The girls talked to the Radicals and they saw Justin’s misery. They planned together, how they could convince JC that Justin never cheated.
The Athletes stayed overnight at the Radical house and also JC came. They made a campfire in the middle of the garden. a fireplace existed there already, and arranged some benches to sit down. All 15 sat around the fire and roasted some marshmallows. Together they sang some songs and had a funny evening. When everything got quiet Timb started to sing:
Now we didn’t have to fall, but we fell in love to the bottom babe
Janette stood up and sang directly into JC’s face.
No one’s there to catch us, like when you fell from heaven that day, baby
Jessica joined singing and also stood up.
People always staring, but I don’t care nothing about it babe
Surprised JC smiled and asked “What’s going on girls?”
Since I saw your face, I’ve been staring just the same.
Now the half of the girls stood up and went away without saying a word. Janette, Savannah, Meeghan, Sydney, Jessica, Alex and Kota stood around JC and all sang just like a church choir:
‘Cause I’m in love with JC, so don’t be mad at me; ‘Cause I’m in love with JC, so don’t be mad at me.
Meeghan and Alex grabbed JC’s hands and pull him up.
So what if you’re from the other side of the tracks, so what if the world doesn’t think we match.
They guided JC towards the house.
I’ll put it down like my loves on wax, guess what, I’m in love with JC
Now the other girls all came out of the house dressed as angels with a long white dress, white wings and a silver halo on their heads.
And he told me, he’s in love with me
The angels gave hand signals that JC should follow them. He did and went with them around the house. When they passed the first corner Alannah started to sing:
Baby I would take good care of you, no matter what it is you’re going through
Rosie joined singing.
I’ll be there for you when you’re in need, Baby believe in me.
Now the whole angel’s choir sang.
If love was a crime then punishes me, I would die for you. ‘Cause I don’t want to live without you.
JC saw a light shining behind the next corner. It was in front of the house.
Oh what can I do?
The angel’s choir fell silent. Without a word they passed the second corner. The angels made an aisle. JC passed them and in front of him he saw torches positioned to another aisle. And in the middle of it Justin stood there. The moon was shining on them and let the air sparkle. JC couldn’t move. He starred at Justin with tears in his eyes. Then Justin started.
You can call me selfish, but all I want is your love.
Justin started to walk towards JC.
You can call me hopeless baby, ‘cause I’m hopelessly in love.
Justin reached JC now and took his hand.
You can call me unperfect, but who’s perfect? Tell me what do I gotta do?
Justin pulled JC gently in the middle of the torches.
To prove that I’m the only one for you. So what’s wrong with being selfish?
He stopped singing. Everything turned into silence again. Justin kneed in front of JC, still holding his hand.
“JC, I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are my everything. I don’t want to lose you. Not again. I never cheated and I never will. All I want is you in my life. I would give up everything I have, just to be with you. You are the love of my life. And because I love you so much and because I can’t live without you and because I love you so much. Because of all that reasons, I want to ask you: Do you want to marry me?”
Silence again. JC stood in front of Justin. His eyes filled with tears. Everyone waited anxious for an answer.
“Yes Justin, I do want to marry you.”
Relieved everybody breathed again. Justin pulled out a ring and put it on JC’s finger. It fitted perfectly. It was a platinum ring where As long as you love me was engraved.
Before JC could say something again, the angel’s choir started to sing again.
You can call me selfish.
Justin stood up and danced slowly with JC between the torches.
But all I want is your love.
JC laid his head on Justin’s shoulder.
You can call me hopeless, hopeless, because I’m hopelessly in love.
The choir gave everything they had and also the other seven girls joined singing.
You can call me unperfect, but who’s perfect? Tell me what do I gotta do?
Justin wrapped his arms around JC and kissed his forehead.
To prove that I’m the only one for you?
JC smiled at Justin with tears of joy building in his eyes. Just Alannah and Kota sang.
Selfishly I’m in love with you, ‘cause I searched my soul and know that it’s you.
Jessica, Alex, Sydney, Darina, Savannah and Rosie joined.
Selfishly I’m in love with you, ‘cause I searched my soul and know that it’s you.
Nyla, Chase, Julie, Aniyah, Meeghan and Janette joined.
Selfishly I’m in love with you, ‘cause I searched my soul and know that it’s you.
Alannah sang the main voice.
To prove that I’m the only one for you, so what’s wrong with being selfish, selfish, selfish?
All stopped singing except Janette.
So what’s wrong with being selfiiiiish? Yeah yeah.
JC clamped at Justin and cried hard. Justin stroked his bag and whispered comforting words into his ear.
“Justin, I’m so sorry. How could I ever believe that you cheat on me?”
“Pshhh… JC, everything’s fine. Forget about that and enjoy the moment.”
JC nodded and looked to all the girls. “Thank you so much. You can’t imagine how much this means to me.”
Justin kissed JC gently on his forehead and started to sing again.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
JC cried even harder and whispered: “That’s our song.”
The whole choir started to sing in style of a church choir again.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
Who you are, where you’re from, what you did, as long as you love me.
Who you are where you’re from. As long as you love me.
Who you are. As long as you love me.
What you did, I don’t care.
Silence. And after one second Justin brought it to the end alone.
As long as you love me.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story