Before the Animal Athletes left the Grammy after Show Party, they saved Meeghan’s number to call her the next day. All 15 girls wanted JC and Justin to be happy. Together.
The next day Meeghan called the girls at 8am. She had good news and wanted to share them.
“JC wants to go into the city today. We want to go shopping. Maybe you can bring Justin to their favorite place. Do you know that fountain?”
Savannah, she answered the call, giggled. “Yeah we know them. Justin will be there.”
“2pm?”
“Sounds perfect to me.”
“Ok, see you there! Hopefully everything works like we imagined.”
“It will! I’m pretty sure.”
Then Meeghan hang on the phone. Savannah ran excited to the girls. “Good news!”
Both girls raised their head and looked curious at Savannah. “JC is going to be at our wishing well at 2pm and Justin will be there too.”
“Oh my god, that’s awesome! What’s the catch?” Alannah raised an eyebrow and Janette’s excitement kept within a limit.
“Yeah… ehmm… we have to bring Justin to that place.”
Both girls groaned. “What? We just have to…”
“Did you forget what happened yesterday?”
“Yeah, Timb is right Kirky. Dad will duck out again… he did yesterday and he will do it again.”
“No he won’t! We just have to convince him!”
“Didn’t we try that?”
“Then we try it again. Come on girls, don’t be so negative. We should do everything in our power to bring two lovers together!”
“Oh come on Kirky… when you give such an emotional speech we can’t say no.”
Savannah grinned and the girls got ready to go to Justin’s place.
It took more than two hours to convince Justin of that idea. He didn’t want to meet JC in the city after his first try failed. But with great powers of persuasion and some tears which fell Justin changed his opinion. As a foursome they went to their wishing well at 1:40pm and waited for JC and the Radicals. They sat in front of it, where the girls used to sing.
“Justin?”
All four of them raised their heads, but it wasn’t JC who talked to them. In front of them stood Britney. She looked sad, but put on a smile.
“What do you want?” Justin was confused. He didn’t talk to her since he broke up with her 11 years ago.
“Justin, I wanted to talk to you. It’s a long time ago we talked.”
“Not long enough, if you ask me.”
“Justin, I know I did a mistake…”
“A mistake? What you did was the biggest shit a girl could ever have done to me. You cheated with my best friend and I don’t want to know how many guys you had during our relationship.”
“He was the only one…”
“Why should I trust you?”
“Jus… that isn’t what I wanted to talk about.”
“I don’t want…”
“I still love you!”
Shocked the girls stared at Britney. Did she just say that?
“Wait… WHAT?”
Justin seemed to be as confused as the girls were.
“Justin, I’m still in love with you. I want you back. To cheat on you was the biggest mistake in my whole life and I regret it more than anything else. Please give me a second chance to show you how much I love you…”
“Britney I don’t want…”
Nobody expected what happened next. Britney embraced Justin’s face in her hands and kissed him. He was too shocked to react directly. He pushed her away and said with a voice full of despite: “We will never be together again. Stay away from me and never talk to me again!”
With tears in her eyes Britney left, but Justin’s reaction came too late. The girls and Justin had to watch how JC went quickly away. It seemed like he had seen the kiss and thought Justin would give Britney a second chance.
Justin followed him. He wanted to resolve everything, but when he caught JC up he saw his eyes red from crying. He couldn’t say a word. He couldn’t see JC cry.
“I hope you will be happy together.” That was all JC said before he left.
Justin stood frozen there and watched how the love of his life went out of his life.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story