Author's Chapter Notes:
"I just can't believe you."
 

JC’s breath caught in his throat and he started to cough, he managed to choke out a few words: “What did you say?”

 

“I’m pregnant, and I really need to talk to you, are you alone?”

 

“I-I-um.” JC looked over at Justin, a look of shock, anger, and disappointment was written on his face, he heard everything.

 

“I can’t believe you.” Justin mouthed him, he balled up his fists, he really wanted to fight JC, but he just couldn’t, something told him not to, but his anger told him otherwise, without thinking he yanked JC’s phone from his hand and threw it on the floor, he then pushed him knocking the piano behind him in the process, he lost his balance and landed hard on the floor, JC looked at him in surprise, his sincere blue eyes gazing at Justin’s cold ones.

 

Justin was breathing heavily and JC was afraid of what he was gonna do next, he was in a completely vulnerable position, he scanned frantically around the room to see where his phone was, and he was also blocking the exit, so JC couldn’t escape so easily.

 

“Justin, you better think about what you are gonna do.” JC asked.

 

JC has never seen Justin act this way, so menacing, so frightening, he noticed that Justin moved a step closer to him, he closed his eyes preparing for what he was gonna do, but to his surprise he didn’t do anything, Justin saw something behind JC while he was having his eyes closed, a cracked photo frame of him, JC and Britney, it looked as if it was around late 1999, the three of them all had goofy looks on their faces, he took a step back away from JC, and looked at him, who opened his eyes and wondered why Justin wasn’t doing or saying anything, he just took a step back and walked out of the room. JC could hear him running down the hall, and slamming the front door shut, he then heard the sound of a car engine roaring and tires screeching down the pavement, Justin was gone, but for how long?

 

JC let out a shaky breath, and he slowly managed to get up, his legs felt shaky, he winced at the sudden pain that shot up out of nowhere, he walked to the bathroom and lifted his shirt up to see what was causing the pain, he gasped when he saw the slight bruise on his lower back, he needed to get some ice and wrap it up so it wouldn’t get any worse. The slight bruise was making him difficult to walk, but he did eventually get an icepack that it was in the small fridge in his studio office, he sat down on the sofa and placed the icepack on the bruise and sighed, the cold icepack felt good on his back. He saw his Iphone on the floor, thankfully the screen didn’t break, but it was chipped on the side, nothing to serious, he didn’t really care, he saw that Britney ended the call, and tried calling again, and it went to missed calls. He grabbed the phone and called back her number, she picked up after the third ring.

 

“JC, what happened, are you okay? I was so worried!”

 

“Yeah, sorry about that, and yes I also need to talk to you as well, I wasn’t alone when you called me.”

 

Britney noticed a sign of hurt in JC’s voice followed by a crack.

 

“JC, what’s wrong, who was there with you?”

 

“Justin.” He said through gritted teeth. “And he heard everything.”

 

“Oh JC, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to-

 

“No sweetie you don’t have to be sorry, I’m glad that we are going have this baby, and we are gonna let everyone know, my times of being in his shadow is officially over,  it’s my turn now.”

 

“You’re happy with the baby?”

 

“Of course, I mean, it wasn’t planned or anything, but hey it happened.”

 

“Yes it did.” Britney continued talking to him and said, “Do you, want me to come over? The kids are with my assistant now.”

 

“Yes would you please? Cause Justin was kind of upset when he heard the news.”

 

“Did he hurt you?” Britney asked concerned.

 

JC stayed quiet for a moment and then said, “Well, he did push me, and I landed hard on the floor, I have a slight bruise on my back that I currently have an icepack on.”

 

“Why would he do that to you? He didn’t have to be so aggressive, I’ll be over there JC okay? Don’t you worry, I’ll take care of you.”

 

“Thank you, I’ll be waiting.”

 

Britney hanged up the phone and started to get ready.

 

JC pressed the end call button and started to think, why did Justin react the way he reacted? First he was menacing and by the looks of him, it looked like Justin was gonna keep on fighting with him, but JC wondered why Justin stopped and took a step back, and left. He took a look on the table where he got hurt, his eyes caught a photo that was hanging on the wall, standing up, he took the photo and looked at it. The photo was of him Justin and Britney, about in the late nineties, the three of them all looking at the camera with goofy looks on their faces. Maybe, just maybe this is why Justin didn’t do anymore harm to JC, maybe he had a change of heart, and felt guilty. JC hoped so, he really hoped so.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A bit of drama in this chapter...nothing too serious. :)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far..read/reviews are greatly appreciated. And thanks to those that have been reading.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin