Great. Just great. Justin now had burned the Christmas tree, and I didn’t think the guys wanted to go for another one. I always thought that the one who would ruin my perfect Christmas day would be Chris or Joey, but I never imagined it would be Justin. My Justin. The perfect guy who never did anything wrong (or that's what he said). I didn’t know whether to forgive him for this, but what I knew was that I was going to return this one. He would pay for this.

I froze for a few seconds watching the burned tree while the boys made comments quietly about what happened to Justin, such as "Dude, you fucked everything up" or "I'm sure later tonight you won't get anything, kid". I looked at Justin with a blank expression, disappointed by what he had done, whether it was an accident or not, and he just looked at me with sad eyes and I simply couldn't say anything. I walked away from the guys and ran up the stairs to go to my room while Justin yelled "Come on JC, I'm sorry" and ran after me when he saw my intentions.

I was sitting at the foot of my bed with my head down when I heard Justin knocking and entering the room in silence. He thought I was still thinking about what happened and how he ruined my perfect Christmas day, but what I was really thinking about was how to return it. How to punish him.

"Hey JC... are you... ok?" Justin asked, closing the door behind him and standing there.

I didn't answer; I was immersed in my thoughts of how to make him pay for this.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do it, really. It was an accident. Look, what happened was that I lit a candle and left it on the window sill, when I went to open the window so the smell could go out the curtains were on fire, then I threw the glass of water that I was drinking but it just got worse, so I went to get a towel to put out the fire, but it was a bad idea again, 'cause then the tree was on fire. I was nervous, scared, worried, and I didn't know what to do! All I could think about was to end the fire soon and how much you would hate me when you saw the tree burned." Justin said his voice somewhat shaky.

I still didn't answer, but I looked up to face Justin. He looked really sorry. His eyes were a little watery, and he looked me straight in the eye to let me know that he was saying the truth. He always did that, when he told the truth he looked you in the eye and when he lied he looked everywhere but in the eyes of the other person. I couldn't do anything but to believe him, 'cause it seemed impossible for me to do otherwise.

"JC, please forgive me. It wasn't on purpose."

I still didn't answer. I liked to make him believe I'm angry with him, because then he would leave aside his big ego and he would do everything possible for me to forgive him. Whenever I was angry with him, he did everything I wanted him to do. And that's exactly what I intended him to do. Everything I wanted. Anything.

"Justin..." I started, receiving a hopeful look from him. "I don't know if I can forgive you for what happened today. I've been planning this day for a long time. It was supposed to be perfect..." I finished, feeling bad about myself for doing this to the poor boy.

I loved him, I really did, but sometimes I liked to make this kind of stuff to him, just to have some fun.

"Please JC, I'll do anything for you to forgive me." He answered, approaching me and sitting down beside me.

And there's what I wanted to hear! Now he would do anything I asked him for. And I got a couple of things in mind.

But for my plan to make him burn, he had to sit on the bed...

“Justin...” I began and stood up, walking around the bed and sitting down on the other half. “You knew how much this meant to me and you ruined it. You really want to tell me that an eighteen years old man doesn’t know that curtains can go on fire when a candle is burning in front of it?”

Justin also stood up and crawled over the bed. Now it was my turn!

“JC...”

I put a finger on his mouth and whispered: “its ok, J. Sorry, I didn’t want to be so unforgiving.”

“Thanks C. I really...”

“But...” Now I crawled myself on the bed, placing my finger on Justin’s chest drawing little circles, “I want to go back to the offer you made me.”

“Which offer?” Justin looked confused. He was still in his ‘I am so sorry’-mood and didn’t get my intension... good for me!

“I meant the ‘I’ll do anything for you’-offer.”

Now I saw the sparkle in Justin’s eyes which told me that he get what I wanted. With a dirty smile Justin lied down on the bed, pulling me down too. He started kissing me and said in his sexy lower voice: “What did you think of Baby?”

I pulled out some shackles, seeing Justin’s dirty smile on his face, and started to tie up Justin’s hands on the bedpost. I laid myself over him and started to kiss these sensual lips. After a long fight over the dominance I broke the kiss to breath. I saw how Justin tried to follow with his lips, but I pulled him down with a little smile on my face.

“Soon Baby.” I said and went down his chest. Slowly I unbuttoned his shirt, letting my fingers slide over his muscles. I enjoyed the groans, Justin let out while I touched his nipples. I went with my head to the right one and started to suck on it. Justin got really loud and rubbed his hips against my body while I bite gently into his nipple. He loved it when I did so.

When his nipple finally got so hard that you could stab someone with it, I went to the left one and started sucking. I used my right hand to continue the stimulation from the other nipple.

Then I started to kiss over Justin’s chest and went down on his body. Slowly I kissed his six-pack. Goddamn, why did he have such awesome muscles with 18? I stroke gently over the places I just kissed until I got under his navel. Now I unbuttoned slowly his pants, lifting my head to watch Justin’s reaction. This one was looking at each movement I did and gasped when he felt my fingers rubbing his cock over his pants. After I got the zipper down I slowly removed his pants slowly and kissed his cock over the boxers. Justin moaned and tried to push his cock into my mouth by moving his hips against my mouth. Gently I bite into it and now Justin groaned loudly. I loved to tease him.

“JC, take it!”

“Take what?” Playing the dumb one was part of my teasing. Every idiot would have seen from 5.000 meters distance that Justin wanted to get his release.

“Take my fucking cock in your beautiful little mouth and suck it until my sperm goes down your throat you little bitch!”

Wow, Justin had to be really horny, when he starts to insult me this way. I got him!

At least I pulled down his boxers slowly and started to lick his cock. I heard him moaning, no this sounded even like a scream. Now I had him right, where I wanted him. I solved his shackles, gave him a little kiss on his mouth and was about to go.

“Wait, where are you going?”

It was kind of weird that I enjoyed the desperation in his voice, wasn’t it?

I opened the door and was about to go, when Justin ran towards the door and shut it even before I could step a food out.

“Where do you think you are going?”

I grinned at him and said a little bit too gleeful. “I wanted to go down and save my cookies, before they are also gone.”

Normally Justin would have been in his little depression again, hating him for ruining my day, but I guess now I went a bit too far when I bit his cock.

Justin wrapped his arms around my hips and pushed my body against his, kissing my neck. “You made me horny and now you will have to care for the big problem down there.

I stroke carefully Justin’s cock, moaning lustfully, while I watched him closing his eyes.

Now it was the perfect moment! I tried to open the door and to run downstairs, but before I could even open the door, Justin grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall.

“You were a bad girl, JC.”

It was kind of sick that I liked it, when Justin called me a girl. I rubbed my hips against his ones, letting our cocks touch themselves. Now I was horny too. Damn it! Justin ripped down my pants incl. my boxers and let me suck on his fingers.

“Yeah, JC. Suck it! Imagine you are a little girl and this is the lollipop you always begged for. Enjoy sucking it, bitch.”

I groaned and sucked even harder on his fingers. I sucked so hard that he had problems to pull them out of my mouth. Then he wrapped his left arm around my hips, letting it wander from my ass to my leg and pulled this one up, to get a better opportunity to enter me with his wet fingers.

Normally he would just push one finger in and finger fuck me until I was ready for the next, but this time he pushed all three at the same time in. I screamed out of pain and pleasure at the same time and wrapped my arms around his neck, clinch at him to not losing my equilibrium.

“You like that?”

I nodded.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yeah… yeah I like it.”

Justin grinned and started to move his fingers. I moaned loudly, begging him to enter me.

“You have to get prepared… I can’t take you without preparing this tight, little whole.”

“Come on, J! Just fuck me! I need it and I want to feel your big cock inside of me! NOW!”

Justin looked first shocked, but then he laughed quietly. “So desperate?”

I nodded.

“Your wish is my commend”

Then he pulled his fingers out of me. I clinched even harder at him, when he grabbed my legs and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and Justin pushed me against the wall to fix my body in the air. Then he entered me with his cock. Immediately I started to moan loudly. I was even sure to hear Chris complain about the noise. I really gave a fuck in this moment!

Justin started to move and I moaned even louder, if that was possible. Justin got faster with his movements, my moans louder. We both started sweating and the last what I was seeing before I closed my eyes for the big release was Justin’s ghastly face, when he came deep inside of me.

I screamed, when my sperm splashed out and spread all over our both bodies. Hard breathing I relaxed my body and cuddled up to Justin’s chest.

“I love you” I mumbled, while he carried me into our bed.

We spent about ten minutes in bed, just holding each other and being quiet. When the ten minutes were through, we both got dressed and went downstairs to the living room, where Chris was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand, while he was telling Joey and Lance something about noises and moans he had heard earlier. I hoped he wasn't referring to us. We approached them and they all looked at us, Chris with a grin on his face.

"Look who decided to stop fucking his beloved boyfriend on Christmas day while I was down here listening to every single moan and thrust you were doing! I bet little JuJu was the one who made the thrusts..."

Joey and Lance turned their heads slowly to look at Chris while he just looked at them with a blank expression and shrugged.

"What? I really do! And don't say you don't think the same! Justin's always the one giving, and not vice versa! I think that deep inside of him, JC enjoys being the receiving one..." Chris teased.

Lance and Joey nodded and commented about it, and Justin and I just stayed silent and looked at each other, hoping that the jokes and comments weren't extended for too long.

There's still part of the day ahead, and I'm sure Chris and Joey would continue with the jokes and teasing. I should have waited for a more appropriate moment to tease Justin...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story