Author's Chapter Notes:

"Let's play Marco Polo!"

I do not know Britney or her kids.

Pure fiction.. :)

The next day Britney was sunbathing out by the pool at JC’s house, and was making her feel at home.

 

“Would you like some more lemonade?” He asked; holding the glass pitcher in his hand about to pour it into the cup that was next to her.

 

“No, thanks.” She let out a happy sigh and continued watching her kids that were enjoying the pool on a bright sunny day.

 

JC placed the glass pitcher of lemonade onto the nearby table next to him, he took a seat next to her, and held her hand, “So, how are you feeling today?”

 

“I’m feeling a bit better, thank you so much for the invite, I kinda needed this before I continue working on my next album and tour, I need to relax as much as I can before I hit the road.

 

“I hear ya, I haven’t had that much time for myself much, I’ve been busy promoting that girl group, they are a great bunch of talented girls and I think of what me and Jimmy have been working on, they might be around for a while.” JC told her.

 

“But JC, are you working on music for yourself? You have an amazing voice, and I don’t think you shouldn’t hide it anymore.” Britney said.

 

“I’m not hiding it, I sing, when no one is watching.” He chuckled.

 

“But I’m thinking Jace, on your spare time, when you aren’t promoting the girls, you should work on an album for yourself, I think you should do ballads, you have the voice for that, because that piece that you came up with that other night, was a masterpiece.”

 

“Oh?’ JC was astonished by the answer.

 

“Yeah, I showed it to Caroline, my assistant, and she loved it, I didn’t want to tell her who it was, not yet anyway, because I also kinda told her that I was falling for- Britney looked over at JC for a minute, and noticed that he was biting his lip.

 

“Falling for who?” He smirked.

 

Britney let out a sigh and she knew she couldn’t hold these feelings any longer, “I’m falling for you JC, I’m in love with you, I may sound lame while saying this, but I like you, I like you a whole lot.”

 

JC just looked at her for a minute, but didn’t say anything at first, he then told her, “You have no idea how happy I am when you said that.”

 

And at that moment he leaned in to kiss her on the lips, he slowly went on top of her, and Britney invited him in, they were both getting in the moment when their thoughts were interrupted.

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Look at me!” Jayden, her oldest was waving frantically at her.

 

She pushed JC off of her, cause for a second, she kinda forgot that her kids were there.

 

“What Jay?” She tried to concentrate on what her kid was showing her, but her mind was fuzzy.

 

Jayden was just learning how to swim, while his little brother Sean, was splashing at the front end of the pool.

 

“Did you see me Mommy, did you see me?” He asked her excitedly.

 

“I sure did, I’m going to go into the water and join you boys okay?”

 

The boys clapped and continued splashing.

 

Britney looked over at JC, who was just chuckling to himself.

 

“Now what is so funny?” She asked.

 

“I’m gonna have to go in there and join you in the water myself, I need to cool off myself, if you know what I mean.”

 

Britney laughed when she noticed the slight boner on JC’s swim trunks.

 

“Fine, you go in.” Britney started to get up from her beach chair and headed towards the pool.

 

“Ladies first.” He called out.

 

JC couldn’t stop looking at her backside, the way her curves fit perfectly on her body, he just wanted to take her upstairs and make love to her just like the last time, but since her kids were here, he couldn’t do anything about it, after all, he invited them as well, and he had to respect her and the kids, or else, it wouldn’t be right.

 

He let out a deep sigh and stood up also from his beach chair and followed her into the pool, and let the cold, yet crisp refreshing water cool him down.

 

“Let’s play Marco Polo!” Jayden said aloud.

 

“Yeah!” Sean called out. The kids both jumped with excitement.

 

“This is a gonna be a long day.” JC said to himself.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story, sorry for the long update, I'm currently working on the next chapter, would be posted as soon as I'm done with it. Thanks for reading.

Reviews please..thankies.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin