Author's Chapter Notes:

"Maybe, just maybe..."

I know I said the weekend, but just wanted to post something today.. :P

Bright sunlight poured into the small window of Britney’s home studio, JC tried to shield the sudden brightness and squinted at the woman under him, trying to remember what happened last night, he gasped that he realized that it was Britney. He cursed under his breath, and practically leaped off of her.

 

He just stood there naked in front of her, and started playing with his fingers trying to come out with something, Britney was sound asleep, being careful not to awake her, he quickly grabbed his clothes that was on the floor and headed to the small bathroom. Shutting the door behind him, he took a look at himself in the mirror, his lips were a bit swollen, and his hair was a mess, it’s been a while since he got laid, and Britney sure made up for it, and it certainly felt good.

 

Turning the faucet from the shower, he hopped in and let the water pour down on him, grabbed some shampoo and started washing himself; minutes later, he grabbed a towel from the linen closet and put the same clothes he had on the night before. Stepping out of the bathroom he took a glance at Britney, he wanted to say something to her but he didn’t want to wake her, so he grabbed his phone and sent her a text message saying, “What happened between us last night would be our dirty little secret, ;)”

 

“Eventually she’ll get this text when she wakes up.” JC whispered to himself, he took one last look around to see if he forgot anything, realizing he didn’t, he headed out the door, passing the hallway, and out of the front door, JC was wondering where Britney’s little dog was, but he tried not to pay too much attention. His car was parked next to Britney’s SUV, it was a muggy morning, he didn’t even know what time it was, so when he turned his car on, seeing the time on the dashboard, it was almost noon.

 

“Well there goes my breakfast.” JC muttered to himself, he backed up out of her driveway and drove away.

 

 

Meanwhile, Britney was starting to wake up when she heard the sounds of tires screeching, she looked around and smiled to herself about what she remembered last night, she had never felt this happy in a long time, and to her, it felt that JC made her life complete, even if it was just for one night, and maybe JC had a different side that she had never noticed before, unlike Justin, who did care for her once, then all of sudden changed his tune, it wasn’t her fault that Wade wanted to put the moves on her, and besides it was just a kiss that she and Wade shared, nothing more, and when Justin found out, he got all the wrong details, he told her he didn’t trust her anymore, it really sent her into a downhill spiral, even though she explained to Justin what had happened between her and Wade, he didn’t listen, he let his ego get into his head, and from that day forward he wanted to go solo and do his own thing.

 

Britney sighed at the memories, and she looked at the clock that was on the wall, it was about five minutes after twelve, she gasped when she realized that her nanny was gonna be here any minute to bring her kids back, and she did not want them to see her like this, and as if on cue, her doorbell rang, and the sound of her front door opening, the sounds of laughter, sneakers screeching and her kids saying “Mommy!” filled the halls.

 

“Oh boy.” Was all she could say.

 

 

 

Justin took a sip of his coffee, he was in the kitchen at his house, and couldn’t sleep a wink last night, he had all these bad feelings that something was going on between Britney and JC, he couldn’t shake it off, no matter what he did, Jessica, his wife, stepped out cause she had audition for her new upcoming movie role, but Justin, he was bitter, he didn’t want to be bitter, but he was.

 

“Maybe I’m overreacting; maybe JC did just drop Britney off at her house last night.” Justin thought to himself.

 

He placed the empty mug in the sink, and started to think, “Maybe I should call him, or text him to say hi.”

 

Reaching into his jeans pocket, he pulled out his phone and looked for JC’s number, he pressed the “Now Calling.” Button, and the phone just kept ringing and ringing, he heard JC’s voicemail on the other line, “Hi, you have reached JC Chasez, if this is a fan, please don’t freak out, I won’t bite, but if this is someone I know, please leave me a brief message, not a long one, though I’m actually rambling right now, but yeah man, leave me one and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, okay bye.” Justin pressed the end call button, and decided to text him instead, “Hey JC, don’t know if you are still sleeping or not, but we should catch up sometime, miss ya, heard that you were at the party next door last nite, hope all was good, talk to you soon.” He sent the message and placed the phone on the kitchen counter and waited, waited, and waited…

 

He jumped when the phone started vibrating, it was a text from JC saying, “Hey man, no I’m not sleeping, just got home actually, was at a brief meeting with a friend of mine, so you wanna meet up?

 

Yeah sure, but where?”

 

“The park maybe? Runyon Canyon?” Was JC’s reply back to him.

 

Yeah okay, you want me to pick you up?”

 

“Sure, I just gotta change into something more comfortable.”

 

“Alright, I’ll pick you up soon, see you then.” Justin said.

 

Ok.”

 

Justin smiled to himself, maybe what he was feeling was just a complete misunderstanding, maybe nothing didn’t go on between them, and he didn’t want to feel like a jerk, and cause a huge argument over nothing, maybe, just maybe…

Chapter End Notes:

Read and review please..thankies.. :)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin