Author's Chapter Notes:

...and he would knock everybody off the charts, he really would.”

 

As Britney’s pregnancy was progressing, rumors were flying out saying  if Britney was gaining weight or something else, she knew she couldn’t hide the fact any longer and was gonna say the truth as soon as JC arrived at the People’s magazine place.

 

Her phone buzzed indicating she received a text message, it was JC saying that he was gonna be as soon as the traffic let up.

 

“Ok I’m in the lobby waiting for you.” Was Britney’s reply.

 

As Britney was waiting for him, she spoke to her assistant Caroline was sitting next to her, who couldn’t contain the excitement she was feeling, after Britney told her the news, she was estatic.

 

“I just can’t believe that you and-

 

“Shh! Don’t worry the world would know in a few hours, we gotta take photos and everything.”

 

Britney placed her hand on her stomach, it was starting to show already, but not as profound yet.

 

Just then she heard the ping sound of the automatic doors opening, she smiled when she saw that it was JC looking amazingly handsome, black leather jacket, a slight wet curl hanging down on his forehead, and the glasses.

 

Britney wondered if JC should take the glasses off during the photoshoot, she hoped he didn’t mind.

 

“Lookin good JC!” Caroline grinned.

 

JC chuckled and said, “And hello to you too Caroline.”

 

“I’ll just leave you two alone while I go get everything set.” Caroline got up from the chair and speed walked into the room.

 

JC gave a kiss on Britney’s lips.

 

“I’ve been wanting to kiss you all day.” He mumbled in between kisses.

 

“Me too.”

 

When they pulled apart from their session they talked about how their front cover was gonna be.

 

“Well I was thinking, that maybe I can hug you and we would both look at the camera and I would hold you in a loving way.” JC told her.

 

“You mean like you place your hands with my hands while I have them on my stomach, like that?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“I think that’s a great idea for a cover.”

 

“But I’m kind of stuck on how we should name the cover.”

 

“Hmm, I may have an idea but lets get to the photoshoot first.” Britney asked him.

 

“Ok.”

 

They both got up from their seat when Caroline appeared in the doorway, “Come on guys, we are ready for you in the dressing rooms.”

 

Britney was then pulled away from JC so she can get dressed and put on her makeup, while JC headed to one of the other dressing rooms.

 

Shortly after finishing, Britney emerged from the dressing, a light pink lip gloss was on her lips, her hair blow dried and wavy down on her sides, she was wearing a simple outfit, nothing to revealing, while JC, who didn’t need much, just took the leather jacket and the glasses off, he had that movie star look, as what others called him.

 

Caroline and some of Britney’s friends were in awe on how cute they looked.

 

“I just can’t this believe this is happening!” Caroline whispered to her Amy, one of Britney’s hairstylists.

 

“I know! It’s like they were meant to be, this is gonna be the news of the whole decade!” Amy whispered back.

 

Both girls were watching from the room while Britney and JC were posing for the camera.

 

“I haven’t seen Britney this happy in a long time.” Caroline told her.

 

“Yeah, after Justin broke her heart, and with Kevin she tried to get back up, and she did, but it looks like something else was missing in her life, she has that glimmer in her eye when she’s with JC, and I don’t blame her, JC is ridiculously hot.” Amy grinned.

 

“He is, isn’t he? And he’s going to be a daddy!”

 

Both girls were jumping up and down with excitement.

 

“It’s weird that we are both in our early 30s and we are jumping up and down like teenagers.” Caroline joked.

 

“Haha, I know, I’m just so happy for the both of them, and JC especially because I think he always had the worst streak when it came to girlfriends, or I don’t know.”

 

“Yeah, but JC is really a nice guy, I’ve known him for years, there are just some girls that take advantage of him.”

 

“That’s true, I heard he’s come out with a new song or album is that for real?” Amy asked her.

 

“I hope so, he’s working with that girl group now, but he’s not with them all the time, so maybe there’s a chance for him.”

 

“I hope so too, we need good music and good singing voices in today’s music society,  I mean we have Britney of course and the other *NSYNC member.” Amy replied sarcastically.

 

“Yeah we have him.”

 

“I would love for JC to sing a song; he would knock everybody off the charts.” Amy did a fist punch in the air when she said it.

 

“Me too Amy, me too and he would knock everybody off the charts, he really would.”

 

   
Chapter End Notes:

Hi! :D *waves*

Have the day off from work today, yay! So managed to update..hope you guys are enjoying it so far, read/review when you can..thankies!

P.S For those of us that live in the East Coast states, a winter storm may be coming(I'm one of them that may be getting the storm)

Hope you all are safe if you live in those regions.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin