At the same night Justin and JC were talking about, when they want to marry. The Radicals and Athletes sat next to them in the living room and made wedding plans like the color of the suits and if JC is going to wear a wedding dress.
“What about in a half year Baby?”
“Josh, I waited 20 years for this to happen. I don’t want to wait so long.”
“Half a year isn’t long to prepare the perfect wedding.”
“You got 14 beautiful girls, who will help preparing and I promise we will make a second wedding of your dreams, but right now I just want to have you as my wife by my side…”
“Did you call me your wife?”
“You didn’t hear it right. Anyways honey, come on. Let us be spontaneous. A wedding just for our best friends and in one year we will make a church wedding for all our friends and family and it will be well prepared by a wedding planner. Is that ok for you my lovely sweetheart?”
JC melted by the cute words Justin said and he totally forgot what they talked about. He just agreed.
Justin kissed him gently on his mouth. All girls started to squeak. While they were kissing Justin and JC had to smile.
“They are so cute! Now imagine! Justin and JC in front of the altar. Justin in a black suit and he in a white wedding dress. They look in each other’s eyes and say yes. That would be the most wonderful moment I ever joined in my life next to Justin’s flash mob marriage proposal.”
Alannah started to dream for a second, before JC interrupted her marriage dreams. “Did you say I wear a wedding dress? I won’t do that!”
“But Mom!” Savannah protested. “You have to!”
“I won’t wear a wedding dress! No matter what you girls say!” Some of the girls looked sadly at the ground. Nyla giggled. “Maybe we can put Raddad in a white suit. They will look like bride and groom and both can wear a suit.”
Aniyah clapped excited in her hands. “That’s an awesome idea! We should do that like this!”
JC laughed. “Do I have any rights to plan my wedding too?”
Janette giggled. “You can say at the end if you like it.”
Justin wrapped his arms around JC. “That’s not a bad idea cutie. Then you don’t have so much stress. Let the girl’s plan everything and I use the next two days to coddle you.”
JC squeaked quietly and snuggled up to Justin. “I love you so much.”
“I love you, too.”
“Oh my God dad, you and mommy have to move together before you get married. Then you can go after your wedding night into your joint house and you can carry him over the threshold. That would be so romantic. Oh you have to move together! We can search for an apartment and in two weeks you have this house for your own.”
“Wait, wait, and wait. You want to move out? We never talked about that!”
“Oh come on dad. We can’t live forever here and we earn enough money to rent a flat.”
“But… I like it to wake up and three lovely faces smile at me…”
“Awwww” the girls cuddled Justin. “JC will care for you dad. And we will visit you often and you won’t miss us. Maybe we get an apartment near by you.”
Justin smiled and cuddled the girls, too. “Yeah maybe you are right.”
“Tomorrow we can go shopping with JC! Then we will buy the perfect wedding suit!”
All girls agreed with Chase. Justin grinned and after a few minutes the girls were talking about the next day, he started to kiss JC’s neck. JC smiled and started to moan quietly. He tried to slip away, because he didn’t want the girls to hear and see he is getting hot, but Justin wrapped his arms around JC’s hips and hold him by his side. He didn’t stop kissing his neck and started to stroke JC’s leg. JC couldn’t hold it back and groaned a little bit louder. Before Justin could continue, Alannah threw a pillow toward the couple. Surprised Justin stopped and looked what hit him. The other girls laughed and Savannah said loudly “Get a room!”
JC’s face turned red and Justin laughed. “Maybe we should do that.”
“Justin! We can’t have… when the girls are here!”
“Oh come on Babe. I just made the most romantic marriage proposal I could ever imagine and now I want my hot, sweaty reward for that.”
“Justin! Don’t talk about that in front of the girls!”
“Oh come on mommy. Give him his reward. He wants to take you hard and you should give the man what he wants.”
Shocked JC looked over to the girls, while Justin was laughing hard. “Yeah, let me have my dirty night you little naughty bitch.”
“Justin!”
“Oh come on, naughty Babe. You like this dirty talk.” Justin started to stroke JC’s leg again. This time all girls threw with pillows towards them. Justin stood up and gave JC a fireman’s lift. He carried JC up to his bedroom and disappeared in there.
After ten minutes the girls could hear JC’s moaning. He called out Justin’s name and other stuff.
After thirty minutes they came down the stairs again. When they entered the living room all girls started to imitate JC.
“Ohh Justin. Harder! Faster!”
JC blushed and looked at least like a tomato. Justin started to laugh hard and kissed JC’s cheek.
“It has something positive. Now they know who lies on top.”
JC hit Justin playfully and kissed him again.
“We should all go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story