When they finally pulled into the massive skyscraper that Justin called home, Justin practically leapt out of the small blue sports car and raced around to the passenger side door. Opening it he motioned toward the front of the building.

"Out."

Stepping slowly out of the car Reini couldn't stop her legs from shaking. Her nerves were standing on end anticipating what he was going to do next. Not to mention that she was absolutely terrified that he may try to grab her now throbbing hand again. To her surprise, however, once she was fully out of the car he just stared at her for a second and then began to walk toward the building.

Reini hated the way that he was making her feel right now. She still didn't understand what she had done wrong. Why was he taking the fact that the waiter innocently flirted with her out on her? Walking slowly behind him her eyes began to well with tears.

Standing in front of the elevator Justin waited impatiently for Reini to catch up to him. Once they both stepped onto the elevator Reini began to search through her purse for a tissue to wipe away the tears that were now spilling down her cheeks.

Justin glanced at Reini searching through her purse with shaky hands. What the hell was she looking for? And then it hit him. It all made sense. The comment that the waiter made at him when they were leaving, the constant flirting, her ‘forgetting' her purse at the table. What kind of fucking fool did she take him for?

The light ding that the elevator sounded as they reached the floor that his apartment occupied might as well have been the starting bell of a heavyweight bout. Furious, Justin snatched the purse from her hands and threw her into the apartment as soon as the doors slid open.

"What the fuck are you looking for?" He screamed practically ripping her purse in half as he began to rummage through it. "What, your boyfriend at the restaurant slip his number in here for you?"

"I was just looking for a tissue" Reini cried trying to snatch the purse back. "Stop you're gonna ruin it!!"

Throwing the purse across the entry way Justin got directly in her face. Grabbing her by the chin he lifted her face up toward his.

"You think I give a shit about that fucking purse?!" he screamed in her face tightening the grip he had on her.

Grabbing his wrist with both hands Reini tried to pry his hand away from her face. Finally pulling her face free from his hand, she stumbled backward and fell next to the scattered contents of her purse.

Now standing over her Justin continued to scream at her.

"So was that the plan?! HUH!!!" he screamed getting louder with each word. "You wanna FUCK HIM! HUH?!? You wanna be the little hot shit model that goes around fucking WAITERS!?!"

As much as he was scaring her right now, Reini could feel her own rage beginning to bubble up inside of her. Where the hell did he get off making accusations at her, and if he wanted to play the crazy game then she was gonna play right along with him.

"YES Justin yes! Is that what you wanted to hear?" she screamed back crying hysterically now. "I wanna FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT okay!!! I wanna scream his name all night long. Who knows I may even get a free appetizer out of the deal!"

Time seemed to stop as the words left her mouth. Looking up at Justin, Reini saw what may have been the most frighten mix of emotions on a mans face. Deep in his eyes she could see that he was truly hurt by what she had just said, there was also confusion, but the look of hurt and confusion was terribly overpowered by the look of rage that all of his features wore.

Taking a step back Justin began to nod his head as if someone were whispering in his ear. He let out a small chuckle.

"That was real funny Ray." he said calmly. Too calmly

Then without warning Reini felt a burst of pain surge through her entire mid section. Doubling over in pain she realized what the pain was as she felt Justin's foot kick her in her stomach again, this time knocking the wind out of her. As she gasped for air he continued to kick her over and over again. The entire time screaming for her to say something else.

"What's that baby? I cant hear you!" he yelled as he kicked her harder and harder. "Scream his name now you little bitch!"

Reini curled up into the fetal position trying to limit the access that he had to her body. Justin had completely snapped. As he kicked her his father's words played over and over again in his head ‘…keep her in her place…when that time comes that's when you truly show her who is running things…do it with conviction… ' As the words rolled trough his mind they were like fuel to his fire.

With each kick they seemed to get louder and their meaning more intense. Justin closed his eyes and visions of his father's face flashed through his mind. They were jumbled memories of his childhood, and remembering the terror that coursed through the Timberlake house, mixed with the look of pride that his father had on his face when they'd had their talk.

Justin was jolted back to reality by a horrendous gagging sound. Realizing that the sound was coming from the floor he looked down at Reini, and at that moment his heart broke. She was curled up in a little ball with her knees pulled up to her chest and her forearms covering her face, and a pile of vomit laying next to her.

Noticing that he had stopped kicking her Reini slowly began to uncoil herself. As she moved her hands away from her face she looked up at him, her entire face now moist from the tears that she was crying.

Justin felt a terrible wave of guilt wash over him. Looking into those big green eyes that were now swollen from crying, they seemed to be pleading to him for an answer as to why he had just done this to her. It was too much for him to handle.

Backing away from her he turned as quickly as he could and headed up the stairs strait for the bathroom. Slamming the bathroom door he began to punch it as hard as he could.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" he screamed as he pounded the thick door. What had he just done? The anger and disgust that he felt for himself consumed him as he continued his assault on the door wishing that he was punching himself. Finally stopping as the door began to splinter he looked at the spot that he had been punching and began to hyperventilate.

Blood. It was everywhere. On the door, the floor, everywhere. His entire fist throbbed as blood dripped from it, but he still felt no pain. Leaning back against the wall he tried to catch his breath, but could not catch the tears that began to fall from his eyes. Breathing in and out at a rapid pace, he fell over onto his side cradling his right hand. His entire body shook as he cried and quietly apologized to the woman he loved.

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." he whispered barely loud enough for himself to hear. "I love you. You gotta believe me Ray. Its just so…hard. I'm sorry."

Laying there for what seemed like hours Justin finally regained his composure. Getting up from the floor he walked over to the sink and began to splash handfuls of cold water in his face. Turning off the faucet he looked at himself in the mirror, only the reflection wasn't his. He saw his father, and it scared him. Closing his eyes as tight as he could he prayed that he was just hallucinating, but when he opened them the reflection was still the same.

Staring into the mirror like a deer caught in headlights Justin watched as his fathers reflection spoke to him.

"So this is the man that I raised? " the face in the mirror asked

Still a little shaken up from what had just happened and from what he was seeing Justin was speechless.

"I asked you a question Justin ."

"No sir." he answered with a shaky voice.

"Wow! You could've fooled me! "

"But I did what you told me to do dad. I don't understand." Justin said with tears streaming down his face again.

"That's funny, because I don't ever recall telling you to runaway crying like a little bitch! " the reflection said angrily.

Feeling a lump ride in his throat Justin could barely get his words out. "I don't like hurting her dad. I just…I just lost it on her"

"Your not hurting her J your making her better. Now what your gonna do is wipe your face, go down there, and be a fucking man. Am I understood? "

"Yes sir"

Turning the faucet back on Justin once again began to splash his face with cold water. Turning it off he looked back into the mirror. This time he saw himself. No hallucinations of his father talking to him, just his own reflection. Taking several deep breaths he finally walked out of the bathroom.

Walking down the stairs and into the foyer where he had left Reini Justin was shocked to see that it was empty. No large pile of vomit, no torn designer handbag, no scattered remains of accessories and makeup, but most importantly…no Reini.

Where the hell was she? She couldn't have left. Even if she wanted to. Justin knew that as hard and as many times as he had kicked her, that there was no way in hell she would be able to get anywhere too fast. Starting to get worried he began to search for her throughout the enormous apartment, but she was no where to be found.

Knowing that there was one place he still hadn't checked Justin ran up the stairs taking them two at a time. When he got to his bedroom the door was closed slightly. Pushing it open slowly Justin walked into the room. There she was. Laying with her back to him in his bed. Her dress, shoes and purse lay carelessly tossed in a pile on the floor.

Walking over to the bed he pulled the covers back a little to see if she was asleep. She looked so beautiful laying there in one of his t-shirts that swallowed her tiny frame. Her eyes were open , but she looked half dead staring strait ahead of her at the wall.

Remembering his father's words Justin sat on the edge of the bed.

"So I guess your gonna leave me now?" It was more of a question than a statement

Silence.

"Guess you don't love me anymore, huh?"

Silence

Stripping down to just his boxers Justin crawled in to be next to Reini. Wrapping his arms around her waist he scooted her closer to him.

"I love you." he said kissing the back of her neck "You know that right?"

Silence .

Turning her over so that she now faced him. Justin looked into her eyes. His expression was soft and loving and kind.

"You know that I love you right?"

A hot tear rolled down Reini's cheek hitting his arm

"Yes" she whispered

"You still love me?"

"Yes" her voice cracked as she spoke

Kissing her forehead Justin pulled her in to a tight embrace.

"Then don't make me hurt you. I don't wanna hurt you Reini…but I will." He said trying to keep his own voice from shaking. Kissing her forehead again he fought back the tears that threatened to escape. "Please don't make me hurt you again."

Chapter End Notes:
 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin