Author's Chapter Notes:

"Welcome to Dave and Buster's may I take your order??"

“Welcome to Dave and Buster’s, may I take your order?” The waitress named Elizabeth told Justin who was sitting down with Britney, JC and her two kids.

 

Of course, Elizabeth the waitress was trying to control herself that three semi-famous celebrities were sitting at a local family restaurant and she was serving them.

 

“I’ll have a lite beer and order number three.” Justin told her.

 

“I’ll have a number two and a Samuel Adams beer.” JC said.

 

“And for you?” Elizabeth asked Britney.

 

“I’ll have a large Sprite and an order number four, and the same meal for the kids.”

 

Elizabeth smiled at her and wrote down what needed to be written, and then she went to the back.

 

At that moment, a few fans went up to them and asked them politely if they can ask for autographs and photos, cause this was a dream come true for them, and some were furiously tweeting about it and having fangirl moments.

 

“Thank you so much Justin! I love you!” A blonde teenager told him.

 

Justin just chuckled as he finished signing, and the young teenager went away and go giggle some more with her friends.

 

“I still got it.” Justin smiled looking over at JC was getting the utensils and setting the table.

 

“Well, its not everyday that three mid-90s celebs come to a random restaurant and get all of these exposure from fans.” JC laughed.

 

“This is so much better now that our bodyguards are around, can’t stand being around them all the time.” Britney muttered.

 

“That’s true, they can be so annoying, of course we need them for protection and crazy people, but then again we can protect ourselves.” Justin added.

 

“Britney may need more protection now that she’s carrying a baby you know?” JC told him.

 

Justin nodded and saw that the waitress was coming back with their meals and drinks.

 

“Here you go.” She told them sweetly.

 

“Thank you Elizabeth.” They all said.

 

“I also gave your sons crayons and a coloring sheet just in case they want to color.”

 

“Aww thank you, that’s very sweet of you.” Britney told her.

 

“If anything, just let me know.” Elizabeth gave them a smile and walked away.

 

They all started to eat and make light conversations with one another.

 

After they have finished eating, they tipped the waitress a reasonable amount which Elizabeth was thrilled of receiving, they took a few more photos and signed a few more autographs with their fans, and they played a bunch of games that were in the restaurant. They had their share of laughs and they all joked around.

 

“Alright man, thank you for everything this was fun.” JC added, pulling Justin into a one armed hug.

 

They were all outside of the restaurant’s parking lot, about to leave back home, it was about ten-o-clock at night.

 

“We need to do this again with Chris, Joey and Lance next time.” Justin told him.

 

“Yeah we do.”

 

Justin then gave a hug to Britney and ruffled up her sons’ hair. “See you boys soon.”

 

“Take care Brit, I’ll see you when I can.” Justin told her quietly.

 

“Same goes for you Justin.”

 

She smiled at him, Justin felt something turn inside of him when he looked at her again, he admit though, he still cared for her, after all it was his first love, but what could he do about it now? She was in better hands of his best friend, and he had to be proud of it.

 

They said their goodbyes once more and Justin headed into his SUV, he was happy that everything went so well, no rude comments from the press at the restaurant, no interference, no nothing, and that is how it was supposed to be.

 

“You let me know about her pregnancy Brut, you know update the magazine.” Justin called out.

 

“Oh don’t worry we will.” Britney called back out to him, from the passenger side of JC’s Mercedes.

 

And with that, Justin gave a small wave and drove off.

 

 

JC and Britney reached home and JC agreed to help put the kids to bed, they were indeed tired.

 

“I had a really great time JC.” Britney told him quietly.

 

“Yeah, it was nice for Justin to invite all of us today.”

 

“Do you need any help before I go home?” JC asked her, a twinkle in his eye.

 

“No thanks, I’m okay.”

 

And with that, JC went up to her and gave her a goodnight kiss, the kiss he gave her had a hint of passion in it, and Britney felt her body as if it was on fire.

 

She lead her to the couch, and as gentle and softly as possible, kissed her in places only she dreamed of.

 

She moaned quietly, as JC trailed butterfly kisses down her almost grown stomach and down her sweet spot.

 

She bucked her hips in a slight rhythm, being careful not to wake up the kids, and JC doing the same.

 

The sounds of sweet pleasure filled the living room, and Britney and JC let out sighs of relief.

 

“I love you.” JC whispered in her ear.

 

“I love you too.” Britney whispered back to him and gave him one kiss before leaving her house and into his home.

 

She closed the door behind him gently and laid her back on it and waited for the sound of a car engine roaring away in the distance, she loved him a whole lot…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Managed to update today! :D

Though, got kinda stuck with this one, but I think its okay..

And I think I'll just write a few more chapters left and I'll be done, but I'll see how that goes..

Read/review please..thankies!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin