Author's Chapter Notes:

Dave and Buster's anyone?? :D

“I got it!” JC called out to Britney who was sitting on the sofa with her kids playing the Wii.

 

JC headed to open the front door and asked who it was. “Who is it?” He said in a sing-song voice.

 

“It’s Justin.”

 

JC’s breath caught in his throat, and whispered to Britney.

 

Britney gave him a look and told her kids that she would be right back.

 

“What happened Jace, who is it?” She asked him.

 

“It’s Justin, do I let him in? I’m afraid what he’s gonna do.”

 

“Don’t be, come on, I’ll open it.”

 

JC took a step aside but still was next to her.

 

She slowly opened the door halfway and looked up to Justin.

 

“Hi Brit.” Justin said, his voice just above a whisper.

 

“Hey Justin, would you like to come in?”

 

“Uh yeah.” He awkwardly made his way into her house and didn’t notice that JC was standing next to her.

 

JC didn’t say anything, he just looked away from him.

 

“Hi JC.” Justin forced a smile at him.

 

“Hey.” JC mumbled, still not looking at him.

 

Justin saw Britney’s kids sitting on the sofa playing the Wii, and said hello to them.

 

“Wow, they are so big!” Justin told her.

 

“Yeah they really have grown haven’t they?”

 

JC couldn’t hold back what he needed to say any longer, “So Justin, what brings you all the way up here?”

 

Now it was Justin’s turn to be scared of JC, he took a step back at the sudden tone in his voice.

 

“I uh, listen Jace, before you start, I just want to say that I am deeply sorry for the misery I have caused you, really I am, I didn’t mean to push you, I just couldn’t bear the fact that you and Britney did what you did, I lost my head-I

 

He scoffed, “You sure did.”

 

Britney bit her lip and looked down at the floor.

 

Justin continued talking, “I really didn’t mean to hurt you JC, really and you Britney, I am grateful that you have found someone that cared for you, and loved you, something that I have never could’ve given you, I-

 

At that moment Justin let the tears fall and his voice started to crack, “I have been such a jerk to you, the both of you, and I know that you Britney, I have hurt you, and I know that now it doesn’t mean much, but I just wanted to let you know that congratulations on your expecting child, and you JC, it took so long for you to actually have a significant other, and I’m glad you found one, both of you have been through so much, and I’m beyond thrilled to let you know that you have my permission to continue working on music JC, both of you can collaborate and do whatever you want, cause I took a break from my tour, its postponed for now, I would say so much more to you guys, but I just-

 

Justin stopped talking and started to cry while gazing down at his shoes, which suddenly seemed so fascinating.

 

“Justin.” JC’s voice was soft.

 

He placed a hand on his shoulder and lifted his chin, “Look at me Justin, don’t feel bad, yes you have been a jerk before, but that was you, you were young, you didn’t know any better, it takes a lot of courage to finally admit all what you did wrong, you are a wonderful person, a good friend, a best friend to me.

 

“I’m still your best friend?” Justin told him.

 

“Of course, we may have grew apart and we may have argued but we are still, and that won’t change, why? Cause we go way back, we are more like brothers, you me and the rest of the guys, we just all grew apart, we didn’t want it to be that way, but we still managed to keep in touch after all of these years right? So, don’t shed those tears.”

 

Britney smiled at the both of them, and gave Justin a tissue to wipe them.

 

“Here you go Stinky.” Britney used Justin’s old nickname.

 

Justin laughed, “Wow, I remember that, thanks.”

 

“I still care for you Justin, I care for all of you guys, you have been great influence to me, I don’t know where I would be in my life if you guys weren’t in it, I love you all so much.” Britney pulled them all into a tight embrace.”

 

After a few moments, Justin felt the bump on Britney’s stomach while hugging.

 

“Hey, I felt the bump, its almost starting to show.” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m still trying to hide it though.”

 

“Well you shouldn’t, the media knows already, you should flaunt it, and be proud of the belly bump girl.”

 

“That’s what I’ve been telling her, but she’s too shy.” JC mocked her.

 

“What about you Jace, you are another shy one.” Britney winked at him.

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Tell you what; maybe we should all go out for dinner, somewhere family friendly, for the kids I mean.” Justin told them.

 

“So the media can see us?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah sure why not, they want stories, I’ll give them stories, I’m sick of hiding, and crazy rumors, we are all friends, lets show them that we are happy for eachother.”

 

“You don’t mind Justin?” Britney wondered.

 

“No of course not, just as long as they don’t shove a camera in my face while I’m eating, then they’ll be problems.” Justin joked.

 

“Ok good idea, where should we go?” JC asked.

 

“Dave and Busters I was thinking.” Justin said.

 

“Its been forever since we have been there, remember the time when Chris’s team lost when we were all watching football and having a few drinks, that was a great night.” JC smiled as he remembered that one night he and the guys were out for dinner back in 2003 in Miami, they went to go D&B to eat, and they were all talking, eating, drinking, signing autographs, and playing games.

 

“We totally need to that again, all five of us, and you Brit and the kids of course.” Justin told her.

 

“I would love to, so we should go now.”

 

“Yeah let’s go, next time I’ll get the guys together.” Justin responded.

 

Britney told her kids that they were going out with uncle Justin, and JC was coming along, she hasn’t told them yet that she was gonna have a another child, she would tell them soon though, and she wanted JC to be there while she was telling them.

 

“Alright, are we all good?” JC said, texting on his Iphone back to Jimmy, saying that he was busy and was heading out to dinner, and that he would deal with him and the girls later.

 

“Yeah we are ready.” Brit said, grabbing her purse and keys.

 

“So you guys follow me or separate cars?” Justin wondered.

 

“I’ll drive my Benz with Brit and the kids, and I’ll follow you to the restaurant.” JC told Justin.

 

“Ok, seems reasonable.”

 

They all gathered their things and headed out of the house, JC heading into his car with Brit and the kids, while Justin heading into his SUV.

 

The two vehicles exited out of the driveway and headed into the city.

 

While driving, Justin couldn’t help but smile, he felt at ease, he felt good that he told them what he needed to tell them, and he was glad that he and JC were still best friends, and they all cared for one another, a fight wasn’t going to tear them apart, and he was glad that he was able to resolve this issue, he wasn’t gonna give the media a hard time, he was gonna be out there and show them that no fights or arguments won’t be involved, the media loves juicy gossip, and loves when there’s negative stories, so he was gonna put a positive one, that is how the media would step away from him.

Chapter End Notes:

Well everything is resolved so far...

I hope you are enjoying the story..read/review thankies! And thanks to those that have been reviewing.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin