Author's Chapter Notes:

Flashbacks are italics.. :)

It’s Official: Britney Spears and JC Chasez are Dating and Expecting a Child Together.

 

Justin read the line once more to make sure he read it correctly, he did. There it was, clear as day, on the front cover of People magazine, and on every magazine stand. He rolled up the newspaper and stashed it in his backpack, now it was his chance to go confront the happy couple, something stirred in his stomach, he didn’t know why he was feeling that sense of jealousy again, he needed to put a stop in it, and fast.

 

“Ok Justin, everything’s gonna be cool, I’m on break, I have to give JC a chance and congratulate them.” Justin said to himself.

 

He took the keys out of his pocket and headed into his SUV, putting the keys into the ignition, he wondered if JC was in Britney’s house or she in his, he didn’t want to text them just yet, if he wanted to, he could’ve, but he didn’t. He just wanted to get this over with and confront the both of them.

 

Its been a few weeks since Justin has last heard from JC, they haven’t spoken to eachother ever since they had that argument.

 

Using his right turn signal, he headed over to Britney’s house up on the town of Santa Barbara, memories flashed into his mind as he started thinking of the countless parties he and the guys shared at this house, it had been a lot of fun, nearly everyone that was involved in the music business were at this mansion, he remembered the nights that he and Britney used to share, the kisses they shared, the moments, he told her that he loved her and she loved him.

 

Sometime in the middle of June 2001

The release of their music video “Pop” had just hit airwaves, and was broadcast on nearly every music channel; everybody was having a good time lounging by the pool, eating food and having drinks.

Britney and Justin were out talking on the porch, sharing their most intimate kisses, and watching the sunset just below the horizon.

 

“I’m so proud of you Justin, you and the guys.” Britney let out a sigh and rested on his shoulder.

 

I’m proud of you too as well, your single “I’m a Slave for You” is also on the runner-up.

 

“Wade did a good job choreographing you guys, and I’m glad he filled in for Joey.”

 

“Yeah if it weren’t for Wade who knows what would’ve happened.”

 

“I remember he choreographed one of my songs as well.”

 

“Which one?” Justin asked hesistant.

 

If Justin remembered correctly, whenever Britney was rehearsing he was there with her.

 

“Where was I? Wasn’t I there with you?” Justin wondered.

 

“You were preparing for the tour, don’t you remember?” Britney told him.

 

Justin looked at Britney and told her something that he would probably regret in the future.

 

“Is there something that you aren’t telling me Brit?”

 

“I’m telling you that Wade was just helping me rehearse, that is all, nothing happened.”

 

Justin wasn’t buying it; he could see it in his eyes that something else was there.

 

“Tell me Brit, did you-?”

 

“I’m sorry Justin, it was a kiss, it meant nothing, she turned away from him, tears streaming down her face.

 

“You kissed him on the lips?!” Justin told her, raising his voice a bit.

 

“During rehearsal, something happened, it just, I don’t know, it was my fault, I-

 

“You should’ve told me!” Justin said through gritted teeth.

 

“I didn’t know how, it was just a short kiss, he kissed him and I guess-I kinda of kissed him back.” Britney wiped the tears furiously off her face.

 

“You are a cheater Brit, I can’t believe this.”

 

“Oh come on Justin, at least I told you, it’s not like we went and did-

 

“I don’t want to hear it, leave me alone.” Justin didn’t really think, he walked away from her and left out of her life.

 

By the time Justin finished reminiscing about what happened, tears started watering up, he wiped them away by the time he reached Britney’s mansion, thinking back, he knew that his ego had something to do with it, he knew that he wasn’t supposed to take this too hard, maybe he was hard on Britney, he wished he actually listened to was she was supposed to say, but he didn’t, he just walked away and then, he went solo, which  was a sudden blow to all of the guys of *NSYNC, Britney’s breakup is what caused *NSYNC to breakup so suddenly, all the members of the band did a cover up and told everyone that they just wanted to do their own things and take a break, but they each knew that horrible truth, Justin had finally gotten his wings, and he was ready to fly without the members of *NSYNC.

 

Justin let out a sigh and parked his SUV next to a turquoise Audi convertible, and right next to the convertible, was a Mercedes Benz, he checked the plate number, and he knew that JC was there.

 

Turning off his SUV, he took the keys out of the ignition and placed in his hands on the steering wheel, after a few seconds he got out of the SUV, and headed to the front entrance of her house, he looked up at the mahogany doors and rang the doorbell…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I may have some facts wrong, but hey its fiction.. ;)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'll update more soon...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin