Author's Chapter Notes:

 

The next day’s Justin and JC felt like they were in heaven. Respectively it seemed to the girls. They had much fun together. During the next days they met every day and planned trips together. Justin and JC were always holding hands and kissed in public. They didn’t care what other people say. But they didn’t expect what all the magazines would write.
The last day they passed a kiosk, Meeghan caught a magazine, where a couple image of Justin and JC was shown. She ran into it and bought one of them, but instead of smiling she came out looking shocked. The title of the main story said: Is Justin Timberlake a faggot or an attention whore? Justin tried to overplay his jar, but he didn’t expect this wicket reaction. JC stroke his back and told him he shouldn’t care, but when Justin carried JC home, he called the desk of that magazine on the way home. Savannah drove, because she was sure he is going to be even more upset and maybe he screamed at them.
“How can you dare to write something like that?”

“No, I cannot calm down!”

“I want you to take that article back! I am no faggot and I’m surely no attention whore!”

“That is no press freedom, that is abuse with defamation!”

“If you don’t take it back you will hear from my lawyer!”

“You take it back?”

“I hope so…”

“Kiss my ass you little carbon!”
Then he hung on the phone. “Goodnight… I give them a good night.” Alannah stroked comforting Justin’s back. Justin seemed to be desperate and laid his head down on Alannah’s shoulder. Janette stroked his arm.
“Don’t listen to them dad. You know…”
“I’m not mad, because they talked bad about me. I’m used to those articles. I care, because they attacked JC. I saw the sadness in his eyes. That nobody grudge you something. Nobody wants to see you happy. That’s crap!”
“We know Dad… But mommy is ok. He has the Radicals around him and they will cheer him up.”
Justin nodded silently. All of them knew that won’t be the last negative catch-line they will see about them.”

And their concerns came true. Many magazines wrote about Joshtin, the couple name from Justin and JC, and mostly they didn’t write something positive. Mostly they were about how much Justin disappointed his fans or how he could turn into a faggot. But there was one story, which cracked Justin hard. It said JC Chasez, after 20 years he also reached something in his life. The whole article was about, how JC desperately tries to stay in public, because nobody would be interested in him anymore. They even called him the fifth wheel of *NSYNC. Justin was eclipsed. All those news came on one day and they all said the same. And the biggest shock to Justin were when he wrote how many fans were disappointed. He never wanted to disappoint his fans. He always gave 150 percent for them. The whole morning the girls tried to cheer him up, but it was like he never was happy in his life. After four hours of self-pity, they called JC. This one was going to come as fast as he could. Until then the girls should try to divert him with twitter or something. But all Justin tweeted was I’m sorry for disappointing my fans, all I searched for was true love @JCChasez and Can you imagine what happened when you find the love of your life? You get run down. After those tweets the girls removed his phone. Still in a depressive mood Justin sat on the coach and stared at the turned off TV. Savannah wanted to turn it on, but Janette kept her off. They didn’t know what the channels transmitted and they didn’t want Justin to see more bad news about him and his lover.
The doorbell rang. Alannah stood up to open the door. JC stood in front of it. He looked concerned. He stepped into Justin’s house and went directly into the living room. He frightened a bit when he saw his lover on the couch. He sat next to him and wrapped his arms around Justin. This one looked surprised up. When he realized JC was hugging him, he snuggled at him and started to sob.
“Everything is going to be alright Baby.”
Justin looked directly into JC’s eyes, his own filled with tears. “How can you say that? They hate us!”
“Nobody hates us… they just try to sell their magazines… that’s all. Don’t worry about it Babe.”
Justin nodded and snuggled at JC again.
Alannah watched at Justin’s phone. “You have to read this.”
Janette poked Alannah in her ribs and gave her a warning sight.
“No really you have to read this. So many fans answered Justin’s tweets. They all write something like Damn paparazzi. Can’t they just let you live? And Joshtin is such a cute couple. I feel so happy for them. And I don’t care what the magazines say. I’m not disappointed. And If JC makes Justin happy I’m glad that they are together!
They give you so much love. You didn’t disappoint any fan. I don’t see a negative tweet and you got thousands of them.
Justin looked up. He couldn’t believe what Alannah just said. He took his mobile back and read a few of the fans tweets. He read them together with JC and slowly his mood lightened up.
He didn’t disappoint his fans. That was the only fear next to lose JC he ever had.
He cuddled JC and the girls and they saw him smile again.
“I got an idea! What about having a barbecue tonight? We celebrate Justin’s good mood and wonderful fans. And I want to eat bratwurst.”
The other ones laughed and agreed. Joshtin went shopping the meat, sauces and salads and the Animal Athletes picked the Radicals up.
They met at Justin’s backyard again. JC, Alannah, Janette, Kota, Jessica and Sydney prepared the meat for the barbecue, while Justin and Darina fired the grill. The others set the table. They sat together and had a funny night. And spontaneous all of them slept at Justin’s place. Even the Animal Athletes and Joshtin slept in the living room, even if they had a bed. It was the feeling of a community that made a special feeling to them. They loved it.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story