Everything went fine. The girls released their first single and with Timbaland’s help and a lot of promotion the single raised into the top 10 of the American single charts. When Timbaland told the girls about that good news they were jumping around and at night they were celebrating. They had their first TV interview and already were on the cover of the Rolling Stones Magazine.
After weeks of real hard work Timbaland and their new manager Brian, a friend of Timbaland, wanted to give the girls a free day. For that they asked Justin, who knew the girls pretty good until this date, if he would spent the day with them. He agreed. He liked the girls and their sense of humor, even if always the same question was asked. Do you really have no sexual feelings for JC? All three knew it was annoying him, but Alannah couldn’t believe that this both guys are just friends.
This day the girls chilled at Justin’s house. It seemed pretty empty since Jessica moved out completely. It wasn’t that any furniture was missing, but Jessica liked decoration and without all those little things the living room seemed cold.
Sometimes Justin was crying when he thought about his shattered marriage, but when the girls were around they knew how to distract him.
They all stood in his kitchen and cooked German Schnitzel with French fries and salad. The salad was more for the girls than for Justin.
“Hey Dad, can you give me the salt?”
Justin grinned. He liked his new nickname. The explanation was “Girl Radical has JC as their Daddy Radical and we also need an *NSYNC-Daddy”
Justin reached Janette the salt and continued roasting the Schnitzel.
“And Dad?” Savannah looked curious at Justin. “Is there any Mommy in prospect?”
Justin shook laughing his head. “You girls are way too curious.”
“No we aren’t. We just want to know, if our Dad found someone new so we can check her out.”
“And that’s not too curious?”
“Nope.” Alannah stuck out her tongue. “We have to look, if she is good for you. And therefore we take your best ex-girlfriend and match their personalities. And the one who is most like her is the perfect one for you.”
“Except for the cheating part”
Confused Alannah looked at Janette. “When did JC cheated on Justin?”
Janette rolled her eyes. “You know this Joshtin thing is pretty cute, but Justin and Britney were just perfect!”
Alannah shook her head.
“Wait. Do you girls discuss which ‘Girlfriend’ was the best to me?”
All three ones nodded, as it would be the most natural thing in the world.
“We should make a list and at the end we see which one was better.”
Janette and Alannah agreed and after they finished cooking they all sat in the living room.

Alannah: “Justney was a horrible couple!”
Janette: “How can you say that? There are more people than just me who think the same way.”
Alannah: “They have no idea.”
Janette: “Thousands of fans have no idea?”
Savannah: “Stop fighting. Alannah starts why Britney was no good girlfriend and Janette can answer.”
Alannah: “She cheated on him. That makes her to the most horrible girlfriends Justin ever had.”
Janette: “And before that story?”
Alannah: “She cheated on him and Justin didn’t found out.”
Janette: “You can’t say that!”
Justin: “I could imagine that.”

Everyone starred at him. Justin raised his hands and decided to stay out of that discussion.

Alannah: “One time a bitch always a bitch.”
Janette: “Don’t call her a bitch”
Alannah: “She calls herself a bitch. It’s her own fault that everybody calls her a bitch!”
Janette: rolls eyes “Whatever. Do you have any other arguments except for she cheated?”
Alannah: “I don’t need any other ones.”
Janette: “And Joshtin doesn’t exist so Justney just can be better!”
Alannah: “Girl I refuse, you must have me confused with some other guy”
Janette: “Ohh, you wanna play that game?”
Alannah: “You should’ve picked honesty than you may not have blown it yeah”
Janette: “But it was always said And she said take me now
Alannah: “Did you ever thought about how easy it is to make out of ‘she’ ‘JC’? It’s the same with Summer Love! This just can’t be summer love, JC
Janette: “On this way of argumentation I also could say that mirrors was written for Britney, because the girl in the video behind the mirror was blonde.”
Alannah: “But it’s a fact that Joshtin always sang this I promise you to each other on stage.”
Janette: “Even if Justney had their relationship?”
Alannah: “JC also wrote the song the game is over during Justney. Maybe she cheated on him since then.”
Janette: “The song text doesn’t fit to this situation.”
Alannah: “It does. What if Justney was split there, but for PR things Justin stayed with her? Then the song text would fit perfectly.”
Janette: “Tell me more.”
Alannah: “Take it personal, ‘cause I did when you cheated on me. You may be beautiful, but there’s more that the eye can see.”
Janette: “Ok, maybe that fits but there is nothing that fits to Joshtin.”
Alannah: “Challenge accepted. When Justin and JC were apart: Digital digital get down just you and me. Twenty thousand miles away but I can see ya and baby baby you can see me.
When Justin and JC had fun in bedroom: If you wanna fly come and take a ride, take a space ride with the cowboy
Joshtin at Valentine’s day: When winter comes in summer when there’s no more forever. When lies become the truth. Ohh you know then baby. That’s when I’ll stop loving that’s when I’ll stop loving you.
Joshtin at their birthdays: And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong. ‘Till the day my life is through. This I promise you.
Joshtin at Christmas: Bring along the mistletoe, keep the music nice and low, I’ll show you how good it could be
Joshtin…”
Janette: “Ok, I understood. I’m convinced. Joshtin was the best couple and when we look at Justin’s next girl, JC will be the one we match her.”
Savannah: “She can’t be perfect by those high requirements…”
Alannah: “That’s not our problem. Justin deserves the best girl he can find.”
Justin just sat next to the girls and shook smiling his head, while he listened how the girls planned to find his future girlfriend.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story