Author's Chapter Notes:
"I need to give him a chance, and I need to step away."
 

Tears streamed down Justin’s face, he furiously tried to wipe them away, but they just kept coming down, he pressed the gas pedal harder, trying to slow down whenever he saw police officers nearby, he was so not in the mood of getting pulled over, and get a handful of paparazzis all over him, he didn’t want that kind of attention.

 

Justin didn’t know where he was going, he just needed to get away, get away from it all, he didn’t want to feel so bitter, but he did, he was gonna do something so hurtful to JC, but that photo that JC had on the table, brought back memories, it brought him back to how Justin was, before all of this fame and fortune got into his head. Did he really change that much? Was it all his fault? That JC did what he did, let alone the rest of the guys did? Chris started drinking and feeling depressed, Lance came out of the closet, Joey continued doing small shows, and JC did an album, but it didn’t get much publicity, and so, instead of singing for himself, he just started working for other artists, by what JC was telling him, Justin understood him now, he understood him completely, he never gave him a chance, and it was true, everything what JC lectured him about was true, and since Justin had that ego, he never listened to any word he said.

 

He slammed his hands on the steering wheel, and made a sharp right turn towards the beach, he needed to go there to clear his head, he found the entrance to the beach, and found a secluded area, with a few cars parked here and there. Thankful that they weren’t any paps around, he turned off the ignition and let out a whoosh of air, he needed to think, so he also turned off his phone, he didn’t want to be interrupted by Trace right now, let alone anyone. He stepped out of the car and headed towards the sandy spot, a small smile crept on his face when he felt the peace and tranquility of the ocean waves and the seagulls chirping.

 

He took a seat down on the sand, he didn’t care if he didn’t have any towels to sit on, he just needed some time to think about why did he act the way he was, of course, the most reasonable answer came from all the fame and fortune he did, and maybe, just maybe he forgot where he came from, and maybe he matured way too quickly. Maybe he just didn’t know how to say no with all of the movie roles that accompanied him, maybe it was time to give JC a chance, and for Justin to step away from the spotlight, he knew that maybe he hurt him so much in the past, and JC never said anything about it, until now, Justin never even knew how JC felt, I mean, sure he said he was always fine, but he was never the one to show his real feelings, his feelings always came out when he was singing, and that is what Justin needed to see for himself.

 

Taking a look at the ocean view in front of him, he said to himself, “Today is the day, I’m gonna step away from the spotlight, my album is already out, I don’t need to make another one at the moment, if JC wants to collaborate with Britney than I’m okay with it, and I’m not gonna act like a big jerk, if he said that he was proud of me, I have to be proud of him, he needs to get some exposure, not much, but some.”

 

Thankfully, there was not that much people around, so he didn’t care if he was talking out loud, a seagull was staring at him awkwardly.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t bring any food with me.” He told the seagull; the seagull just cawed in response and flew away to join the other seagulls.

 

Justin let out a relieved sigh and said, “Like I said, whatever interview or movie roles those executives want me to do, I’m gonna put them on hold, not gonna do any upcoming projects, not at that moment.

 

Justin felt good about talking out loud, a huge weight on his chest lifted, of course, he needed to give JC and Britney a little time before he went over there to confront him again, he felt guilty about pushing him, and frowned when he pictured JC’s confused and surprised reaction when he pushed him, he didn’t mean to, he just hated that fact that they both made love together and they had an unexpected child together; this should’ve been a happy moment for him, all of JC’s past girlfriends treated him like scum and wanted one night stands, but this wasn’t just with any random girl, it was with Britney Spears, in which was Justin’s previous ex- girlfriend, maybe JC gave her something special, something that Justin could’ve never given her, maybe all of this happened, the breakup, *NSYNC’s breakup, was because of his ego, he just wanted to do everything and anything, just because of the fame that he let go to his head. Back then, he wasn’t thinking about feelings and how people actually felt, he was just thinking, “Let’s go do this and do that,” he didn’t think about others, he only thought about himself. But now, he was getting a clear head, and everything was falling into place.

 

And it felt good to just be alone and let his mind do the thinking, he made it clear, he was gonna give JC a chance, and he was gonna step away from the spotlight, whether the media would want to or not.

 

 
Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys like this chapter.. :)

Thanks to those who have been reading/reviewing..greatly appreciated.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin