Author's Chapter Notes:

JC and Britney are officially proud parents! :D

   

Nine months later…

Britney felt another contraction hit her; she grabbed the pillow and squeezed it.

 

“JC” She whispered.

 

She heard JC lightly snoring next to her, “JC!” A little louder this time.

 

“Huh?” What?” He mumbled groggily in his sleep, he looked at the clock near the nightstand, three in the morning.

 

“What is it Brit?” Turning around and facing her, trying to regain his focus.

 

“It’s happening.” Britney told him.

 

“What’s happening babe?” JC looked at her confused.

 

“JC!” Its happening!” Britney shouted.

 

“Oh! Baby it’s happening! I’m sorry!” JC practically leapt out of bed and threw some clothes on, didn’t care if the buttons were wrong.

 

Britney slowly rose up from the bed breathing in and out holding her belly, Caroline her asst, heard the commotion and ran into the room.”

 

Her asst agreed to stay with her in the house to take care of her boys before the baby comes out.

 

“It’s happening isn’t it? I’ll go get your bag okay?” Caroline ran into the living room where the baby stuff were kept, and JC grabbed his keys and had them in his mouth, and slowly walked Britney down the stairs to the front door.

 

“Thank you Caroline.” Britney told her.

 

“Yes thank you.” JC said, as he hopped into the driver’s seat, and making sure Britney was comfortable with the pillow he had, he put the seat all the way back that way she can be even more comfortable.

 

And with that he drove away and into the city, on the way to the hospital…

 

 

Meanwhile at the hospital

“Ok Ms. Spears, you have to push, the baby is almost out.” The doctor told her.

 

JC thought that he was gonna pass out at the sudden images he was seeing, he kept looking away at a bird that was on the hospital window.

 

Then what felt like hours, the sound of a baby’s cry filled the room,

 

“That girl has got some lungs.” The nurse told her , as she was cleaning and wrapping the baby in the fuzzy pink blanket.

 

“Congratulations to you both, you have a healthy baby girl.” The doctor said proudly.

 

“She’s so beautiful Brit.” I can’t believe I’m a father.  JC said, cooing at the baby.

 

Britney was crying of happiness when she saw the little bundle of joy in JC’s arms.

 

“You want mommy to hold you now?” JC told her as he gave the baby to Britney.

 

“I love you so much Genevieve.” Britney told the baby.

 

“That’s a nice name, middle name is Nicole.” JC added.

 

Britney nodded, “Spears Chasez.”

 

“Perfect.”

 

JC leaned in and kissed Britney on the lips, then kissed their new daughter.

 

“Welcome to the world Genevieve Nicole Spears Chasez, we are gonna try to teach you everything you need to know, and you have two brothers that you are gonna be stuck with.” JC laughed.

 

The next day, family and close friends came to visit, word got out that Britney and JC became parents, but they wanted the media on hold before publishing the story out there.

 

“This girl is gonna have your nose JC, isn’t that sad?”  Chris laughed at his mean little joke.

 

JC playfully pushed him, “Shut up Chris.”

 

“Make me; no but really, she’s adorable, congratulations to you both.” Chris said holding the baby in his arms.

 

“Never thought that you were gonna be a daddy JC, amazing how the world works huh?” Joey added.

 

“And with Ms. Britney Spears, how hot is that?” Lance smiled.

 

“Did I miss anything?” Justin said, appearing in the doorway carrying a bag of pink teddy bears and baby shoes.”

 

“Are those for me? Thank you!” Chris said getting up from where he was sitting.

 

“No Chris, these aren’t for you.” Justin laughed.

 

Chris made a sad face and looked over at Karly, “He’s never grow up isn’t he?” She said with a smile.

 

“Nope.” Chris said grinning at her.

 

Justin went up to Britney and held the baby next, “She’s so pretty Brit, congrats mama, and JC, you too.” He winked at him.

 

“Yeah.” JC said winking at him back.

 

He then placed the baby on the bed that was next to Britney, and they all talked quietly amongst themselves.

 

Just then, the nurse came in, “visiting hours are over guys, you all have to go.”

 

They all nodded in unison, and exchanged hugs.

 

Justin went up to JC and gave him a big hug, “Thank you Jace.”

 

“For what Justin?” JC told him confused.

 

“Just thank you.” Justin said, hugging him tightly.

 

“No problem” JC eagerly hugged him back.

 

“You are gonna be a great father I know it.”

 

“Someday you will too Justin, someday…” JC told him.

 

They pulled away from their embrace and left Britney and JC alone in the room.

 

“I’m going to go get something to eat, you rest up baby okay? I love you.”  JC told her

 

“I love you too.”

 

She closed her eyes and slept and dreamed about him and JC, her sons, their daughter, with the guys and her old friends and family, living happily ever after….

 

 

At Justin’s house..

Britney and JC’s baby is gonna be so adorable, I know it, and she’s gonna be talented I know that as well.”

 

“Yeah.” Jessica said, reading a book on the bed.

 

She was getting sick of Justin constantly talking about Britney and JC, and the guys and everything, it felt like he was going back to his original roots and she didn’t like it.

 

“Justin.” She snapped.

 

“What?” He said, grabbing a Pepsi can from the fridge.

 

“I have something to tell you, something personal.”

 

Jessica was gonna tell him something that was gonna make him or break him, and she didn’t care, she was tired of him already, she wanted to move on with her own life, I know she was supposed to be the devoted wife, but that ship sailed a long time ago, she found a new love interest that was there for her needs, and he made her feel welcome.

 

They met at a movie set and he was a surprisingly good actor, and the two hit it off in one click, and then something happened that night, and Jessica did not regret it.

 

“Justin- She continued.

 

Justin waited for her response.

 

“I’m pregnant, and it’s not yours….”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ooh! Cliffhanger at the end! :D

I'm officially done with this story, couldn't think with any more ideas..lolz Anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed this story and those that have been reading/reviewing..many thank yous.. :D

I'll update the other story I have soon.. :)


Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Enemy also liked 27 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin