Author's Chapter Notes:

A little surprise at the end of this chapter.. :)

“Alright girls, that’ll be all for today, since your single has just been released, we just gotta promote it some more.” JC told her the members of the girl group he has been working on.

 

“I’m so excited for this!” Rosie said.

 

“Yeah, it’s like a dream come true!” Nyla said, tweeting on her I-phone.

 

Alex went up to JC and told him, “Thank you for everything, you and Jimmy are so rad.”

 

“No problem girls, its what I do,”

 

“I really think that you should sing more yourself you know.” Chasee said, sitting down on a beanbag chair.

 

“Oh speaking of singing, I heard that you and Britney Spears are having a baby! According to the People magazine” Jessica told him.

 

“Yeah.” JC looked away shyly and continued typing a few keys on the computer.

 

“Aww! I wonder if its gonna be a boy or girl, or twins!” Kota gushed.

 

JC thought for a moment, “Um, let’s not jump through conclusions yet, me and Britney were supposed to go to the doctor this afternoon, so..everyone is gonna have to wait, including you girls.”

 

The girls all made sad faces, “But we don’t like waiting.” Darina whined.

 

“Well, no rushing these things you know.” JC told them.

 

“True, but really JC, what we wanted to say was congratulations to you both, and tell Britney we said hello!” Rosie beamed.

 

“Will do.” JC said, shutting down the computer.

 

At that moment, Jimmy and Andi came in, holding four boxes of pizza.

 

“Who’s hungry?” Jimmy asked.

 

“PIZZA!” Rosie shouted and was the first one in line to get her slice.

 

JC just laughed and was grateful working for these girls, he knew that in his mind, he wanted something else, he wanted to release a song for himself, he was slowly getting inspired when Britney announced her pregnancy, and now that Justin was taking a break from music, now was his chance.

 

“Alright girls, I have to go and meet up Brit at the doctor’s, so see you all next week.”

 

“Bye JC!” The girls replied in unison.

 

“Take care man.” Jimmy and Andi waved at him and JC headed out the door of the studio.

 

 

That afternoon Britney was at the doctor’s office, slightly nervous about this whole thing, she did this twice before with her other two sons with Kevin, but why was she suddenly so nervous? Maybe cause it was with JC this time, a guy that she thought  that she would never be in relationship with, let alone have a child with him, she smiled to herself and had vivid flashbacks of that evening they made love, it was meant to be, and she knew it, and I’m sure JC knew it too.

 

Just then, the double doors from the doctor’s office opened, and JC came in and sat down next to Britney.

 

“Did I miss anything?”

 

“Nope, you’ve arrived just in time.”

 

The lady behind the counter told Britney that she could go inside now.

 

Britney and JC went inside the room, and were greeted by Dr. Patrick.

 

“Hello, I’m Dr. Patrick, how are you Ms. Spears?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you, this is my boyfriend Joshua.”

 

JC gave the doctor a firm handshake, now he suddenly felt nervous, he never been in a gyno office before, but he needed to be there.

 

Alright just lay down on this bed Ms. Spears, and I’ll go set up the equipment.

 

Britney did was she was told and breathed in and breathed out slowly.

 

“You’re okay?” JC whispered to her.

 

“Yeah I’m fine, I can tell you are nervous though.”

 

JC laughed and agreed that he was nervous, but since he was gonna be the father of this child, he had to do all he can.

 

Dr. Patrick set up the equipment and lifted her blouse and unbuttoned her jeans, he gently pressed her stomach and rubbed a bit of the jelly that they used so that way they can use the ultrasound.

 

“Are you experiencing any pains or anything?” Dr. Patrick told her.

 

“Not yet, had morning sickness a few weeks ago though but nothing too extreme.” Britney added.

 

JC was glued to the screen that was on next to Britney, he felt like he was health class all over again.

 

“Ok, lets see if everything is in order.” Dr. Patrick used the machine to move all around her stomach, when a soft thump was heard.

 

Britney and JC let out a gasp both at the same time.

 

Dr. Patrick smiled and said, “Hear that?”

 

“Is that-? JC didn’t finish his sentence because he was about to be in tears.

 

“The sound of your baby’s heartbeat, and from the sound of it, may be healthy.”

 

“Oh my goodness!” Britney gushed, she held JC’s hand tightly and JC held hers.

 

This was their moment, a moment that would be cherished forever.

 

“And I think, this one is going to be a-

 

Dr. Patrick was quiet for a moment and looked at them and smiled.

 

“What?” JC and Britney both cried out in unison.

 

“Ms. Spears, you have two boys right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Well, tell your sons that they are going get a little sister.”

 

“A girl?” Britney said her voice just above a whisper.

 

“A girl.” Dr. Patrick told her.  “Congratulations to you both!”

 

“JC, can you believe it?”

 

“Amazing baby.” He kissed her on the lips.

 

“So we aren’t gonna tell nobody anything, just Justin and the rest of the guys, and everyone else we know.” Britney sighed happily.

 

“I agree, don’t want to update the magazine right now either, I’m so happy babe.”

 

“Me too JC, me too, I’ve never been happier.”

 

They thanked Dr. Patrick, and told them to come by in about two-three months to see how the baby progresses.

 

The two of them waved goodbye to him and exited the doctor’s office, both holding hands and feeling grateful that they had eachother, its moments like these that mattered the most.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry..not finished with the story yet..lolz May have just a few more chapters to go before its officially done.. :)

Reviews! Thankies.. :D



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin