Author's Chapter Notes:

"Thats not even a real magazine, so to speak."

“Are you gonna finish the rest of those fries?” JC asked Justin, the two of them were sitting on a picnic area at Runyon Canyon and enjoying some lunch and making small conversations, its been a while since Justin and JC had actually had some time to talk in person with one another, so this was a good chance to catch up on what they have been missing.

 

“No, you can have them.” Justin told him.

 

JC reluctantly took the fries and ate them, and took a sip of his soda, he then spoke and said, “Congrats on your new song man, it’s doing great.”

 

“Thanks, so has that project of yours going?”

 

“It’s going okay, there is still a lot of work to be done, but hopefully it’ll be resolved by the end of the year, so to speak.” JC continued.

 

“That’s good to know, when my album was released, I was surprised how supportive the fans were still, they eat it like hotcakes.”

 

“I know.” JC said quietly.

 

Justin noticed a slight change of tone in JC’s voice and wondered if it was something that he said.

 

“Jace? You’re not mad at me or anything right?”

 

“Mad? Why would I be mad, you are doing something great, you should be proud of yourself.”

 

Justin also noticed that he wasn’t looking at him straight in the eye this time.

 

“Then why are you acting weird?”

 

“I’m not acting weird; I’m just here, trying to make a conversation with my best friend, that is all.” JC tossed the can of soda into a nearby trashcan and then took his I-phone out and randomly started checking it.

 

Justin was gonna say something else but was cut off by JC, “Hey man, hate to break it to you, but I have to be in the studio in thirty minutes, I got a text from Jimmy, sorry dude.”

 

“Oh, well maybe we can talk more next time?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah maybe, thanks for lunch, its greatly appreciated.” JC gave him a one armed hug and he was off, leaving Justin sitting alone at the park.

 

A week later

Everyone else got too busy with their schedules and everything, which it was hard for Justin to get back on track with JC or his other friends.

 

“So my next song is gonna be released when?” He asked.

 

About two weeks from today, the exposure you are getting is incredible, Trace explained.

 

He and Trace were editing some music tracks on the computer, along with other producers.

 

“I like the rhythm of this song.” Justin told him.

 

“Yeah, this should be released as a single, don’t you think?”

 

“I agree.”

 

They continued recording when Justin excused himself to go grab a drink from the vending machine across the hall.

 

“You want anything Trace?”

 

“Yeah, get me a root beer.” He told him.

 

Justin left the studio and headed down the hall, to the vending machine; He grabbed some quarters from his pocket, but stopped when something caught his eye, a stack of magazines laid on a table next to the vending machine. On the front cover of Star magazine, a photo of Britney and JC leaving the party that occurred on July the 4th. The title read, “Are Britney and JC secretly dating? Now Justin knew that the Star magazine wasn’t a legitimate magazine so to speak, he picked it up, and found a US magazine at the bottom of it, with another photo of them, on the front cover, holding hands both of them, both smiling.

 

Justin felt his stomach turn into a knot; he had a strange feeling that something was wrong, maybe they were secretly going out, and he had no clue about it.

 

“Ok, I’m letting my imagination run wild, why I should I care what JC does, I saw him last week, if he wanted to go out with Britney, he could’ve just said so, no, but that’s impossible, because JC can’t go out with Britney, would he do that? Would he do that to me?”

 

Just then, his phone started vibrating in the back pocket of jeans, it was a text from Trace.

 

“Uh hello, I’m gonna die of thirst waiting for you! lol”

 

“Be right there.” Justin sent a reply to him.

 

Justin took both magazines from the table and decided to show it to Trace and read what kind of story was unfolding between Britney and JC.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Here, listen to this, a friend of mine helped me out on this track.” Britney told her assistant manager Caroline.

 

Britney opened up the link that she and JC recorded that night, she didn’t tell her assistant manager what else occurred that night, she smiled to herself at the thought of him, she was secretly falling in love with him, and she was falling for him hard, and nobody didn’t know about it, well maybe the tabloids made up some crazy story, but she knew a lot of people won’t probably believe in anyway.

 

The sound of the piano keys filled the room, coming from the computer screen, and the sound of Britney’s voice, in which she added on file while the song was playing,

 

Caroline listened intently, “Wow that sounds amazing Brit! That would sound perfect on your next song.”

 

“I know, he’s a truly gifted musician, and should do so much more than what he’s doing now, he’s helping a girl group at the moment, but with his talent, he can do something much more beyond.”

 

“Who is this guy?”

 

“Just a friend, who I have known for years.” Britney added.

 

“And you’re not gonna tell me who he is?”

 

“Well not right now, he’s a private person, and doesn’t like people to know about him much.”

 

“Oh I understand, I see what you mean, stories might start popping out of nowhere you know?” Caroline told her.

 

“Exactly, don’t worry, one day I’ll tell you about him, just not now.”

 

Caroline nodded and continued eating her Chinese white rice.

 

Britney continued opening up files on the computer so she and Caroline can figure out what to put on the next album.

 

Britney couldn’t stop thinking about JC though, the way he touched her body that night, the way he made her scream out in pleasure, no other guy had made her feel the way JC made her feel that night, it was truly an amazing experience, not one, that she can easily forget.

Chapter End Notes:

Currently working on Chapter 5.. :)

Read/review..thankies! :D



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin