The girls stood next to Justin. He was going to call JC for that surprise. He wanted to catch him up and to be the most wonderful night in his entire life. When he searched for JC’s number on his smartphone the girls jumped excited up and down and couldn’t stop squeaking. Justin picked JC’s number and hold the phone at his ear. With hand signals he showed the girls to calm down.
“Yes?”
“Hey JC, here’s Justin. I wanted to ask you, if you want to meet me? Something spontaneous.”
“How about no.”
“We… ehmm what?”
“I said no Justin.”
“Why? JC did something happen?”
“How can you dare to ask me that? I thought you love me and then you did this shit to me? I don’t want to see you ever again Justin!”
“What? JC, can you tell me what your problem is?”
“You know exactly what my problem is. You idiot cheated on me!”
“What did I?!”
“Britney told me everything!”
“Britney?”
JC started to sob and it sounded like he would start crying.
“She came to me yesterday. She cried and told me under tears how you slept with her. And she didn’t know that we are a couple. How was it to sleep with a girl while your boyfriend was somewhere else?”
“JC, that is not true! Please Baby, trust me. It’s not true!”
“Why should Britney lie to me?”
“She wants me back. You saw me at the fountain with her. There she told me. And she kissed me. I didn’t want it!”
“Yeah, sure Justin. After 10 years Britney is still in love with you? You should work on your ego. Britney told me the whole story and I don’t want to see you again. I thought after someone cheated on you, you would know how much it hurts! I never thought you would break my heart like this. Don’t call me ever again Justin. Bye.”
Then JC hang on the phone.
Shocked Justin let his phone fall on the ground. Justin broke down on the ground. The girls caught him and carried him on the coach.
“Dad, what happened?”
Justin looked still shocked directly into Alannah’s eyes. She got a little scared when she saw in his empty eyes. They were completely emotionlessness.
“JC, he… I guess he broke off with me.”
“WHAT?!” The girls looked shocked at each other. It couldn’t be that the perfect couple on this planet broke up after two and a half month. “Why?”
Justin started to cry. Savannah gave Justin a squeeze and Janette stroke Justin’s back. Alannah went into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. She brought it to Justin and sat down in front of him on the ground.
“What happened dad?”
Sobbing Justin tried to explain. “J…JC said… I cheated on him.”
“What? Where did he get that stupid idea?”
“Britney…”
Alannah jumped up on her feet. “What did that oil can told him?”
Justin shrugged. “I don’t know. JC said she told him everything. That I cheated on him with her and that she didn’t know we have a relationship.”
Alannah’s facial expression turned from concerned into angry. “Ohh I will show that dopey cow what happens, if she mess up with the wrong persons.”
Savannah hold Alannah by her arm and shook her head. She took a few deep breaths and sat down again. Sadly Justin smiled at her.
“I appreciate you want to help me. But I don’t think I can fix that again. JC trusts her. Why shouldn’t he? They still were friends.”
“And why doesn’t he trust in you?”
Justin shrugged again. “Maybe because there are many rumors about me. That I cheated on Cameron and Jessica.”
Sadly the girls all snuggled Justin. Before someone could say something, the doorbell rang. Alannah stood up and went towards the door. Justin, Savannah and Janette followed her. When she opened the door, Alannah was surprised. Not in a good way. She watched skeptical the blonde girl, who stood in front of Justin’s door.
“Is Justin there?”
Alannah got mad. How could she dare?
“Not for you, Britney. Why should he talk to you after you told JC he cheated on him?”
“Look little pirss, I just want to talk to Justin. I don’t care what you or anybody think of me and now do something useful and get Justin here.”
Before Alannah could scream at her, Justin put a hand on her shoulder. He gave her a nod and looked at Britney. Alannah went into the house again and mumbled angry some curses.
“What do you want Brit?”
“Hey Justin… I wanted to talk to you. I know you thought JC is the love of your life. But look how easy it was to convince him that you cheated. He doesn’t trust you. He is not the right one for you. Justin, I want you back and I would give everything to get you back.”
“You go to JC, you tell him I cheated, you come to my house, you tell me everything and you think I would take you back after you ruined my life? Are you in right senses? I didn’t want to see you, I don’t want to see you and I never want to see you ever again in my entire life. I hate you! I will never love you! And now go away. You broke enough.”
“But Justin. JC isn’t there anymore. We can be together!”
“You know what? Cry me a river.”
Then Justin shut the door.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story