Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short chapter..

"Its a date."

The next day, Britney woke up with a sudden wave of nausea; she looked out the window and saw that it was raining a lot. Rushing to the bathroom, she let her contents out; after washing her face she took a glance at herself in the mirror.

 

“I must be coming down with something.” She told herself.

 

All she wanted to do was curl up in bed and get back to sleep, she was gonna call Caroline to not come in today and call it a day, she just wanted to be home with her kids. She put on her bathrobe and headed down the hall towards her kids’ rooms, they were still asleep in their beds; after all it was only eight in the morning, she smiled and closed the door behind them.

 

She walked back to her room, and got her phone from the dresser, she sent a quick text to Caroline.

 

Hey Caroline, good morning, you don’t have to come in today, you just take this day off and sleep.”

 

Britney knew that Caroline was an early bird, so she expected her text a few minutes later:

 

Oh hey Brit, yeah g/m to you too, today is a good day for soup and sleep, I agree on that.”

 

Britney sent her a quick reply saying, “Speaking of soup, I’m also not feeling well, I think it must’ve been something I ate yesterday, which is why I’m also texting you.”

 

“Oh, that’s too bad, I hope its nothing serious and just a bad bug going around, hope you feel better real soon, luckily, you don’t have anything planned this week, so you don’t have to worry about waking up and getting out there to do interviews.”

 

I’m glad too, not really in the mood today anyway, but thanks, hopefully I will get better soon, take care girl.”

 

You too.”

 

Britney stayed in bed for a moment, she had the strangest urge to text JC, but she knew that he was asleep, but she texted him anyway, whenever he would wake up, he would get the message.

 

Hey, can’t stop thinking about you, just so you know, I kinda miss you, and I’m not feeling well today, hope we can continue to keep in touch, not today though, but maybe whenever we aren’t busy? Let me know so we can hang out again.”

 

Britney placed her phone next to her; she cuddled back into bed, and closed her eyes and tried to get back to sleep. She felt something vibrate, and looked at her phone, and was surprised that it was a text from JC.

 

“Can’t stop thinking about you either, I wish you were here with me on my bed right now, its raining you know.”

 

Britney blushed and said, “JC, you do not want to see me right now, I’m not feeling well, and not looking my best.”

 

“Yeah, that you told me, today is a good day for some soup, any favorites?”

 

Britney found that JC was so concerned about her, he always had that for people he cared out.

 

“I don’t want you to drive out right now, and get soup for me, I have soup, and why are you up early anyway? Its unlike you.”

 

“Well, I couldn’t sleep, I decided to do some writing and made myself a cup of coffee, and maybe I just can’t stop thinking about you, and yeah we need to see eachother again, maybe tomorrow I don’t have anything to do tomorrow, meet me at my house? You can bring the kids so they can hang out and swim in the pool.

 

Britney smiled and felt a warm feeling inside of her and replied back to him: “Aww, that’s a great idea, maybe I’ll feel a little bit better tomorrow, I’ll let you know by then.”

 

“It’s a date then, if you don’t feel better to come over, I’ll come over and make you feel better. ;)”

 

Haha, we’ll see JC, we’ll see, like I said I’ll let you know.”

 

“Ok, until then.”

 

Britney let out a happy sigh and laid down back on the bed, all these feelings were sweeping through her body, could it be that she has fallen head over heels in love with JC?

Chapter End Notes:

Oh yes she did, she's in love with him.. :D

Read/review please..thankies..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin