July 4th 2013

11:13pm

Justin took another sip of his 901 Tequila drink, he, his wife, and some of his friends were at the July the 4th party, and the party was still going strong, his new music video, “Tunnel Vision.” Was getting both positive and negative feedback, but he was okay with it, he was enjoying himself, he was enjoying life, nothing was gonna bother him, his thoughts were interrupted when Trace came in running towards the crowd and was motioning to Justin that he wanted to talk to him.

 

“Trace, what’s wrong?” Justin asked putting his glass down on the table.

 

“You know that Britney is on the other party, the one next door?”

 

Justin was confused at first, “And you’re telling me this because…?”

 

Justin didn’t care if Britney was at the party next door, he didn’t care what she did or not, he was a married man, so why was Trace making such a big fuss?

 

“Well, she was with someone, and they both left together.” Trace continued.

 

“They? Who’s They? Come on Trace; spit it out, what’s going on?”

 

“Um..JC offered to drop her off home because she was kind of tipsy, and the media was there, so it was all-

 

“Wait, JC, as in JC, the one we all know?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Well, JC is very generous, I’m sure it meant nothing.” Justin continued sipping his drink.

 

“They were holding hands and they were both sitting together, I’m guessing JC was the designated driver and offered to drive her home, and they were both trying to get away from the media.” Trace explained.

 

Justin stayed silent for a moment, he haven’t gotten in touch with JC for a while, let alone Britney, heck not even the other guys, they only got together for Chris’s 40th bday, so why did he feel, like he’s bit by the jealous bug?

 

“That shouldn’t bother you right Justin?” Trace sat down next to his friend.

 

Justin looked up at him, “No, it doesn’t bother me at all, I’m married to Jessica Biel, and she’s the only woman I care about right now.”

 

Just then, Jessica came up to him and sat next to her husband, “Hi baby.” She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, “here’s some sushi that I got for you, and it’s one of your favorites.”

 

“Thanks.” Justin forced a smile to her and ate some of the sushi, “You know me too well.”

 

She smiled sweetly at him, and looked over at Trace who was sitting on the chair next to him, he ordered himself another drink; You guys want anything?” He motioned to Justin and Jessica.

 

“I’ll have a pina colada.” Jessica said.

 

“I’ll have another Tequila.” Justin asked him.

 

Trace ordered the drinks and placed them on the table, Justin took his drink and drank it one sitting.

 

Jessica chuckled a bit, “Are you alright?”

 

“Oh yeah I was just really thirsty that’s all.” He joked.

 

Justin did say that the thought of JC bringing Britney back to her house didn’t bother him, oh but it did, it bothered him a whole lot.

 

 

Flashing photography lights

“Oh my goodness, these annoying paps can’t they just stop flashing for once?” JC asked Britney, who helped her into his car.

 

“I know, they are probably gonna make some crazy tabloid story on the front cover now, just watch.” Britney laughed.

 

“That is why I don’t come to these kinds of parties, I just went cause some friends of mine were there and they had free food.” JC smiled and continued driving down Sunset Blvd.

 

“Thank you for offering me a ride home Jace.”

 

“Oh it’s nothing, what are friends for? I don’t think you drank a whole lot, besides I wouldn’t want to leave you in that mess anyway, I care about you know, as a friend I mean, he gave her one look and put his eyes on back on the road.”

 

Britney was wearing a royal blue blouse with a black skirt, nothing too skimpy, her hair was tied in a bun, and she seemed comfortable with herself.

 

JC was wearing a white camisole some dark denim jeans, and his fedora hat, he cleared his throat and said, “You live in Santa Barbara right?”

 

“Yeah, you haven’t been to my house in a while right?” Britney asked looking at him.

 

“Not since your birthday party, which was when 2005?”

 

“Yeah it was me, Chris, Joey and Lance and a bunch of other people.”

 

“Everyone was there, except Justin.” Britney said.

 

“Justin was on tour I think, not sure.”

 

“Have you talked to him lately?” Britney said, lowering the radio a bit.

 

“I haven’t talked to him since Chris’s bday party, which was about two years ago I think, I see him around though, we just haven’t had the time to actually sit and talk like we used to, busy schedules and all.” JC explained.

 

“Yeah I understand that, ever since I broke up with Jason, I’ve been just taking care of my kids all the time, tonight was actually the night that I could go out and have some time for myself, since my nanny is watching the kids tonight.”

 

“I haven’t seen them in so long.” JC told her.

 

Britney nodded and continued talking to him, “I also have been working on an album, maybe you can help me one particular song, it’s supposed to be a ballad, but I’m kind of stuck on that one, maybe when you drop me off home you can come inside? Unless you’re busy or something.”

 

JC thought for a moment, “No, even if I did went home I would probably be working on a song myself, that I would never actually record and release for people to hear.”

 

“You should record something JC, you have an incredible voice.”

 

JC blushed a little, “Thank you, but uh, I always tend to get distracted and I never get to finish you know?”

 

“Yeah how’s that girl group coming along?” She asked.

 

“Oh its coming along fine, half of them are away for the weekend, so I also needed a break myself, all I gotta do is finish editing their music video with Jimmy and they’ll be on their way.

 

Britney nodded but continued speaking, “Yeah but I can see you want to do something more with yourself, I know that.”

 

JC sighed, “I know, I am trying though Brit, I am, it’s just, I get sidetracked, I sing here and there, and then I disappear from the face of the Earth.”

 

Britney laughed, “You didn’t disappear JC; you’re here aren’t you? So you should show the world what you’re made of.

 

JC was lost in thought for a minute, “Yeah, um turn here right?”

 

“Oh yeah, right here, I forgot where I lived for a minute.” Britney giggled.

 

JC pulled into her driveway and looked up at the big yellow house, “Did you’re house grew or something?”

 

“No, it’s the same one, come in.” Britney smiled at him and got out of the car.

 

JC followed her inside the house; he had a funny feeling inside of him when he was looking at her, while she was punching in the key code to enter the front door, the door opened and the smell of warmth and berries greeted him.

 

A little yapping dog jumped on JC but then started to sniff him.

 

“This is Lila, she’s my little baby, yes she is.” Britney cooed.

 

“Did you redecorate your living room Brit?” JC said eying a nice leather sofa in the living room.

 

“Well I did get a new sofa, do you like it?” She beamed.

 

“It’s nice, I like that you have details and it matches with everything.”

 

“Thank you JC, now I’m gonna go freshen up and change into something more comfortable cause this dress is bothering me, you don’t mind right?” Britney asked him.

 

“No, I don’t mind, do what you gotta do; I’ll be in the studio, if I remember correctly, its downstairs right?”

 

“Yeah, down in the basement all the way to the end.”

 

JC made his way downstairs, the hallway was a light pink color and vanilla, he took a look at the photos she had framed on the wall, her records, her awards, everything, she had everything organized, a photo caught his eye, it was a photo of all of the guys of *NSYNC and Johnny, and her, from the photo it looked like they were on a bus, and there was a bowl of popcorn and they were throwing it at eachother, she saw Britney and Justin hugging ever so affectionately, I’m sure that she still had feelings for him, and Justin as well, but he was probably too stubborn to admit it.

 

JC smiled at the photo, “Oh how times have changed.”

Chapter End Notes:

Yes, how times have changed huh??



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: triangles britneystories jc justin