She felt his nose go to her neck and a pair of lips kiss her right behind her ears. She shivered but felt a warmth from deep within her. Something she has not felt in a really long time.


Turning around she looked right into JC's eyes. She closed the space between them and let their lips meet. It was a soft slow kiss. One that spoke volumes to both of them.


JC pulled away and looked into Kerri's eyes. They were a shade of blue green that he had never seen before. He didn't want to push his luck, hell creating the room the way he did he knew she was going to do one of two things either run to the guest room and lock the door or stay there. He didn't want to do something she didn't want to do and didn't want to pressure.


“I know I am probably pressing my luck but, I would like to make love to you Kerri. I know you are probably scared, if you don't want to I will not pressure you.” JC said. He held her in his arms.


Kerri looked into JC's eyes, “I want to, just know I am a little nervous,” she then looked down and said, “I don't want to disappoint you if I am not good-” Kerri was cut off by JC's finger on her lips.


“Hey I know you won't, I have wanted you for a long time, and know this. It is you and me doing this. If you don't like something tell me and I will stop. I know that asshole didn't do that and didn't care but know this, I want you to enjoy yourself.” JC said.


Kerri leaned in and kissed JC again. In that moment any fears she had about being with JC all went to the wayside.


JC picked Kerri up and carried her to his bed. Very slowly he put her down and laid beside her, not once letting their lips part. Their kiss was deep passionate just as the kisses they had before were. Only difference in the ones tonight were taking the two of them to a new depth. It was as if he was getting drunk off of the passion that he felt coming off of Kerri.


Kerri sighed as she felt his lips leave hers going to her neck. She felt him get to the spot by her ear and gave off a soft moan. She felt him smile as he kissed her again there.


“Do you like that baby?” JC whispered in her ear.


“Hmm.” was all Kerri could get out of her mouth.


She began to run her fingers down his shirt and up under it to feel his skin.


JC sat up fast and removed his shirt. Kerri sat up and removed her blouse and tossed it to the side. She then took her camisole off to reveal an off white lace bra. She slowly laid down. JC laid beside her and let his hands wander over her skin. He touched her belly and smiled. “You are a beautiful woman Kerri.”


Kerri let her fingers touch his chest and she felt him shiver she pulled back a little nervous, “Sorry.”


“He took her hand and put it to his chest and said, “Don't be that was a good shiver, I like that your touch makes me tremble.”


Kerri slowly smiled as she then went to his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. She loved to kiss him and loved touching him. His body felt warm and welcoming. She felt his hands explore her body. He was caressing her skin in a way that made her feel sexy and wanted.


JC smiled as he looked at Kerri enjoying his touch. It made his want and need for her grow. He caressed her skin and then slowly began to caress her breasts. Kissing her neck again he went lower until he was at the top of her breasts and then let his tongue lick between her breasts. He felt her back arch off the bed filling his one hand with her breast. He then went behind her back and as her went to the clasp he looked at her as if to ask if this was okay.


Kerri was amazed at how he was making sure what he was doing to her was okay at every step. She was overwhelmed with how he wanted to make sure that what they were doing at that moment was what she wanted.

She pulled him down to her lips and gave him a kiss that spoke volumes to him, well she hope that it did telling him that she was more than ready for what was about to happen between the two of them.


JC let his lips go from hers to her neck letting his tongue lick a path from there to the top of her one breast as he dropped the softest kissed at the top. The other hand softly caressing her other breast. He smiled as he felt Kerri arch her back off the bed knowing she was enjoying this let him know it was okay to continue on.


Kerri sucked in a breath as she felt the assault on her breasts. The feeling of him sucking on her nipple and how he was firm but soft was making her want what was about to happen even more.


“Josh,” She said as she pulled his head back up to him and kissed him. She let her hands wander over his face to his neck and down his chest. He shivered as she did this causing her to stop. She smiled sheepishly and said, “Sorry.”


“Baby, don't be I like that your touch makes me shiver, don't ever think that it's a bad thing honey.” JC said as he placed her hand back on his chest right to his heart. He kissed her again as he began to kiss her neck feeling her touch his body made him turned on and want her even more than before.


Kerri moaned a little as she felt JC lick and suck very lightly at her neck right by her ear. She let her hands wander to the button of his pants and she stopped as she saw him look her right in the eye.


JC gave Kerri a soft sexy smile and nod as to tell her, “I am all yours.”


Kerri slowly let her fingers fumble with the button as she undid it she let her hands wander down and reach to his rock hard erection. She slowly stroked him, up and down through his boxer briefs.


JC was falling weak at Kerri's touch. Nobody made him feel what he was feeling at that moment. He grabbed Kerri's hand and pulled her away. “Here honey let's do this.”


JC took his pant's off and looked at Kerri.


Slowly Kerri took her black pants off and exposed more of her skin. She laid back down and saw JC looking at her body. Tilting her head she said, “It's just a body Josh.”


“That might be what you think but right now I am seeing an amazing work of art.” JC said staring at her in nothing but a pair of lace boy short style panties. “God Kerri I could stare at you all day.”


Kerr looked at JC and said, “The same can be said about you too.” Kerri smiled looking at his built shoulders, sculpted chest to his body and to his happy trail that went to his tented underwear showing how hard he was.


“Josh,” Kerri whispered.


“Yes Kerri?” JC said as he laid down beside her. He smiled as she looked in to his eyes.


“Will you do me a favor?” Kerri asked as she touched his chest again.


“Anything for you sweetness,” JC said as he kissed her slowly.


Kerri said, “Make love to me tonight.”


JC looked into Kerri's eyes to make sure she was certain. He wanted to in the worlds worst way give her a night full of passion and love but didn't want to press his luck, “Are you sure baby?”


Kerri smiled as she then said, “I have never been more sure than I am right at this moment.”


JC smiled as Kerri pulled him on top of her and leaned up to kiss his lips. The kiss that started slow and sweet stared to build into one full of heat passion and want. A want from Kerri letting JC know this was what she wanted.


Slowly JC sat up and went to the nightstand opening it and was about to take a foil packet out but felt her hand stop him. He looked at Kerri with a shocked look.


Kerri smiled and said, “Pill, I have been on it for six months. Plus, from what Justin told me your last well, it's been a while for you so I should have nothing to worry bout.”


JC laughed as he said, “He knows me too well.” He closed the drawer and sat up as he took the waistband of Kerri's panties and slowly slid them off her hips, down her legs and off of her body. There she laid naked and for his eyes only.


He stood up and was about to take his boxers off but then saw Kerri slowly crawl to the spot where she stood and looked at him,”Allow me” she stated as she slid them off and let them fall to the floor.


Kerri looked at JC and was amazed at how good, no wait how HOT he looked without clothes on. With out warning him Kerri took his erection into her hands and gave it a few slow strokes and then took him into her mouth.


“Whoa,” JC said as he saw Kerri look up into his eyes. Giving off a look of lust and something else he had never seen in her. He was lost as if to have her stop or if to have her keep going on.


For Kerri, watching JC come apart while she was blowing him made Kerri feel, well sexy. She pulled away still stroking him and gave him a look. She went back taking the tip of his cock into her mouth and suckling it, just like he did with her nipples not to long ago.


JC was so lost in how Kerri was pleasuring him for a moment he had to stop her or he would feel as if he was cheating her out on what he wanted for her. And that was for her to be pleased and loved. JC slowly pulled away and crawled onto the bed causing her to crawl back up and lay down.


“As much as I was enjoying that it's your night and I want to love you the way you deserve to be loved.” JC said as he kissed her on the lips and then slowly kissed his way down her body. He looked up as he went to stomach and kissed around. He looked at her yet again to make sure she was okay with what he was doing to her.


Kerri looked at him and slowly shook her head yes as to let him know it was okay. He slowly went to her legs and slowly opened them and went to her now bent knees and gave one a kiss as he then kissed his way down to her inner thigh and then slowly went back up to the opposite knee and did the same thing. He sat up first and let his fingers go to her center. He lightly touched her and saw her close her eyes. He went slowly as he felt her wetness and smiled as he inserted one finger into her. He loved how she looked.


“Feel good?” JC whispered watching Kerri tilt her head back and just letting out a moan. He smiled as he said, “That good, huh? I think I can do better,”


With that Kerri felt his fingers be removed and then felt his tongue lick from her center to her clit in such a way that made her whole body almost jerk off the bed. “Oh my god, Josh!” She said as she felt him give herself go and something happen within her she thought she had forgotten about.


JC looked up at her and felt good to know that it was him giving here the pleasure she had longed for and ached for. He kept going as long as she wanted him to.


“Josh please I can't I need you inside of me right now!” Kerri moaned as she was pulling him by his arms up to her body.


JC kissed his way back up her body and looked down into her eyes. He held himself right at her entrance just a small fraction away from her. He asked, “You sure?” Seeing her nod he slowly allowed himself to enter her.


Kerri gasped as she felt him enter into her. She thought she was going to feel what she felt all the times she did with Alex. The only thing was it wasn't. This meant and felt so much better than she could have imagined. It was as if her body was made for him and him alone. She felt something she never felt before.



JC was at a loss at the way he felt at the moment the two of them joined as one. He had never felt this way being with someone the first time. It was as if he had come home to someone that was fit just for him. She clung to him. He began to go at a very soft and slow pace. He was enjoying what he could only begin to now know what making love to someone you cared for felt like. He felt Kerri buck her hips a little and smiled as he took the cue to go a little faster. He loved how he could read her body and know what she wanted.


“How do you feel Kerri.” JC said looking down into her eyes.


“I can't even describe how you are making me feel right now Josh, it's so amazing.” Kerri said as she was moving with him in perfect time. She took her legs and wrapped her legs around his body wanting to feel him closer to her and to tighten herself aroun him from within. She then asked, “Tell me how you feel.”


JC sighed as he felt her walls start to tighten around him, “I feel the same way you just described but only one thing to add baby.” He then put his forehead to hers and said, “I love you Kerri.”


Kerri looked into his eyes and said, “I love you Josh, more than you could know.”


JC smiled as he then began to pick up the pace and go a little faster. He smiled as he heard Kerri suck in another breath feeling her tighten around him again. He knew she was close by just how she was meeting his thrusts and how her eyes were closing. He knew she was most likely afraid of letting herself go and taking the pleasure she was getting. He wanted her to have this.


“Don't hold back baby. Let yourself go.” JC said as he continued to thrust in and out of her.


The moment those words came out of JC's mouth, Kerri let herself go in a way she had been waiting and wanting to for such a long time. She let her orgasm take her over, washing over her over and over again. She looked up at the time she was letting go to see JC letting go at the same time coming at the exact moment she was at the peak of her own sent her into overdrive and she started to tear up at the end of her wave.


Just as JC came back down from his orgasmic high he saw that Kerri had tears in her eyes. Panicking he asked, “Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I baby?”


Kerri giggled as she looked at him, “No the opposite JC, I just feel so complete. I never knew making love could be that amazing. I never knew.”


JC smiled as he kissed her lips. “I feel the same way sweetie.”


Kerri smiled as she felt him move out of her and beside her. He pulled the covers over the both of them and pulled her close to his body. “If I may, you Kerri were amazing. And I meant what I said, I love you so much.”


Kerri smiled as she rested her head on his chest and said, “Ditto Josh.”


In less than a few minutes Kerri fell asleep. JC watched her sleep for a few moments before falling asleep himself. He held her close feeling a sudden urge to protect and love her.


And he would do that, from this point on.

 



Chapter End Notes:
hope you enjoyed this and please review!!!

Incomplete
kb4jc is the author of 12 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love abusiveex jc justin