The next week was very stressful for everyone. Especially for JC. They tried to plan everything in this one week they could plan and with the help of the 14 girls it wasn’t impossible, but still very stressful, because JC had to give his okay on everything. It was his big day. It was also Justin’s, but it was JC’s first wedding and JC was the bride. Therefore Justin let JC decide everything. That’s why JC had the most stressful time.
After this one week both guys were extremely irritable and they started to fight, because of every little disagreement. Their friends knew that it was time for them to relax a little bit. Therefore Justin’s friends and the girls planned their Bachelor and Bachelorette Party.
Exactly one week before their wedding day their friends rang the doorbell. When an extremely stressed Justin opened the door all screamed “Surprise!”
Justin grinned and called for JC. Also stressed he nagged: “What do you want Justin? I told you I have no nerves for any discussions…”
All grinned at JC. He started to giggle and went over to Justin. “I’m sorry Babe. It’s all so…”
“Pshhh… everything’s fine. I still love you and as long as I want to marry you, you didn’t do anything wrong.”
JC snuggled up to Justin and Justin wrapped his arms around his future husband.
T.I. went over and wrapped an arm around Justin’s shoulder. “Come on man. We want to make party and we don’t have enough time, when you cuddle the whole time with your fiancé.”
Justin stuck out his tongue, while JC kissed his cheek. “Have fun Baby. You deserve this.”
“You get a party too!” Kota and the other girls grinned at JC. Both men laughed and gave a goodbye kiss, before they went to their parties.
Justin
All off Justin’s friends waited in a limousine. It was a black, long one. When Justin get on this limousine, Chris, Joey, Snoop Dog, 50 Cent, Timbaland, Nelly, Will.I.Am, Pharrell Williams, Trace, Jimmy Fallon and Andy Samberg sat in there. He greeted all, while T.I. joined them.
“Ok, guys, where is the party going?” Justin was curious and he knew his friends could be crazy, even if all of them are present.
“Ohh Justin, that’s a surprise.” Joey teased him.
The driver started and they drove through the streets of L.A. When the limousine stopped Justin looked curious out of his window. They stood in front of a strip club.
“Why did I know that?” Justin shook laughing his head and all got out of the limousine to enter the strip club. In there stood a big, red armchair in the middle with normal ones around. The Chris, Snoop, Nelly, Timbo and Trace let Justin sit down, while the others went to the bar to get drinks.
They watched the show a while, until a broadcaster entered the stage. He held a microphone in his hands and started to announce the next performance.
“And here is our best stripper for one of the best singer. Justin Timberlake, the next performance is just for you!”
JC
The Radicals and Athletes dragged JC in the direction of a pink limousine. JC was laughing hard while all got into it.
“Oh my god, are you kidding me? A pink limousine?”
“Real men wear pink!”
Laughing JC turned red while the girls distribute champagne glasses. Together they drink to the night and nipped all on their glasses.
“And now we got a surprise for you!”
Curious JC looked up at Janette, while she broke out a shopping bag. JC took a look in it and started to laugh hard.
“We know Justin is going to see a stripper tonight. And we thought instead of just a girl, you will be the one stripping for him.”
“Are you kidding me?”
The girls shook their heads and pushed JC to change clothes. With a red head JC put on a Cowboy costume. The girls giggled.
“Now you can be Justin’s personal Space Cowboy.”
JC couldn’t stop laughing. He was excited about that idea and couldn’t wait to dance for Justin. On the toher hand he wasn’t sure if he wanted to dance in front of all friends of Justin.
They arrived at the same strip club. Justin’s limousine stood there already. They entered the strip club through the back entrance and waited backstage for the broadcaster to announce JC.
When the broadcaster went on stage all of Justin’s friends left the room. Confused he looked at them, but they only said, this was a private show just for him.
Justin waited for the stripper to go on stage. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to see a stripper, while JC was at home and made a girlie sleepover. But before he had the chance to go the stripper entered the stage. Justin couldn’t believe his eyes, when he saw JC in that cowboy costume. Grinning he watched JC dancing a little bit, before he went on stage too.
“You look… hot in that outfit.”
JC kissed Justin hard. “Take me now. I’m hungry for your loving
Justin got horny, while he watched JC dancing. “Show me how. You got me working honey
He wrapped his arms around JC’s hips and gave him a squeeze. “Right now. I’m hot just like an oven
He started to kiss JC’s neck and grabbed his ass. “So take me now. Boy you make me feel like I gotta dance.”
Justin grabbed JC and carried him towards the limousine.
“Justin, what are you doing?”
He grinned dirty at JC. “I take you now.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story