Next day they made a plan and decided that Savannah, Meeghan, Kota, Jessica and Alex go with Justin and try some suits. They wanted to divide their search because the groom wasn’t allowed to see the bride before the wedding in her wedding dress or this time in his wedding suit. Alannah, Aniyah, Nyla, Sydney and Rosie wanted to go with JC and Chase, Julie, Darina and Janette were going to choose the three-tier wedding cake.

Justin
The girl and Justin went to one of Justin’s favorite designer Tom Ford. They met at his house, because Justin was one of his best customers. They rang the doorbell and after a few seconds he opened the door. Justin and Tom hugged and he gave every girl a kiss on the cheek. They went into his living room and sat down on his coach.
“Ok, Justin. What can I do for you?”
“I want to marry in two weeks and I need a special suit.”
“Wow, two weeks. That’s not much time. I guess you don’t want a tailored one, because it will need one and a half weeks at the minimum.”
“No, that’s too much time Tom. Can’t you just show me some of yours?”
“Sure. Traditional colors?”
Justin looked toward his girls.
“He wants a black suit with a black shirt and a black cummerbund in the best case with a white circle on it.”
Justin looked confused at Alex. “Why a white circle?”
All girls rolled their eyes. “Because your motto is ying and yang. Opposites attract.”
Justin nodded and looked back at Tom. This one laughed. “Your companion knows what they want.”
Justin giggled.
They waited in the living room and Tom came back with a perfectly fitting black suit. “For the cummerbund I need two days. I will call you, if I’m ready. I have your measures saved here.”
They thanked Tom and went back. That was a calmed, relaxed day for them.

JC
JC’s shopping tour was a little bit more complicated. They went through different stores, but no matter where they tried suits on, something wasn’t right with them. The first suit was a little bit too short at the legs. The second one was a bit too long at his arms. The third one was a little bit sheer and JC didn’t like that. The fourth one was too skinny. The fifth one was too wide.
At least they went into another wedding shop.
“I’m sorry girls. I’m complicated, aren’t I?”
The girls cuddled JC. “Everything’s fine mom. We still love you and for your wedding everything should be perfect!”
“Wait. Since when did my Radicals start to call me mom? I thought I am Raddad?”
“Yeah… but the Athletes called you mom all the time and it sounded pretty cute, so we decided to call you mom too.”
“And Autumn? How do you call her?”
“She is Mama Tum and you are mom. And Jimmy is dad now.”
JC shook laughing his head. They entered the shop and looked around. It didn’t take a long time until a vender came to them.
“Can I help you?”
“Yes please. We search for a Wedding suit in white. I just have two weeks to plan this wedding and I need a fitting one.”
The vender nodded and searched a bit. She brought three suits, which looked awesome. The girls sent JC into the changing cubicle and waited impatient for him to come out.
When he wore the first suit his facial expression said everything. He didn’t look happy and the suit was a bit too tight around his shoulders. Immediately the girls send him back to try the next suit. He came out again and this time it looked better, but JC didn’t like the fashion of the pants.
“Ok, Try the last one. If it doesn’t fit too, try the pants of the first with the top of the second one.”
JC agreed and went back into the changing cubicle. He came out with the last one and when the girls saw him everyone stopped breathing. JC looked insecure at the girls.
“What do you think?”
Nyla was the first who found her voice again. “Mom, you look awesome!”
“Are you sure? I don’t know if this one…”
“You look like an angel in white!”
JC smiled at the girls. “Ok, I’m convinced. I take this one.
Aniyah called for the vender and also asked for this special cummerbund in white with a black circle. She laughed.
“You won’t believe that, but another couple wanted to have exactly this one too. But their wedding was cancelled and now it lies around. You could try if you want to.”
She went into the back of the store to bring the cummerbund. When JC tried it nobody could believe how good it fitted.
“That is a sign mom. You have to buy this one.”
JC agreed laughing and they bought the perfect suit for JC.

Wedding Cake
The girls went with a good mood to the pastry chef. They had the best job in the world. They had to try cakes and choose three different flavors. But after they saw all flavors they could choose they got overwhelmed. They all tried one bite from every cake, but at the end they couldn’t choose between chocolate, black forest, stracciatella and vanilla crème.
Julie: “We have to kick one out.”
Darina: “I don’t like the stracciatella so much. We should kick that out.”
Chase: “No, the black forest one is not good.”
Janette: “But it’s the only flavor with fruits. We should take it definitely and kick out the chocolate one. It’s so stereotype.”
Darina: “NO! I want the chocolate one. Everyone likes chocolate! You can’t do anything wrong with chocolate!”
Chase: “Yeah I want the chocolate flavor too. Maybe we kick out the stracciatella like Darina said.”
Julie: “But I like stracciatella.”
Chase: “I know, but at the black forest one is stracciatella crème in it. So we have this flavor already.”
Julie: “Mhmm… Timb what do you say?”
Janette: “I agree with Chase and Darina.”
And after this little discussion they arranged. They chose those three flavors and a modern look for the cake. It had three plates on three levels and on each one was one cake flavor iced in pink frosting. The figures also wore one black and one white suit and the girls had fun in giving an *NSYNC picture with noodle hair as template for the hairstyles of the figures.
At the end of the day they all met again and told about their day.  


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story