I drove with Lance and Chris to their places. Both were singing loudly Christmas songs and jumped happily in my car. Normally every other driver would have said ‘stop it, I have to concentrate. You can sing later, when you are out of this car or something like that'… I am not every other driver. I jumped with them and sang loudly with them. When we arrived Lance place, Chris pouted a little bit.

“It’s more funny when you are with us.”

Lance smiled. “But I have to buy the hats. I will be back later and we can sing the whole evening.”

“Yeah!” I screamed. Both where laughing and I drove towards Chris’ place.

“So you really wanna buy just soft drinks and some groceries?”

Chris looked confused at me. “What do you mean?”

“Oh come on Chris, you wouldn’t be Chris Kirkpatrick, if you wouldn’t have any plan to spice up the list.”

Chris grinned. “We will see…”

I laughed. When we arrived his place he jumped out of the car and screamed “I bet I am back before you even bought the tree!”

“We will see!” I screamed back and drove in the direction of the nearest tree sell. I parked and jumped out of the car. My only thought was “I have to be back before Chris is.”

I looked around to find a tree JC would like… 9 foot should it be… or was it 7? I didn’t know it anymore… whatever, the higher the merrier. I went around looking for the biggest Christmas tree I could find. And there it was. I starred at it as it would be my first true love… except for the fact that I couldn’t eat the tree like a hamburger.

The seller came next to my side and watched the tree with me, before he started to talk.

“This one is beautiful isn’t it?”

I nodded. “How tall is it?”

“14 foot.”

“Perfect!” I thought to myself. JC is going to be proud! I took the tree with me.

“406 dollars please”

I paid the tree and was really proud of myself until I started to realize that I had no idea how I should get the tree from here to JC’s place. The seller helped me to put the tree on the car top.

“Maybe you should call a truck to transport the tree in a safer way.”

“Oh no, this is going to work.” I wasn’t sure if this was safe, but I had to win a bet! I fixed the tree with some ropes and started to drive home. But this damn tree was blocking my view. I bend into a side road, where it happened. The tree fell of my car top.

“Damn!” I shouted and jumped out of my car. “How could that happen?” I thought to myself, while I was searching for a solution of this misery. I thought about the truck the seller suggested and maybe he was right… damn, now I WILL lose the battle… I really don’t want to listen to Chris laughing while he has this special grin on his face. Maybe he forgot it and he won’t say a word, you never know.

I called the number of a friend, where I knew he had a truck and told him my situation.

“You are kidding me, are you?”

“I wish I would do… can you come?”

“You own me something for that!”

“Thanks man, see ya.”

I waited next to the tree for my friend, hoping that no car was coming. I had luck in that point. My friend arrived ten minutes after I called him and greeted me. Then he took a first look at my giant tree.

“For what do you need such a giant tree man?”

“JC wanted a big tree which goes floor to ceiling.”

“Joey, this tree doesn’t even fit in my warehouse. It’s too tall.”

“And what shall I do know? I know Chris and Lance are going to ruin JC’s perfect Christmas. I don’t wanna do the same…”

“Ok, how about we dissipate this tree in two halves. I get the bottom and you the top. I didn’t buy a Christmas tree either and yours is tall enough.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

We put the tree into his truck and I followed it, while we were driving to his place. There he dissipated the tree and fixed it on the top of my car. This time better than I did. I thanked him and drove home. There I smelled JC’s cookies again. I had to take my chance that nobody knew I am home and sneaked into the kitchen. But before I could even touch one, JC hit my fingers with a cooking spoon and told me I should go away from his lovely cookies… I was asking myself if I would get some when I tell JC that I kill Justin, if I don’t get one… no, that was to radical…

“Joey, get your hands off my cookies, I won’t tell you again” JC shouted. I rolled my eyes and gave up… maybe I get another try later in the day. Justin ran excited out of the house and tried to carry the tree on his own into the house again. I was shaking my head and helped him. Chris sat already in the living room and watched Justin decorating. He gave me a short nod and looked again at Justin, who was excited about his baby blue tree. Oh oh, JC is going to be pissed, 'cause he wanted to decorate everything in red, BUT Chris forgot the bet. I celebrated my “victory” in my mind and joined JC in the kitchen again.

“Did Chris get all the stuff you wanted to have?”

JC looked a little bit stressed and I laughed. “What is missing? I can go and buy them for you.” JC smiled and wrote another list. While he was writing I took my chance and stole a cookie. Before JC could take it away from me I put it into my mouth and enjoyed the amazing taste I missed so much. JC gave me the list and I saw in his face that he got real mad at me. Damn, I should’ve eaten it faster, but I wanted to enjoy this special taste just his cookies have. We were arguing in the kitchen until Chris and Justin joined us.

"Will you two stop already? Joey you're not getting a cookie. Jace is like a mother lion protecting her cubs!” Chris said with a grin on his face.

 

"You mean he's like JC protecting Justin" I grinned back and ignored Justin’s pouting.

 

"Haha alright kids shut up! Justin, have you done the decorations?" 

 

"Yep" Justin replied proudly. They went to the living room, while I stole another cookie. After a little discussion about the color (Justin won and I wonder why…) Lance arrived with some big bags under his arm.

 

“What are you looking so pleased about?” JC asked and I was curious too.

 

“No reason just got some great buys.” Lance replied smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Wait, you did get the hats right?”

 

“Yeahh…pfft. No. I’m sorry”

 

JC was freaking out and I rolled my eyes. I knew Lance was going to blow it…

 

Now Chris joined that conversation? Ok, Joey… it’s time to fix it or you won’t get any cookies today.

 

“Alright alright everyone calm down, I will run to the shop and get them, everyone else just chill. Christ it’s only a hat, JC calm down!”

 

I drove first to the grocery store to get the rest of the groceries JC wanted.

 

Then I made my way to the shop. Damn, Lance. Why can’t he concentrate on one thing that is just… DUNKIN DONUTS!

 

I drove to the shop and came back with 3 of them. I was thinking what I wanted until I remembered that I should buy the Santa suits. Damn, I wasn’t allowed to stay away too long.

 

I drove to the shop and just grabbed five suits and bought them. On the way back home I realized that I had no idea which sizes I bought. I drove to JC’s place and changed close in the car. Damn, it was a little bit too short… whatever! The other sizes fitted (Thank God!) And I went into JC’s house.

 

I threw the other four suits to the guys and smiled bright.

 

“Merry Christmas!”

 

The others smiled at me. While I was gone, they mixed some drinks (I went directly to my first shot of vodka and drank it… too much stress today... all for the cookies…), the meals were prepared and I gave JC a little bag from the grocery store I went before I found Dunkin Donuts. JC took the bag and went to the kitchen to prepare the last things and we all could smell the roast JC put into the oven.

I looked at my tree and apologized that he is baby blue this year. Justin pouted and cried for JC. Sometimes he was just a little spoiled kid.

 

“By the way, where did you get this tree?”

 

“When you drive the street up and turn right on the left side. There is a seller. Why?”

 

“The tree itself looks really good, but the stub is cut a little crooked. We had to put a little piece of wood to fix it.”

 

I averted Lance gaze and started to whistle.

 

“Do I want to know what happened?” JC came back from the kitchen. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and said smiling: “No.”

 

JC shook laughing his head.

 

We all went up (except for JC) to get under the shower and prepared us for the dinner. I was the first who came back and joined JC in the kitchen.

 

“You look… good in the Santa suit.”

 

I stuck out my tongue, because even I knew that it was too small for me.

 

“Joey, I want to get ready for the dinner, too. Can I leave you alone here in the kitchen?”

 

I nodded.

 

“No seriously Joey, when I see that just a small crumb of my food is missing, I’m going to kill you!”

 

“Everything’s fine Jace… Get your ass up and get a good fuck by Justin.”

 

JC’s face turned red. He gave some instructions about the roast when I have to put it out, something about 15 minutes and turning the meat but not the vegetables and stuff like that and whole time 30 minutes or something like that, and went up to go to Justin’s room.

 

I sat there and waited for everyone. I knew them all. Lance was going to call his mom. Chris wanted to disturb him, by doing crazy stuff and Justin and JC… yeah those two lovebirds would fuck as long as JC would whimper that his ass is hurting and we all could hear how Justin asks him if he should stop. JC would nod and Justin would say he wouldn’t care. Then we would hear how JC’s screaming (it was a mixture of moaning and screaming, depending on how hard Justin was fucking him). JC never wanted to talk about sex, but we all knew how his sex-life looked like… kind of irony I guess. I sighed and played a little bit with my phone, until I smelled something burned. I startled up and ran to the oven. The roast was a bit black on the top. I spring it quickly and turned off the oven. Hopefully JC wouldn’t be so mad… maybe I find a way to make him believe this was Chris fault…

 

I sat back at the kitchen table and played again with my phone, waiting for the others to come downstairs, whatever they were doing right now.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story