Author's Chapter Notes:

When things start to get hot and heavy...

A short chapter.

Britney was upstairs in her room getting into something comfortable, a strange new feeling swept over her, why? She didn’t know, she’s known JC all of her life almost, so its not like he was a complete stranger to her, but why was she having these feelings?” Britney continued combing through her hair and she could hear a faint piano sound playing, she smiled to herself cause the way JC played the piano was just beautiful, and she suddenly had an idea, she could use that piece for her new song coming up, it was perfect. She took one look at herself in the mirror and ran down the stairs, the sound of the piano came louder and Britney knew that it was a power ballad.

 

JC didn’t know that Britney was watching him playing, he was an amazing musician, and he could do so much more if he wanted to, he just needed to right people to back him up and someone to give him a push. He stopped playing and smiled to himself, and jumped a bit when he saw Britney was staring at him.

 

“Brit you scared me.” JC joked.

 

“Oh stop; JC, that ballad you played, that’s what I need for my next song.” She beamed.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes really, so stop acting all shy about it.” She made her way over to him and the piano and sat next to him. “What keys did you play?”

 

These keys right here, you gotta feel the music you know.” JC moved his hands over the piano and Britney followed.

 

“Like this?” She asked.

 

“No, like this.” JC took her hands and placed them on the actual keys and the two of them played the beautiful ballad.

 

“Wow JC, that is exactly what I needed, thank you!” She pulled him and gave him a big hug.

 

“No problem honey.” He said slowly and they pulled back from there embrace, the two looked at eachother for a moment, and both of them felt like time stopped, nothing but the sounds of their breathing, Britney or JC didn’t know what was happening between the both of them, the two of them got closer and closer, and both of their lips met, the kiss was sweet at first and then quickly started to heat up, for some reason, they both didn’t want to stop, they just wanted to keep on going. Britney took JC into the nearest sofa that was sitting in the studio, everything felt blurry for the both of them, things were getting hot and heavy, and were both enjoying themselves. Britney took JC’s camisole shirt off, as well as jeans, and he pounced on her and started kissing her neck, he then took her bra off, and shortly after they were both in the nude, and once the fire has started, it was gonna take a while for it to stop.

Chapter End Notes:

Ooh! How are you guys liking it so far?? :D

Reviews please..thankies.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin