After he saw JC going away with tears in his eyes, Justin went directly back to his place and sat on his couch. He was eating Häagen Dazs cookie ice cream and watched an old *NSYNC DVD behind the scenes. He was watching how both of them were joking and having fun together. Sobbing he snuggled up to Alannah. She went with her hand through his hair, while Savannah stroked his back. Meanwhile Janette was in the kitchen and cooked a meal for everyone. It was hard to see Justin’s heart broken. And they didn’t want to imagine how JC felt.
It’s tearin’ up my heart, when I’m with you
But when we are apart I feel it, too.
“That fits” Justin looked up and watched Savannah pulling out her mobile. She starred for two seconds at the screen, before she joined Janette in the kitchen. She thrust her phone into Janette’s hand with the words “Meeghan’s calling.” and went back to Justin and Alannah. Carefully Janette answered the call. She knew Meeghan was angry.
“What was that?”
“Let…”
“JC was going over to Justin and was even ready to talk about his feelings. There he has to watch how Justin kisses Britney? I thought you wanted Justin and JC be together. You could have been talking with us. Then we never had convinced JC to open his heart to Justin.”
“It was a big misunderstanding.”
“How do you mean that? Justin didn’t want to kiss Britney or what? I…”
“Listen Meeghan, I can understand that you are mad. We are mad to but not mad at Justin. Britney was walking over and told Justin she was still in love with him. It was totally unexpected. Justin told her he never wanted to see her again and she started to kiss him. That’s when JC was looking. When JC turned around Justin pushed her away and told her he never wanted to see her again, but it was too late. Justin walked straight to him, but when he saw JC’s eyes filled with tears, he couldn’t say anything. He blamed himself and doesn’t stop crying on his couch. Besides he stuffs himself with ice cream. It was a big misunderstanding and now we have two guys and two broken hearts.”
“What the hell was going wrong with Britney?”
“Hey, she didn’t know that Justin was waiting for JC.”
“Yeah, you are right…”
“Anyways, we need a new plan…”
“Yeah… ok nothing that could go wrong again…”
“What about a candle light dinner?”
“Oh my god, that’s an awesome idea… but where?”
“At Justin’s place. We cook and prepare everything inclusive Justin and you try to get a dressed JC here.”
“Ok, we try our best.”
“See you hopefully later.”
Then Janette hung on the phone. She summoned the girls to the kitchen and told them the plan.
“Ok Kirky, you help Justin to get dressed. JJ will set the table and I will cook a three-course meal.”
All agreed and started to prepare everything. It was hard to convince Justin, but at the end Savannah dressed Justin and used a bit make-up to hide his red eyes. Alannah set the table and decorated Justin’s living room a bit more romantic with candles, holiday lights and many flowers Justin bought to give it to JC when everything went fine.
Janette made a little bowl of salad as an appetizer, rice with chicken and sweet-and-sour sauce and fish to give variety and as a dessert she wanted to serve a piece of cherry pie.
When Justin came down the stairs the girls starred at Justin. He looked awesome when he came. Savannah made his hairstyle and he looked like an angel. Uncertain Justin looked at the girls.
“Are you sure JC will like what he is going to see?”
“Are you kidding me? Dad, you look awesome!”
“Timb is right dad. Since when did you become so unconfident?”
“JJ, when you tried to open your heart twice and it failed both times, nobody will be confident. Believe me.”
“Nevertheless you look incredible.”
“Thank you…”
The doorbell ringed. Suddenly Justin became unbelievably nervous and began to sweat. Janette pulled him into the living room and told him what to say, when JC enters the room and tried to calm him a bit down.
Alannah ran up to the restroom and changed close. She put on a white blouse and black pants, so she looked like a waitress.
Meanwhile Savannah opened the door. In front of it stood Meeghan in a pink dress and JC. He was dressed in a pink skinny shirt with blue skinny jeans and black sneakers. His hair was backwards gelled and even if he wore make-up it was seen that he cried a lot.
He stepped into the house while Meeghan said goodbye… it was a date for two.
When JC entered the living room Justin stood in the middle of the room in front of the table. Around him laid many rose blooms. Justin starred at JC for felt a few minutes. He shook his head and stepped towards JC. He took JC’s hand and looked straight into JC’s ocean blue eyes.
“You… you look amazing tonight.”
JC smiled and blushed a bit. “Thank you. You look incredible, too.”
“JC let me explain…”
JC put a finger on Justin’s mouth. “The girls explained everything. “ JC looked down to his feet. “Justin…”
“I love you.”
JC looked surprised up and simpered. “Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to say.”
“And that is what I should have said to you a long time ago. JC, I was too blind to see how much you mean to me and I will never do this mistake again. This is my last chance to tell you and I won’t miss it. When it’s raining, you are my sunshine. When I’m freezing, you are my warming fire. I never want to let you go away. I want you to be mine. JC, I can see us holding hands walking on the beach, our toes in the sand. I can see us on the countryside sitting on the grass, laying side by side. You drive me crazy, all I want is you JC, boy you amaze me, ain’t gotta do nothing crazy. See, all I want you to do is be my love.
JC’s eyes filled with tears again. Unconfident Justin looked at JC, until he realized JC cried tears of joy. He stroke JC’s cheek and ushered him to his seat. Smiling both men sat face to face at the table with two candles in the middle. Alannah brought the appetizer to the tables. Justin was grinning at her. He knew she did that to listen to some of their topics, but it was ok. She was one of the reasons why this date was happening.
Together the two men had a wonderful night and even shared their dessert with each other. At the end JC said goodbye and gave Justin a farewell kiss. It seemed like the world turned slower. It was a magical moment.
With a grinning on Justin’s face he closed the door and looked in three pairs of curious eyes.
 “I will tell you everything.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story