I was just grinning when I saw the two lovebirds coming down. I guess the whole neighborhood knew right in this moment that both of them had sex.

"Look who decided to stop fucking his beloved boyfriend on Christmas day while I was down here listening to every single moan and thrust you were doing! I bet little JuJu was the one who made the thrusts..."

Lance and Joey looked kind of confused at me. I had no problem in telling, what I am thinking in that moment and if both of them were honest to themselves, they knew I was right.

I looked at JC and had to control myself to not starting laughing loud and hard. He blushed, when he realized we heard them both in their little dirty game. Right now he looked like an unshaven tomato… Do you have to shave a tomato?

Joey shrugged. "What? I really do! And don't say you don't think the same! Justin's always the one giving, and not vice versa! I think that deep inside of him, JC enjoys being the receiving one”

Lance and Joey rolled their eyes, while JC blushed even more. I didn’t know that this was possible. Notice to me: JC always can get redder.

Justin smiled brightly and started to boast, how good he was. “I really don’t want to know that!” Lance said.

Justin rolled his eyes and answered: “You are just jealous, because your boys can’t give you what you want. It’s not my fault that your sex life is disappointing, but it’s Joey. I wouldn’t expect something else.”

Lance wanted to protest, when Joey interrupted him. “What should that mean disappointing? Little boy you just have sex since half a year and you really think you can compete with me?”

“Surely I can. I never hear Lance screaming like this.”

“Because I don’t hurt him, I make love to him. I could give you some tutoring in making love in the right way. Don’t worry J, you can try next time.”

“Would you stop talking about your sex lifes? I guess no one wants to know whose better!” This time Lance had the chance to say something.

I was just leaning into my chair, listening to the conversation with a big smile on my face. Chris, you are such a genius. You guys are my marionettes and I am the doll master. Do what I want you to do my little dolls.

“That means I am right. Lance admitted that sex with you is disappointing.” Justin said smugly.

“I… I never said that. I have good sex with… JUSTIN! I don’t want to talk… just stop it!”

“Lance, you are so inhibited.”

The guys thought I was the manipulative person, but I was the one who manipulated them! And nothing would distract me from doing! I am the only one. No strings attached! Baby you’re not the only one. You don’t have to be afraid to fall in love and I know that you’ve hurt in the past, but if you want it, here’s my heart. “No strings attached!”

Now all the guys looked at me. “Did I sing that loud?”

Now all were laughing and they forgot their discussion for a moment. That was planned! I had no joy of their fight and that’s why I ended it.

“So what are we going to do? I mean we just solved the problem that JC was pissed. By the way, thank you Justin for solving that problem.” Justin gave Joey a high five. Lance shook his head and Joey stopped praising Justin.

Joey was also manipulative. When Lance wanted him to do something he toed the line. I would never let someone do this to me.

“Chris, how about you try to get some new Christmas decoration?”

What does JC think who I am? I have million other things to do! I shook my head and watched JC raising an eyebrow. He couldn’t believe that the master of the marionettes wouldn’t let himself tie up at those strings.

“I guess someone doesn’t want to eat cookies tonight.”

“What am I waiting for?” I jumped from my seat and grabbed my car keys to leave the room. That was all part of my plan to make them believe I would be their marionette. But it wasn’t like this!

I went to my car, looking if the others were following me. Yes they did. Damn it! I started the car and drove two city blocks away to park at a friends’ house. I rang the doorbell and waited him to come out. He smiled when he saw me and hugged me.

“Merry Christmas, Chris. How are you doing?”

“Hey Dave. Merry Christmas. I’m fine. Hey can you do me a favor? I know it’s Christmas, but I have to get some Christmas decorations for the guys.”

“Wait… you start buying Christmas decoration… on Christmas day?”

I laughed. “No, we had some decorations, but awkward Justin burned everything down.”

Dave laughed. “Are you sure it was him, who burned down everything, and not you?”

What does he think, who I am? He acts like you can’t let me be alone with a candle. He will wonder when I start the fireworks tonight. “Can you help me?”

Dave nodded. He went into his house again and after five minutes he came out with two giant cartons full of decorations. “That’s pretty new stuff I bought, but my wife doesn’t like this, so you can have it.” I wanted to thank him and grab the cartons, when he pulled them away. “Chris, you have to promise not to burn this down again. Can you promise this?”

Goddamn, why does everyone think I am a complete idiot? “Sure, I promise.”

Dave smiled and handed me the cartons. I put them into my car, thanked him again and drove back to the house. Like I expected it the guys were gone buying a new tree or stuff like that.

I put the cartoons in the living room and went directly into the garage. I had to prepare the fireworks now and establish them in our garden to fire them, when it was present time. I planned everything. I really don’t know why all the guys say I would ruin everything. I am the only one trying to make this a cool Christmas!

When I opened the garage door I stood shocked in front of an empty garage. The firework was… gone! Where is it? Fuck! That can’t…

I heard some noises behind me. I turned around and saw Lance looking into my cartons, watching which kind of Christmas stuff I bought. Lance…

I went directly to him crossing my arms over my chest. Innocently he looked up at me. He acted like he didn’t know what I mean… Good tactic, but not good enough for the doll master.

“Where are the fireworks Lance?”

He stood up and looked into my eyes, when he answered: “I put them away.”

“I see that! Where did you put them?”

“Somewhere, where they are safe.”

“Lance, I need the fireworks… now.”

“No, Chris. They are too dangerous and honestly I don’t know if it’s a good idea anyways to let you play with fire.”

What was the peoples’ problem! I just burned my room four times and a half! They act like I was jeopardized. “Lance, I am fucking older than you, so you will tell me know where you put the fireworks or I am getting mad.”

“No, I won’t”

Oh, he didn’t want it differently. I bowled him over to the floor and started to tickle him. Immediately he started to begging me to stop. I grinned evily and went on. It didn’t take a long time until he gave up. He took some deep breaths, before he started to tell me he put the fireworks into the basement.

“Are you nuts? The fireworks are getting wet and don’t work anymore!”

“That was my plan” Lance mumbled. I wanted to punish him for that statement, but I had to safe my Babies! I ran downstairs into the first room of the basement and found them. Alone and cold. How could this monster do that to you? I took all of them and went upstairs with it. I ignored Lance, who tried to tell me how dangerous they were. I went directly into the garden establish them in the order I wanted them to be fired. I took the time fuze I bought with the fireworks and tried to understand the introduction, but after a few minutes I realized that introductions are for losers. I don’t have to read them, I can do this on my own. So I prepared the fireworks. I looked at my watch. Wow, it was already 16 o clock… the guys have to hurry when they want to get a tree. In two hours it was 8pm. That was the right time to fire them up. I set the time and looked satisfied at my construction. But it could be seen pretty obviously. I should cover it with a plane and a few minutes before it was 8pm I would remove it. That was a good plan!

I went back into the living room, where Lance stood with a worried expression in his face. “Are you sure that this is safe?”

I fobbed him off saying “I have everything under control.” He still looked unconvinced, but after I menaced him to tickle until he couldn’t breath anymore, if he ever touched my fireworks again, he nodded and looked away. He started to decorate the living room again and waited for the tree.

While Lance was busy doing this, I went into the kitchen to steal some cookies, but there was just a note from JC. “Don’t even think of searching them. The cookies are in my room, my room is locked and I have the key with me.”

Damn! The doll master failed this time.


Incomplete
littleMissChasez is the author of 8 other stories.
shadowofflame is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story