“At JC’s big day he seemed to freak out. He went up and down in his room. His bridesmaids watched him doing this. All Radicals, Janette, Savannah and me wore the same bright-pink dress and prepared the last rose petals to throw them on the way to the altar or in this case rose arbor. The roses were all black and white, congenial to their wedding subject. JC panicked and seemed to think about, if this was the right decision. Some of the bridesmaids went next to his side and tried to calm him down.
Aniyah: Mom, everything will be fine. You look gorgeous and this is going to be the most wonderful day in your life.
Nyla: Yeah mom. Justin will love you.
JC: Oh my god, Justin. What if he doesn’t like me? I don’t look good enough! He doesn’t want to marry me like this! Goes to mirror and checked his hair
Chase: Mom! Calm down… he loves you and you look incredible.
Kota: Justin would marry you, even if you are dressed in a potato bag.
JC: looked down at himself. I knew I look dreadful in this outfit.
Janette: looks mad at Kota. No, mom. What Kota wanted to say was that Justin loves you. And in his eyes you are always beautiful. Look at you. You are the loveliest person I’ve ever seen in my life.
JC: smiled slightly. Thank you, honey. I know I am intricate.
Darina: snuggles JC. I feel so happy for you! This will be your day and it is going to be perfect!
Meeghan: Other topic: Where is the bridal bouquet?
JC: looked shocked at Meeghan. Are you kidding me? You are kidding me. You must! That can’t be! I need my bridal bouquet!
Julie: Calm down mom. We will find it in a second. Someone just put it down in here.
JC: nods Yes, you are right. But I would feel much better, when you’ll find it right now.
Meeghan, Kota, Chase, Janette, Aniyah, Julie: starts searching for the bouquet
JC: gets more nervous and starts to shake his hands
Sydney, Jessica, Alex, Savannah, Darina: join searching
JC: freaks completely out. Please find it!
Rosie, Nyla, Me: stop preparing the rose petals and also join the search
Meeghan: looks under couch
Sydney: looks at the makeup mirror
Chase: looks at the window board
Aniyah: looks at the cupboard. Found it!
JC: heaves a sigh of relief. Thank you honey!
After Aniyah found the bouquet JC got a little bit calmer. We prepared him completely and he looks amazing now! And he can’t wait to get married to Justin. It was a long way for them to come together and it wasn’t easy, but every deep hit made their love even stronger. They just needed someone to show them, how much they feel for each other. It was like we were Cupid’s Arrow. The spark was there. They just needed a little push to light it up. It is a wonderful feeling to know that we helped the perfect couple to find each other. And that’s the way Justin and JC came together as the most beautiful couple in the world.”
Joey smiles at me. “That’s a beautiful love story. Maybe the most beautiful I’ve ever heard.” I smile at him. “It was cute to see how excited JC is about this wedding. How does Justin feel?”
Joey grins. “He freaks as much out as JC does”
I start laughing. “That was so clear.”
“What was clear?”
I turn around to see who spoke. I look directly into Janette’s and Savannah’s eyes. The smile and sit down next to me.
“I just told Joey the story how we helped Joshtin.”
Savannah giggles. “Yeah, that is a beautiful story!”
“It is time.” We all look over to Timbaland. We stand up and walk towards the rose garden, where the both men are going to marry today.
We join the Radicals at the beginning of a white carpet, which guides to the altar. Justin stands already in front of it and watches every three seconds at his wristwatch. Joey is going next to the altar, where all their friends with musical talent went and form a choir.
Then the coir starts to hum the Wedding March. All bride mates walk along the white carpet and throw the rose petals around. Behind the bride mates JC stands in his white suit and start to walk. Next to him stands his father. All eyes are on JC. When we reached the altar, all are going to the choir and we join singing. Justin smiles at JC and takes his hands.
“I love you so much.”
JC’s eyes start to sparkle. “I love you, too.”
“This is the point of no return.”
“I don’t want to. I will always love you and want to be with you. Till death do us part.”

Completed
littleMissChasez is the author of 8 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story