Author's Chapter Notes:
"..dance your ass off, mama, but save some lovin' for me.."

By the end of the week, Annie had been bombarded with questions from Maggie via phone, email, text, and she’d even tried to Facetime her one afternoon while the Chasez’s and Annie had taken Emma-Claire to the beach. She finally relented and after putting Emma-Claire down for her nap, sat on the couch and called Maggie. JC and his parents had gone out for the afternoon and Annie had wanted them to have that time together and had opted to stay in with Emma-Claire instead.

“You are such a little bitch,” Maggie greeted her over the phone.

“And I love you too, Mags,” Annie retorted. “I’m sorry, there just wasn’t time. It’s been a busy week. Josh’s parents are here and-“

Josh? You’re actually calling him that? Ok you have an hour to spill your guts to me. Lily is down for her nap, Cecily is at school and Graham is at a friend’s house. So go.”

Annie could hear Maggie moving a chair from underneath the table and imagined her sister sitting in the kitchen that overlooked the woods behind her Ohioan home.

Annie took a deep breath. “Ok, but you can’t freak out about what I’m going to tell you,” she warned Maggie.

“You’re essentially about to tell me that you’re doing my collegiate celebrity crush. I might freak out a little and there’s nothing you can do about it,” Maggie snipped, but Annie sensed the teasing in her voice.

“Josh and I are seeing each other. It’s only been a week, but we’re pretty into one another. He told me last week that he thought about me all the time and things just kind of escalated from that. And we were trying to be really careful about showing any PDA in front of Emma-Claire but we can barely keep our hands off each other so we let it slide. She was really excited and it’s just made things even better. And his parents are here this week so we’ve been hanging out with them a lot. He’s actually out with them today and took them to the Grove to go shopping,” Annie paused and waited for a reaction but all she heard was silence. “Maggie?”

“I’m speechless,” Maggie’s voice cracked. “I mean, I’m so happy for you, Ann, don’t get me wrong. It’s just…wow! So I take it you’ve um, had sex?”

“Yeah,” Annie answered in a small voice.

“And?” Maggie prodded.

“And we’re safe, if that’s what you’re getting at.”

“No no no. I mean, and is it good?!”

Annie giggled softly. “That’s none of your business.”

“Annie!”

“Ok, fine. Yes, he’s the best sex I’ve ever had. Before him, I thought sex was dull and like, a chore that had to be done. But everything is amazing right now.”

“I hate you.”

“You have Jon. Remember? Your husband?!”

“Of course, but the 21-year-old inside of me is dying. My little sister and my celebrity crush. It’s just a little crazy to contemplate! However, I will have to kill him if he hurts you.”

“Of course you will.”

“Also, tell him it’s not nice to pick up other people’s phones. I don’t care if he’s your boss or not. And it’s especially not nice when the person is JC Chasez and I’m not prepared!”

Annie laughed out loud. “Prepared for what?”

“Prepared to be calm! I had to literally take a Valium when I got off the phone with you. Especially since you hung up on me and I had no idea what was going on. Were you in the middle of sex?”

“Of course not!”

“Ok. Well, you know, it was early and he answers your phone all morning-voice like so how was I supposed to know?”

“I can assure you we won’t be answering anyone’s phone calls during sex,” Annie rolled her eyes. “Don’t tell Mom just yet. I don’t want her freaking out when she hears I’m dating my boss.”

“Not to mention sleeping with him as well,” Maggie added.

“Whatever. Just don’t mention it to her.”

“My lips are sealed. I’m really happy for you, Ann. Really. And I hope I get to meet him at some point.”

“I hope you get to meet him, too.”

Seconds later, Annie heard Emma-Claire’s door open and in a minute the little girl was standing at the top of the stairs. “Annie?” she called sleepily. “I’m awake now!”

“Hey, Maggie, I need to go. Emma-Claire’s awake,” Annie stood and began to walk up the stairs.

“Okay. Thanks for calling me back, Annie. Keep me updated!”

“I will. Love you.”

“Love you, too, sis.”

Annie hung up and met Emma-Claire at the top of the stairs. The little girl was rubbing her eyes and holding onto a stuffed animal. Annie picked her up and Emma-Claire rested her head on Annie’s shoulder as she walked back downstairs. She sat down on the couch and Emma-Claire snuggled in Annie’s lap, lazily playing with Annie’s curls like she always did when she was languid and tired.

“Where are Mimi and Pops and Daddy?” Emma-Claire asked almost above a whisper.

“They went shopping,” Annie kissed the top of Emma-Claire’s head and leaned back into the couch. She loved moments like this when Emma-Claire would snuggle with her after a nap. It made Annie’s heart grow more in love with the child she held in her arms. In the last week, she’d done all she could not to go to that place in her head where she would start to think of JC and Emma-Claire as her family and she knew if things continued like they were with JC, that line would get even more blurred. But she had vowed not to let that plague her any longer. The relationship with JC had been amazing and if she let her thoughts take over, Annie knew she was liable to break up with him out of fear for Emma-Claire’s feelings and that was just dumb right now. Especially when everything was so new.

“Annie, I like you and my daddy when you are with me,” Emma-Claire whispered, breaking Annie’s train of thought.

“Oh really?” Annie looked down at the little girl and smiled. “I like that, too.”

At that moment, the garage door opened and in a minute JC was walking through the living room with Roy and Karen behind him. He grinned when he saw Annie and Emma-Claire on the couch together. Annie was speaking softly to his daughter and Emma-Claire was resting her head on Annie’s shoulder, playing with her hair.

“Hey,” he greeted them and Emma-Claire raised her head and smiled when she saw her father. “Did you just wake up from your nap, babe?”

“Uh huh,” Emma-Claire nodded and crawled out of Annie’s lap, walking over to her father, who enveloped her in his arms. He looked up at Annie and winked at her as she slowly stood to her feet.

“We can take over,” Roy offered, looking from JC to Annie. “Emma-Claire, Mimi and I bought you a new playhouse. You wanna help Pops put it up in the backyard?”

Emma-Claire’s eyes grew wide and she was suddenly wide -awake.

“A playhouse? For me?” she gasped and let go of JC to wander over to her grandparents.

“For you,” Karen smiled down at her. “It’s in Daddy’s car. Pops is going to get it out and we’ll put it up right now if you want.”

“Okay!” Emma-Claire hastily followed her grandparents back into the kitchen, while JC sauntered over to Annie, plopped down on the couch and rested his head in her lap, looking up at her and smiling.

“Hi,” Annie circled her fingers over his forehead and JC closed his eyes.

“Hi,” JC yawned and lifted his hand to brush against her cheek. “We went to four Home Depot’s before Dad decided on the right playhouse for her. Do you know how long that takes to do in the greater L.A. area?”

“I can only imagine,” Annie chuckled. She bent down to graze her lips against his. “Wanna go back to my place? I could use a little nap.”

“Mm,” JC closed his eyes and nodded. “Yeah.” He lifted himself up and stretched his arms as he stood. Annie followed him through the kitchen and back to the entrance of the pool house. They ambled up the stairs to the loft and Annie went over to her dresser to pull out a t-shirt to change into. She felt JC’s arms wrap around her stomach and pull her against him. She looked at them in the mirror. His strong arms wrapped around her, his fingers playing with the button on her jeans, his lips kissing her cheek and then her neck. She let out a sigh and rested the back of her head on his shoulder.

“I thought we were taking a nap?” she whispered.

“We are,” JC pulled the shirt she was wearing above her head and then slid his hands down her bare arms and back up to the clasp of her bra. “I’m just having a little fun first.” Her bra slid off and JC cupped his hands around both of her breasts. He began to rub them and Annie closed her eyes and let him take control. She moved her fingers to the zipper on her jeans and JC grinned when he heard the sound of it coming undone. He knelt down behind her, his hands leaving her breasts and caressing her legs while his lips followed a path from her calves to her butt to her back. Annie gasped softly when he slowly stood again behind her. For a minute, neither of them moved, just looked at each other through the mirror. JC watched her while he took his jeans off and then stood behind her again. He wrapped his arms around her stomach once more, pulling her tightly against him and burying his face in her hair the nape of her neck, while grabbing her panties and taking them slowly down her legs. His kisses moved from her neck to her shoulder blade and back up again. Annie turned to capture his lips with hers and at the same time, JC pushed her forward, holding her against the dresser and in seconds was buried within her depths.

“Look at us, baby,” he hissed in her ear. “Look at how hot we are.”

Annie thought she would die. She’d never done anything remotely this exciting before with anyone else. JC was always teaching her something new about sex that she’d only thought existed in novels or movies. But looking at herself in the mirror and watching them move together made Annie feel something she’d never ever felt before inside. Her entire body felt as though it might explode from what was happening. She held on firmly to the dresser with one hand, the other snaking its way behind his neck. Her gasps turned into moans that filled the loft and Annie was ever so grateful that they hadn’t stayed in the main house because she knew she could be just as loud as she wanted. He continued moving within her faster and harder and then switching his pace to slower and deliberate. Annie felt sweat dripping from his forehead down her shoulder and her back and threw her head back onto his chest. She couldn’t take it anymore and felt as though she would fall over when she came.

“It’s okay,” JC panted. “Let it go, baby. Do it for me. Look at me when you come, Annie.” Annie opened her eyes and looked at him in the mirror. He reached down and began to massage her and that was when she finally let herself go. She watched him the whole time, her eyes barely able to stay open once she was finished. JC held onto her and just as Annie’s orgasm had finished, his began. They both gripped onto the dresser for leverage and JC’s head fell onto Annie’s back and he let out a guttural moan as he filled her. Their breathing was heavy and Annie still felt herself twitching around him inside of her. When he pulled away, Annie let out a shaky breath and was afraid to try and walk. It wasn’t that he’d hurt her by any means, but it had definitely been harder than before.

“Um,” she tried to speak as she wobbled over to her bed. “Wow, Josh. What, I mean, damn.”  Annie collapsed on her bed and tried to catch her breath. JC walked over to her and laid down next to her. She turned to look at him. “That was, I can’t even speak, Josh. That was unbelievable.”

“I guess I was just curious to see what you’d do,” JC ran his hand through her hair. “Are you okay? Did I push you too far?”

“Are you kidding me? I’ve never had sex like that before,” Annie shook her head. “I like your idea of naps, though. Seriously.”

JC chuckled and closed his eyes, rubbing Annie’s arm, reaching for her. Annie moved closer to him and he kissed her cheek. Soon their breathing became rhythmic and it wasn’t until JC’s phone began to buzz that Annie realized they’d fallen asleep. JC sighed and stood, walking over to where his jeans lied in a puddle. He pulled his phone out of the back pocket and grinned, looking at Annie.

“Mom texted me. She said she didn’t want to bother us but Emma-Claire’s begging for us to come and see her playhouse,” JC began to respond to the message while Annie rose from the bed.

“How long were we asleep?” she asked, going to retrieve her clothes.

JC looked at his phone. “I think a half hour? Something like that,” he shrugged and zipped his jeans. He bit his lip and smirked at her.

“What?” Annie asked, walking over to the dresser.

“You’re kind of wobbly,” he let a soft laugh escape his lips and Annie chuckled.

“Yeah, well, you did that to me, babe,” she retorted playfully and flashed him a grin as she began to get dressed again. She knew the feelings of excitement that came with being in a new relationship and she wanted to cherish every single moment with JC like this. 

Emma-Claire ran up to them as they exited the pool house. Her new playhouse was set away from the pool and was yellow with pink shutters. It had two little flower boxes on the outside and a working doorbell. Annie had never seen anything so elite before in a child’s playhouse. She tried to recall the plastic Playskool one that she’d owned as a child. Even Ruby McGriffin’s custom made playhouse didn’t have a doorbell.

“This is so cool, Emma-Claire!” Annie said, ducking inside of the little house. The floors were fake hardwood and the walls had pink and yellow flowers all over. It was cozy and cute and perfect for a four-year-old little girl. “It would be fun to put twinkle lights around the ceiling,” Annie pointed out.
“Yeah!” Emma-Claire nodded enthusiastically. “Can we do that today?”

“Maybe later,” Annie replied, not wanting to intrude on plans with the Chasez’s. They only had a few nights left with their granddaughter and Annie was careful to note that. “When Mimi and Pops leave, we’ll put them up, okay?”

It was hard to pry her out of her playhouse, but it was nearing dinner and after all of the adults promised she could play in it before she went to bed, Emma-Claire reluctantly left her playhouse and followed behind JC and Annie back to the main house.

“How did you even think of twinkle lights?” JC asked Annie, as they walked into the kitchen.

“It’s a little girl’s playhouse. All little girls like twinkle lights,” Annie shrugged. “I just know how little girls are,” Annie said. “It’s not rocket science.”
“Not to you,” JC turned her to face him and kissed her. “But it is to me.”

“You’ll learn soon enough, Josh. Promise,” Annie assured him. “You’ve already learned a lot about her and it hasn’t even been that long.”

“Yeah, well, thanks to you,” JC touched his nose to her forehead and kissed her again.

 

“I booked a little venture in Seoul,” Jimmy was telling JC on Saturday. He was still laying in Annie’s bed with her and they’d been enjoying a lazy morning of kissing and cuddling and sex before getting up and going over to the main house. Jimmy had called three times in a row and JC finally relented and answered his phone. His arm was still draped around Annie, his fingers at her waist rubbing the skin near her backside. Annie was cuddled next to him on his chest, occasionally kissing him or caressing him. It was raining outside and she knew after he was finished with this phone call, they needed to make an appearance in the main house. Emma-Claire would just be finishing breakfast now and wondering when she’d see her father and Annie. Annie had promised she’d play with Emma-Claire even though it was technically her day off. At the same time, she was going out that evening with her friends and she knew she’d be out late and wanted as much time with her boyfriend as possible.

“Seoul? For what?” JC asked. He felt Annie’s eyes looking up at him and he looked down and smiled at her reassuringly.

“We need to give the girls a taste of real K-Pop. They’ve heard of it and they’ve watched the videos online but I think they need to really experience it. It’s only for a week. Think you can be away from Annie and Emma-Claire that long?”

JC didn’t want to admit that he didn’t know if he could. Normally, any other girlfriend would tag along with him. But with Emma-Claire being so young and with Annie being both the nanny and his partner, JC knew it was impossible. Jet lag was awful enough as an adult. He couldn’t imagine a four-year-old getting over it in a week.

“Well, no, but it’s for the group. We need to do it.”

Annie had heard Jimmy on the other end and tried not to let her heart sink into her chest. She knew this would come eventually. She knew the group couldn’t just stay in L.A. and JC had even mentioned they might go on a small tour before too long. But Korea? For a week? She snuggled closer to him, her arm wrapping tightly around his bare stomach and didn’t look at him. No, she would be supportive and it was only for a week. It wasn’t as though he was leaving them for a month. That would be later and she’d deal with that when it came.

“Great. I was hoping you’d say that. We leave in two weeks. Can you be at the studio on Monday? I haven’t said anything to the girls yet. I thought we could both tell them.”

“Yeah, Monday’s fine,” JC nodded. “Great, Jimmy. Thanks again for doing that. It’s gonna be a great thing I know.” He hung up and sighed and then looked at Annie, who was staring at the wall, her head still resting on his chest. “Hey,” he tugged at her hair and she looked up at him.

“Hey,” she forced a smile and reached up to kiss him. “It’s fine, Josh. Really.”

“It’s for a week. That’s all,” JC was trying to reassure himself as well as Annie.

“I know,” Annie pulled away from him and brought her knees to her chest, the covers falling off of her. She was still wearing a thin tank top but that was all and JC couldn’t help but stare at her. She rested her head on her knees and looked at him. “And it’s not for two weeks, right?”

That was correct but JC knew in those two weeks he’d practically be living at the studio. He wasn’t going to let any negativity fill his head. This relationship was too new and he wasn’t about to let anything ruin it. But he knew when he started working like he was about to do, he ultimately always let other relationships fall to the side.

“Yeah,” he nodded aimlessly, still deep in thought.

“Josh,” Annie said softly, her head still on her knees, “We’re okay. I’m not worried.” That was partially a lie but she wouldn’t let on. “One day at a time, remember what you said?”

There was always room for change. JC knew that. He didn’t always have to be the jerk boyfriend who let his woman feel like she was second fiddle to him. And now with his daughter….no, it had to be different this time even if it killed him to change.

“I remember,” JC reached over and kissed Annie’s lips, lingering for a minute. She shifted her body, allowing him to move on top of her. Soon it was all forgotten about and Annie let him have her once more before they began to get dressed.

 

The club was loud and music was blasting from a block away. JC had called ahead for Annie and her friends and gotten them a VIP table at Avalon, a historic nightclub in Beverly Hills. She’d never been on a VIP list before but then again, there were a lot of things Annie had never experienced before JC. When they reached the front of the entrance to the club, Annie told the bouncer her name. He smiled at them, held the rope up, and the girls did their best not to show how eager they were to get inside.

They were immediately let to a room upstairs that overlooked the club floor. A bottle of champagne and a plate of Kobe burgers awaited them.

“Holy shit,” Jamie breathed. “Annie, did JC do this?”

Annie nodded and looked at the set up. He’d told her he was going to do something special for them but she’d just figured it would be having their names on the VIP list. “I guess so,” she answered. “He didn’t say.”

“Excuse me, which one of you is Annie Leighton?” a cocktail waitress asked, as she came up to the table.

“That’s me,” Annie replied.

“Ok. Your whole night has already been charged to your boyfriend’s card. He said to tell you to order whatever and to have a good night,” the waitress said, without batting an eye. Annie tried her best not to gasp or look surprised. She was pretty sure everyone in the club had more money on them than the four girls who sat in the VIP room.

“Oh. Oh, um, okay. Great,” Annie nodded and tried to be as nonchalant as she could.

“Well, shit, then could you bring us all a round of martini’s with the most expensive vodka you have?” Megan blurted and Annie shot her a look.

“I don’t want him to think we’re using him like that!” she hissed, then looked back at the waitress. “Actually, just a round of Cosmo’s, please.”

“Sure,” the waitress wandered over to the bar and Annie sighed loudly still shaking her head at Megan.

“I’m sorry!” Megan rolled her eyes. “I got excited, okay? I’ve never been to a club where I’m VIP and my drinks for the night are paid for!”

“Well, if you want to do this again, then go easy for the first few hours,” Annie replied, then looked at Jamie. “Happy Birthday!”

“Annie, seriously, you’d better give JC all the blow jobs and sex he wants from me. This is amazing!” Jamie shook her head in amazement.

“Um, I probably won’t tell him they’re from you,” Annie giggled, “but I’ll tell him you said thank you.”

“Hey, Annie, is that you?” a voice called and Annie looked up to see Lance and Michael wandering over to them.

“Oh my god,” Carey breathed and clutched Megan’s arm. “I used to have the biggest crush on him in middle school!”

“Hey!” Annie stood to hug Lance and then Michael. “I’m out with my friends for a birthday. JC got us this table.”

“Aw, he’s such a good boyfriend,” Lance smiled, then looked over at the rest of the girls. “Hi, I’m Lance.” He leaned over to shake each of their hands and when he got to Carey, she just gaped at him.

“H-Hi,” she finally managed to get out. “I’m Carey.”

“Whose birthday is it?” Michael wanted to know as he and Lance took a seat next to Annie.

“Mine,” Jamie raised her hand. “I’m twenty-five.”

“Happy Birthday,” Lance told her. He motioned to the waitress. “Hey, can we get five shots of your best tequila? And put it on my tab!”

“You don’t have to-“ Annie started but Lance tapped her leg and shook his head.

“I know. But it’s your friends’ birthday!” Lance interrupted her. The waitress delivered the Cosmo’s and the shots at the same time. Lance raised his shot glass and toasted Jamie and the six of them threw their heads back to shoot the drink.

An hour later, they were all out on the dance floor and Annie felt tipsier than she had in a long time.

“Too bad JC’s not here!” Megan yelled to her. “You know he’s an awesome dancer!”

“He’ll just have to bring me back another time!” Annie called back and laughed when a random guy began to grind behind Megan.

“Excuse me,” Annie felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see a woman behind her wearing a dress that covered nothing and long black hair that matched her black eyes.

“Yeah?” Annie was dancing but stopped when the woman approached her.

“Did your friend say JC? I’m assuming it’s just a coincidence but you’re not with JC Chasez are you?” the woman was much taller than Annie and glowered down at her. “Because if you are, good luck. That man’s the worst player in Hollywood!”

“Um…” Annie trailed off and was grateful when Lance came up behind her and pulled her away.

“Thanks, that’ll be all from you, Jade!” he snapped and took Annie off the dance floor. “Don’t give that bitch a second thought. JC hooked up with her once a few years ago and she somehow keeps reappearing. She’s infamous for hooking up with celebrities and then dogging their name all over L.A.”

“How long ago?” Annie wanted to know, feeling her heart and her stomach switch places. JC had already told her he’d been with a lot of women. And she wasn’t stupid. He’d been in the biggest boy band in the world at one time and she knew he’d had a lot of groupies and sex and all that came with that. But now that she was his girlfriend, somehow it just settled differently with her.

“Oh, like, two years or something? I don’t remember. Seriously, though, don’t let her bother you,” Lance patted Annie’s arm, then saw the look on her face. “Shit, Annie, you gotta know that he’s been around!”

“No, I know and we’ve talked about it. I guess, just her coming up to me and seeing it in my face or something caught me off guard,” she said. “Was he really a player?”

“Annie, don’t be naïve. JC’s not a player but he used to get around a lot. He’s not like that anymore and I know that being with you he wouldn’t dare do what he’s done in the past,” Lance was trying to be assuring.

“Yeah,” she nodded, doing her best to convince herself that he was right. “He did bring home a girl right when I first started working for him.”

“Lauren? Ha, yeah, good ol’ been-around-the-block-Lauren. Lauren’s old hat. He only uses her for one thing. But Annie, I swear, he doesn’t fuck around when he’s with someone. He might have in the past but he hasn’t in at least five years or so. If he’s with someone, he’s with them and nobody else,” Lance put his hands on Annie’s shoulders. “Trust me, Annie. This is just what Hollywood is like. It’s sleazy and disgusting but you’ve found a good man and he’s not gonna do to you what that slut just said. Okay?”

“Yeah, okay,” Annie forced a smile. “Um, I think I’m gonna go back to the table.” She walked away from Lance and went up the stairs that led to the VIP section. Immediately she reached for her phone and pulled it out, smiling when she saw three texts from JC.

Are you having fun? I’m gonna be in your bed when you get back.

You must be having a blast since you’re not answering. It’s OK. Just remember what’s awaiting you when you get here.

Trying to stay awake. Being in your bed without you is lonely.

Annie felt relief course through her. This was him. This was her JC. Her Josh. He wasn’t like he used to be, one of his best friends had just assured her of that. She checked the time and saw it was nearing two in the morning. Looking down at the floor, she also knew that her friends weren’t going to be leaving for a long time.

Hi. Was dancing. Lance & Michael are here, too. Prob gonna be a late nite. I’ll wake you up when I get back. XOXOXO

She had just sent the message when he texted her back right away.

Can’t wait for that wake up call. Dance your ass off , mama, but save some lovin’ for me.

That was no problem. She would have plenty of that for him when she got home, even if it was the wee hours of daylight. Feeling reassured, Annie stood and went back down to the dance floor. If this was what it was going to be like dating him, then she would be fine with that and learn to accept what Hollywood was all about.

And in the back of her mind, she knew she'd be moving in with JC next week and even if he was going off to Seoul, she would trust him because so far, he hadn't given her a reason not to do so. 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop kitchensex daddyjc phonesex producerjc boyfriendjcc