Author's Chapter Notes:

 

The next weeks Timbaland finished the demo tape and send it around. The girls liked what he made out of it and they started to record their first single. They still couldn’t believe that this all was really happening. They worked with Timbaland after midnight because they wanted everything to be perfect. They even were present when Timbaland just recorded the instruments just to be there and to see the development of their first song.
This day they had a break at 1pm and they ate all Hot dogs Timbaland bought for them. They sat in one of the corners of the studio and talked about some news.
“Did you hear those rumors about Justin?”
Timbaland looked up in the direction of the girls. He was curious what the girls are going to say about one of his best friends.
“The vogue just said that Justin is in divorcing… I can’t believe he split with Jessica.”
“I never liked her.”
Savannah looked less surprised at Alannah.
“She just spent his money and did you ever look at her body? She looks more masculine than Justin himself. I never understood what he liked about her, but I guess love makes blind.”
Janette giggled. “Seems like.”
“I still think that JC was the perfect man for him.”
Annoyed Janette and Savannah groaned. Alannah was just talking about ‘Joshtin’ since she first read about it. She was so into the imagination that Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez could be a couple that she couldn’t stop talking about them.
“Don’t groan! I tell you, Joshtin exist.”
“Sure, JJ. And Jessica Biel was Justin’s hottest girl!”
Savannah giggled. “It’s clear that Cameron was the hottest one…”
Shocked Janette starred at her. “What? Britney was the hottest girlfriend of Justin!”
Alannah just shook her head. “Nah… JC is the hottest guy on earth.”
“Yeah you say it. The hottest GUY.”
“But Kirky, you forget that next to Justin JC is a trophy wife.”
“What?”
“Yeah, look at him. When Justin is around he acts more feminine than Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian together!”
Savannah giggled. “Ok, you are right, but JC is still no ex-girlfriend of Justin. Your Joshtin-thing is just a rumor.”
“You take that back!”
Janette stroked soothing Alannah’s back.
Timbaland couldn’t hide it and laughed out loud. Confused the girls turned into his direction.
“Oh my god, I should tell Justin, what you are talking about him…”
“You won’t do anything! You just can’t!”
Challenging Timbaland looked into Janette’s eyes. “Why can’t I do that Timb?”
Timbaland learned their nicknames pretty fast and after the girls explained their meanings to him he also used liked to use them.
“You… you just can’t. What would he think of us?”
Timbaland grinned. In right this moment Justin Timberlake himself entered the room. The girls starred at him and couldn’t even move a finger. Their idol just entered the room! Justin looked over to them and greeted them. Alannah squeaked. Savannah was shaking Janette’s arm while she started to cry again. Like when Timbaland found them on the street in front of that fountain.
“Can you look at this?” Justin straight went to Timberland and showed him some papers. The texts couldn’t be read by the girls. It was too far away.
Timbaland nodded. “Looks good. By the way, the girls were talking about you. You know what they just said about you? You were in a relationsh…”
Just when Timbaland started to talk about it, the girls jumped from their seats and all reached with their hands his mouth and kept it close. Justin laughed.
“Now I wanna know what you girls are talking behind my back.”
Shocked the girls starred at each other… they couldn’t tell him the truth… But they also couldn’t lie to him… it was their idol! Timbaland set himself free.
“They were talking about your relationships and especially Alannah was convinced that you and JC would have been a cute couple.”
All girls turned red at the same time.
“What?” Justin grinned at the girls. “Tell me why and how you got that idea?”
“You and JC always looked so cute together. And always when he looked or talked about you his eyes sparkled and so yours did.”
Justin laughed. “Yeah, because we are good friends.”
“But you have to say that you could interpret those things in it.”
That was the time where the girls get to know Justin Timberlake personal. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story