Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh look I updated! :D

Trace wonders where Justin is, so he gives him a call...

“Great, now my ears are ringing.” Justin groaned and pulled the pillow over his head. It wasn’t his ears that were ringing, it was his cell phone.

 

“I thought I had that damn thing set on vibrate.” Irritated, he grabbed the phone on the nightstand and barked out, “What?!”

 

“Don’t what me!” Said the person on the other line.

 

Justin didn’t look at the Caller ID when he picked up the phone; he took a look on the screen saying that it was Trace.

 

“Where have you been?! I have been calling you! You missed an interview yesterday, you better have a good excuse for missing this, explain!” Trace shouted over the phone.

 

“Trace, you don’t have to yell.” Justin whispered.

 

“I have every right to yell!”

 

“But calm down if you want me to explain what happened.” Justin said calmly.

 

Trace let out a sigh, “Ok fine, shoot.”

 

Justin let out a breath before explaining him; Remember when I told you that I was going to JC’s house to see what was up the other day?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“And remember the magazines of JC and Britney kissing?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Well, I went to JC’s house, he was in the studio, we talked a lot and at first he didn’t give me eye contact when I told him about Britney, he tried to avoid my gaze, I needed answers, shortly after, his phone started ringing, he picked it up. It was Britney on the other line and then she-Justin sighed and closed his eyes to revisit the flashback.

 

“And she told him what? What?” Trace asked.

 

“She told him that she was pregnant.” Justin replied.

 

“WHAT?!” Trace shouted.

 

Justin pulled the cell phone away from his ear but leaned in again to tell him.

 

“Yes, she’s pregnant.”

 

“By WHO?!

 

“Well its JC’s of course.” Justin muttered.

 

“Wow so JC and Britney finally rode the hobby horse huh? I should’ve known.”

 

Justin’s face turned hot, the thought of him and Britney doing so much more than just the usual hugging and kissing made his insides turn.

 

“But it doesn’t have to bother you Justin, you should be proud.” Trace’s voice grew softer.

 

“I am proud, but I kinda got upset because he didn’t tell me.”

 

“He didn’t have to, you and him grew apart through time.”

 

“I didn’t want it to be like this Trace.”

 

“But why are you worrying, you are married to freakin Jessica Biel for crying out loud.”

 

“Yeah I know, but when I found out, I went berserk, I took a small break away, and headed to the beach and started to think because I kinda- Justin hesitated again.

 

“You kinda what?”

 

“I kinda pushed JC when I found out what he did and I think I hurt him, I looked at his face, he was confused and a bit surprised.”

 

“You pushed your best friend?” Trace responded.

 

“Ex-best friend.”

 

“Justin, you are getting way over your head, you shouldn’t treat JC like this, if JC and Britney are gonna have a child together than you should be happy for them, not angry, look, I know you and Britney dated before, but you did let your ego get the best of you, and JC was tagging along like a lost puppy, or maybe it was the other way around not sure.” Trace explained.

 

“I know Trace, I know, which is why I made a suggestion.”

 

“Which is?” Trace continued.

 

“I’m taking a break from music and movies from now on; I’m gonna let JC take the music scene instead.”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yeah, seriously.”

 

“But what if JC doesn’t want to, I don’t think he never liked all the attention that much.” Trace wondered.

 

“You’re right, he doesn’t, but I think he’s gonna do a collabo with Britney and they are gonna make this public, and it wouldn’t be fair if I’m there taking away everything, I want to give him a chance.”

 

“Did you tell him this?”

 

“No, after I pushed him, I ran, and I haven’t spoken to him since.”

 

“Well, you should tell him, in person, not through a text message or a phone call.”

 

“I know, I should, but I’m afraid.”

 

“Justin, please you have to apologize to him, tell him you are sorry for being such a jerk.” Trace joked.

 

“I guess you can say I’m a jerk.”

 

“A big one.” Trace laughed on the other end.

 

“I’ll tell him I guess whenever I’m ready or whatever.”

 

“No, you gotta be honest, you have to tell both of them.”

 

“What, you want me to kneel in front of them and cry?” Justin joked.

 

“No, but that would be really cool to watch.” Trace chuckled.

 

“Whatever Trace, I’ll tell them both, not now, but soon.”

 

“Good.”

 

“Oh and Trace? Do me a favor, cancel any appointments I have with directors and producers that I have in the next few months, including the tour.”

 

“You really want to do this?” Trace asked.

 

“Just postpone the tour, until further notice.”

 

“Ok, I’ll let them know.”

 

“Thanks Trace, oh and, thank you for arguing my ear off.”

 

“No problem Justin, though sometimes I don’t know about you.”

 

“I don’t know about you either.” Justin repeated.

 

“Oh shut up you spoiled brat.” Trace told him.

 

“But you love this spoiled brat.” Justin replied with a grin.

 

“Oh I do, but yeah I’ll let you know about all the postponed tour dates okay, don’t worry your pretty little head.”

 

“Thanks Trace.”

 

“No problem.” A click was heard on the other end signaling that Trace had hanged up.

 

Justin pressed the end call button and looked at the phone, should he call JC today? No, Trace told him no calling or texting, he was gonna have to go in person, but Justin decided to give JC and Britney some time alone, then he was gonna confront them to apologize, it wasn’t going to be easy, because he knew that he hurt JC, he just hoped that he didn’t hurt him too much.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah..started working on this story now, since I finished writing that Halloween story, hope you guys read that one.. :)

NOW...You guys can read THIS one, and REVIEW! :D Whenever you can that is..

I would update as much as I can.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin