Thank god we were alone. Just me and my JC...ooh I rhymed, wow I really need to get a life. I've been dying to get a little alone time with JC, he's been stressing way to much over this whole Christmas thing. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas, but he is just an obsessive when it comes to having everything perfect. Although living around people like lance who can go out shopping for a couple of hats and comes back with bags full of shopping for himself, well yeah that can be frustrating! Even now just looking at his beautiful face I could tell that he was going over his to do list in his head, always organizing, always being the responsible one, always being the cutest. Well I was going to make him feel better, I can't stand seeing him stressing over all of this.

 

I sat a bit closer to JC and took his hand

"Will you stop obsessing over all this already?" 

JC stopped thinking about that and replied to me "I’m sorry Justin, there's just so much still to do-"

"Shhh!" I put my finger on his lip to shut him up, he loved it when I done that, I could just tell, the way his eyes brightened as if he was getting excited.

"JC I don't care, finally it's just you and me after what feels like forever. So for now can you just not talk about Christmas, please?!"

That shut him up, he gave me a face like a naughty school girl, it made me giggle. 

"Alright, alright I’ll stop for a bit! But what do you suggest we do that's so interesting? Huh?" he knew exactly what I wanted to do, and I knew he knew it too. He was just messing with me. He can be such a damn teas! 

"You know what JC, don't mess with me!" he laughed but then got all serious, he lent in and kissed me.

Whenever he kissed me spark flew, as cliché as it sounds it was true. Everything seemed to just glow inside of me when he even touched me, but when he kissed me it was a whole different story. 

 

I took his hand and guided him to the bedroom. He followed gripping my hand tight.

 

I lied him down on my bed looking at his beautiful face. Slowly I lied next to him starting to stroke his chest. I moved my hand down to his belly, where I grabbed his shirt. I pulled it up, starting to lick his belly. He liked it, when I started to kiss him around the navel up until my mouth reaches his neck and at least his mouth. I moved up, never stopping to kiss his body, until I reached his chest. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it away as fast as possible. Then I took a little break to calm a bit down. I didn’t want to come before we even started! I used the time to look at the beauty lying under my body. A pair of half closed, blue eyes were looking at me. You could see the lust in them. JC never needed to say a word to me. I always knew what he wanted. Right now he wanted me to continue. He wanted to feel me inside of him. He wanted to skip the foreplay. He just wanted me to become one with him. The problem was: I totally liked to tease him and I loved to let him wait. I always took the time I needed to get him really hot, because then the sex was the best!

After a little time I smiled at him and continued to kiss his chest. Slowly I moved up to his neck to attack it and to kiss his earlap. Playfully I bit it carefully and let out a loud groan when I heard JC’s moaning. I moved my hips against his ones, letting our errections feel each other under our pants. JC’s moaning got louder. When I heard him pleading for more I pressed my lips against his to shut him down again. We kissed hard. Both of us hot as an oven and both of us wanted this so much. I was the one breaking the kiss to stroke with my fingers over his swollen lips. I smiled at him before I whispered in his ear: “Do you want lube or do you want to moisten my hard member on your own?”

“I do it” JC moaned and went down to my pants to rip them off my body. I giggled quietly. JC could be so cute and horny when I started to tease him. God, I love this guy so much! JC started to stroke my cock a bit before he took the tip of it into his mouth. When I felt the heat of his mouth around lil’ Justin I started to groan loudly. JC licked over it and played a bit with his tongue to wet my cock. He did that as long as I couldn’t stand it anymore. I grabbed his head and pushed it towards my cock. I mouth fucked JC until I got more and more quiet. Suddenly JC stopped licking my dick.

“Ah-ah, I don’t want you to come. Not now.”

I nodded and pushed JC up again. This time he laid on my chest and started kissing me. While our tongues fought for dominance, I ripped his zipper down and managed to remove JC’s pants, without breaking the kiss.

“I love you Babe.” Where my words, before I put a finger in his mouth. He licked it as sensual as he did with my cock. I moaned quietly, until I pulled my finger out. I placed it at his entrance and pushed it in. I felt the heat of JC around my finger when he started to groan loudly. I finger-fucked JC until he pleaded me to fuck him.

“Oh, you need it?”

JC nodded fast.

“I want you to beg”

JC looked up. In his eyes I could see the lust and the outrage about my order, but I didn’t care. After he saw that he wouldn’t get sex without doing what I want he came close to my ear and started to moan:

“Oh my god Justin, I want to feel your hard cock inside of me. I need you so much. Please enter me. Just your giant cock can give me what I need. Please give it to me. Give me what I need.”

I kissed him and answered: “Everything you want, Babe.” I removed my finger and with a heavy burst I pushed my cock into JC. This one screamed loudly, when he felt my giant member (19 cm!) inside of him. I also started moaning when I felt JC’s heat around my cock. It was an amazing feeling to enter JC. It was something special, no matter how often we did it! I started to move my hips and heard a heavy moaning from my lovely boy lying under me, his arms and legs on the bed to raise his ass as good as possible. I kissed his back, never stopping to move and whispered some dirty things in his ear.

It didn’t need a long time until he screamed loudly: “Oh, Justin. I- I’m coming!”

“Come for me Baby!”

Two more bursts and JC’s sperm spread all over the bed. I was watching his face and when I saw the expression of lust and release in his face I also came and shot my load deep into JC.

 

That was great, it always was. He made me feel so much better. Well it would make anyone feel better! I thought I’m going to go and get something to drink. This was just too god damn tiring, but I loved it. JC was sleeping, so I better didn’t wake him, he loved his sleep way too much. I went down the stairs, it smelled disgusting. What was that smell? I tried looking for an air freshener but had no luck. I thought I might get lucky by finding some Christmas smelling air freshener that JC had brought, but no luck. Although I did find some of them insets things that you burn in frosted cranberry (wow JC really was going out this year). Now I needed a lighter surly there would be one around here somewhere, JC wouldn't have brought incense burners without a lighter would he? No he didn't I found it shoved at the back of the kitchen draw. First I had to get a drink, my mouth was so dry. I just got water, I couldn't be bothered for anything else, I just had to get this candle thing burning before the smell got any worse. So I lite the candle and put it on the window seal whilst I was trying to open the jarred window, I thought I could let some of the smell out that way. Turns out it wasn't as good of an idea that I thought.

 

Now the curtains were on fire. I tried not to panic and be cool about this, like I am in all situations. But this was too much. instinctively I threw the glass of water I had been drinking onto the curtains. Then I remembered that mum has said to never out water on fire and you should suffocate it or something like that, so I quickly ran into the kitchen to find a tea towel. That was not a good idea. again what is it with me and the bad ideas today I’m totally not myself. The tree was on fire. The damn Christmas tree was on fire. All I could really think was how made JC was going to be about the tree and he's stressed enough already. I had no choice I had to call someone, turns out I didn't have to Chris was already about to turn into the living room. What was I going to say? How could explain this? Plus Chris is childish enough as it is. I don't need there to be a 'pretty' fire involved. I shouted up the stairs to JC or to anyone who could help, pushing past Chris "Quick, quick there is a fire"

I heard 3 simultaneously "WHAT?" I could hear people rushing around up there about to come downstairs.

"Hey Justin, the tree's on fire!" Chris said, not too sure what his emotion was.

"Really Chris? Really? I hadn't noticed!" I snapped back, I wasn't in the mood for his jokes right now.   

"yeah check it out...oh wait you did this?" Chris said realizing. god he was slow today.

"Yes Chris, now help me sort this out!" 

the others were downstairs just as I shouted that. "quickly help put it out" I said the whole house was going to be on fire in a minute. Joey and JC ran to get the fire extinguisher, lance kind of just stood there amazed I think he was freaking out inside. Drama definitely wasn't his thing. Chris actually was helping he also had a tea towel and was trying to put it out. not that it was going to work, but at least he tried something. JC and Joey came rushing in with the fire extinguisher. "stop Chris you're going to get burnt" JC said being the responsible one. Joey put the fire out and wow the Christmas tree and the curtains definitely didn't have any Christmas spirit now! JC looked so disappointed with me. What have I done? He would forgive me...I hope.

Joey and Chris tried to make a joke out of it "well I think we need a new Christmas tree" joey said with an uneasy smile on his face. 

Chris added to it "yeah and some new curtains" he said laughing.

JC said nothing and walked off "Come on JC I’m sorry" I said. But nothing. He just walked off. Great. This was all my fault!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story