Author's Chapter Notes:
"Save some of that for later mama.." ;)

“What about this shirt, it’s cute.” Justin told his wife Jessica, the two of them were at the Baby Store and were just as excited when JC and Britney told them that they were having a little girl. Its been about six months since the last time they have last came in contact with eachother.

 

Justin was enjoying the break he was having, and Britney has just released her latest single with JC, it was a beautiful ballad that they both wrote together, they had plenty to write about and were both feeling inspired.

 

“I think the little pink baby shoes are adorable, aww look at them!” Jessica gushed.

 

“We could take those too.” Justin added.

 

Jessica couldn’t help but get these feelings when she was at the Baby Store, she wanted to have children of her own, but they were both very busy, well maybe she was the one that was busy, since Justin was on break now.

 

“Justin- She started to say.

 

“Hmm?” Justin wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying; he was looking for a pink fuzzy hat that was going to go along with it.”

 

“Do you think in the future we can have children of our own?” She asked.

 

Justin’s gaze shifted from the pink fuzzy hat towards her, “Having kids is big responsibility Jess, you know very well how our careers are.”

 

“I know that, but I’m just saying.”

 

“Well, don’t think about these feelings now, cause I don’t really feel the same way, don’t feel bad, but you know, that’s a big step, its not that I don’t want children, its just that it takes time, it’s a process, I hope you understand.” Justin explained.

 

Jessica put her head down, “I understand.” She said quietly.

 

 

“Now if we put the crib here by the window, that way she can have a nice view of the sun rising over the horizon.” JC beamed.

 

JC was at Britney’s house, and his idea was to be there with her in the evenings after the baby was born, he was thinking of selling his own house and moving in, but with all of the stuff that has been going on he decided to still remain there until further notice.

 

“What about this?” Britney moved towards the baby pink dresser, which was still in the middle of the room.

 

“Well we could put that right over there, don’t you move a thing Brit.” JC headed towards the dresser and pushed it until it hit the wall.

 

The dresser came complete with a little lamp that was perfect for the baby, and the crib was accessorized with baby toys and musical notes.

 

Britney felt a kick inside her stomach and she placed a hand over it. “JC, come here quick.”

 

JC walked over towards her and placed his hand over hers and the stomach, he could also feel the baby kick, it warmed his heart so much.

 

“She must be excited about her new room.” JC added.

 

“Could be, or maybe she’s hungry.” Britney joked.

 

“What are you in the mood for?”

 

“Pizza.” Britney replied simply.

 

“With extra cheese and pepperoni?” JC told her.

 

“You know me too well.”

 

“Great, I’ll go pick it up when I go pick up your kids at school.”

 

“Thanks babe.”  

 

He kissed her the lips and Britney eagerly kissed him back.

 

“Mmm.” JC moaned, “Save some of that for later mama.”

 

Britney giggled, “I will.”

 

They kissed some more and with that JC let go of her and headed out the door to pick up Britney’s kids.

 

Britney sighed happily, she felt with such peace whenever he was around, he made her feel safe and was looking forward to having this baby, which would be real soon.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Aww cute chapter isn't it?? :D

Well, in my opinion..lolz I had to fast forward a bit, I may be almost done with this story..so yay!

Tell me what you all think, thankies! :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin