'Well, the guys already went out to get the errands I asked them for; Lance went to buy Christmas hats, but hopefully he will get 5 Santa outfits and also he'll buy red candles; Chris went to buy some drinks and perfumed oil so the house can smell like Christmas; Joey went to buy the Christmas tree, and Justin is decorating the house with Christmas themes... this will end badly. I can feel it.' That's what I kept thinking when the guys left home a few hours ago, but my thoughts got better when Chris and Joey arrived. Chris didn't ignore me and he bought some drinks, and Joey got a big Christmas tree, like I asked him for. It looked a bit… damaged, but it was more than I could even ask for. It was Joey. And Justin was decorating everything, although I hadn't seen how he was doing with this entire decoration thing.

                                                     

I was in the kitchen, thinking about this whole Christmas day thing and finishing my cookies when Joey had the bright idea (again) to try to steal some of them, so I was arguing with him about it a few minutes until Chris and Justin came into the kitchen to try to stop the discussion. After asking Justin if he had the decoration ready, the four of us went to the living room, and finally I could see what Justin had done with my living room.

 

“Wow,” I muttered, running a little surprised to see so much blue color in my house on Christmas day when I made it clear before that I wanted red. RED.

 

“Well, what do you think?” Justin asked putting his hands on his hips and looking me with his million dollar smile.

 

“It's very... very...” I stammered, looking the blue dingly things that were in the ceiling.

 

“Very what?” Justin asked again, starting to get nervous.

 

“Very blue.” I finished, finally looking him with a blank expression.

 

“Oh come on Jace, you know I love baby blue, and I thought it would look nice to decorate the house with some blue.” Explained Justin, looking me again with that golden smile of his.

 

“I know you love baby blue, but the thing is, this is my house, it's Christmas, and I made it clear before that I wanted red, Justin. Red! What similarity do you see between baby blue and red? None!” I exclaimed, starting to be a little altered.

 

Justin was serious for a few seconds and Chris approached to him, putting an arm around his shoulders.

 

“Come on Jace, don't be angry. The boy thought that color would look nice in the house.” Chris said, looking at Justin and whispering something in his ear.

 

Right after Chris told him whatever he told him, Justin made puppy eyes at me, as Chris put a sad face.

 

“JC, you can't be mad at the guy just for trying to make you happy on a special day like this. Look, he's so cute!”

 

I looked at those puppy eyes that Justin was doing at the moment and I couldn't resist. He knows that I can never resist that!

 

“Alright, you can leave the baby blue ornaments this year. But next year they'll be red!”

 

Justin changed his puppy face for his typical golden smile and Chris patted him on the pack, proud of him. Lance entered the house, and we all approached him to see if he had bought the hats (and I prayed that he'd listened to me). He seemed very happy.

 

“Why are you so smiley?” I asked, looking as if I had read the minds of the others.

 

“Oh, nothing, I just bought some cool stuff.” Lance replied, still smiling.

 

“Wait... you bought the hats... right?” I asked again, still praying that he'd say yes.

 

“Oh, yes, the hats... no, I don't have 'em.”

 

“What?! You went out to buy 5 simple Christmas hats and you come to buy anything but what I asked!” I exclaimed, becoming altered again.

 

“I'm sorry, when I started buying these things I didn't remember about the hats...” Lance said, apologetically.

 

“Calm down, JC, it's ok. Lance will go back to the store and he'll buy the Christmas hats. And if you want, I could go with him to make sure he buys them.” Joey suggested.

 

Everyone looked at me as I tried to calm down a little at the fact that Lance has been close to ruin this special day by not buying the hats... I'm fine, I'm fine.

 

“Okay, yeah, sound good. Meanwhile, Lance and Justin will help me with the meals.”

 

“What?” the both asked simultaneously.

 

 

I wanted to give Chris also a task but this one was already gone.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story