After making quick work of sliding the straps down over both of her shoulders, Justin tossed it on the floor with the rest of her clothes and slid his hands up her back.  Placing a gently pressure on her shoulders, Justin arched her slightly away from him and found his eyes drawn in to the sight of her breasts rising and falling in rhythmn to her now heavy breathing.

Not wasting another second, Justin leaned forward. Licking small circles around her nipple, Justin moaned softly against her skin before finally taking one into his mouth. As he did, he caressed her other breast with his free hand, waiting to hear some sort of objection from Reini as she sat teetering on his lap.  Surprisingly though, he hadn't heard her utter a single protest.  She had simply allowed her head to fall back slightly.

After removing his mouth from her one breast, Justin quickly captured the other and continued his skillful work.  Hoping to inflict the same pleasure he had obviously accomplished with the first one.

As he did, he heard a soft moan escape Reini's lips and he quickly arched her back towards him. 

"What's this Ray?  My good girl gone bad?" he asked, sliding his hands down over the soft curves of her hips so he could grab her ass.

Embarrassed at the fact that she vocalized the pleasure she wasn't supposed to be feeling, that she knew wasn't right to feel, Reini attempted to get up from his lap.

"Where are going?" he asked, grabbing a hold of her wrist to hold her in  place.

"Justin...I just can't do this anymore.  I tried, I really did, but...."

"But.....you're done now?  Just like that?" 

"I'm sorry.  I just....I feel dirty."  she replied softly, quickly trying to cover her exposed body once again.

"So what am I supposed to do now Ray?  Sit here and jack off?!"

"Justin..."

"No, I'm serious?  I wanna know?  Do you expect me to just take care of myself?"

Giving him a sympathetic look, Reini stood there and stared at his now obvious excitement.  She hated this.  She knew that this would happen and that he would undoubtedly want to go the distance and actually have sex, but she just couldn't let that happen.  She wasn't ready.

"Well?"

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Reini reluctantly took the few small steps back over to where he was and crouched down.  After letting out a heavy sigh, Reini reached forward and began to unfasten the button of his jeans.

Caught by surprise, Justin leaned back slightly and took in the sight before him.  He never really expected her to warm up to the idea of giving oral sex, but to have her not only be open to it...but slightly eager to, turned on than he had ever been.

Letting a small smile creep across his lips, Justin shifted positions in his chair and allowed her gain access to his now completely swollen shaft.

Once he was free of his confines, Justin bit down on his bottom lip and focused his attention on the curves of Reini's mouth.  The mouth that would soon envelope him in warm wetness.  He was in heaven with the mere thought if it.

"Just because we can't have sex Justin, doesn't mean I can please you in other ways."

"I know Ray."  he replied, never taking his eyes off of her.  "But actions speak louder than words you know."  he continued, reaching forward to trace his thumb across her bottom lips.

Offering him a slight smile, Reini then proceeded to watch Justin lean his head back against the chair in preparation for the pleasure she was hoping to give him.

Then without wasting another second, Reini wrapped her delicate hand around him and began to stroke him rhythmically. 

In what could only be described as a state of complete and utter shock, Justin's eyes flew open and he stared as Reini with disbelief.

"Ray, what are you doing?"  he asked, a tone of irritation evident in his voice.

"Swallowing the lump that was now rising in the back of her throat, Reini removed her hand and sat back down on the heels of her feet.  "I'm sorry.  Was I doing something wrong?"  she asked, her cheeks quickly changing a bright shade of red over her lack of experience in the department.

Studying the look on her face, Justin quickly realized she never had any intention of giving him the pleasure he sought.  She was simply planning on offering him what he could have very well taken care of himself.

"Jesus Christ Ray!  If I wanted to get off to a God damn hand job, I would have just did this myself!"  he said, scooting back some in his chair as glared down at her.

"I'm sorry.  I just thought that..."

"Yeah, me too!"  he said, an annoyed chuckle escaping his lips.

Scrunching her face up, Reini studied the look on Justin's features and tried to figure out what she did wrong.  What she had done so wrong that would elicit such a response.

"Just move Ray.  I gave you way too much credit.  I should have known better."

Taking offense to his behavior and comments, Reini remained seated and glanced up at him.  Then, almost instantly, it hit her.  She knew exactly what his problem was.

"Oh...did you think that....that I was...that I was going to perform oral sex on you?"  she asked, her voice so soft it was barely above a whisper.

"The thought had crossed my mind Ray, but you know what.  This obviously just isn't going to work.  I mean, we're from two different worlds.  You live by the rules, and I live to break them.  I need someone that is going to be there for me completely.  Someone who is willing to make sacrifices for the one they love and I just don't think that's you Ray."  he continued, lifting up slightly from the chair so that he could refasten his jeans.

"Justin, wait!  Don't be like that.  I love you.  You know I do."

"No.  All I know is that when push comes to shove, you talk a big game that you can't back up.  I don't even know why I bothered."

Worried that she had just sealed her own fate and possibly put a permanent wedge in to their currently rocky relationship, Reini took a deep breath and grabbed a hold of his hand.  She knew that she was about to go against everything she was taught, everything she stood for, but suddenly Justin's comment held a bit of truth to it.  She was an adult and she needed to start doing the things she wanted, not that she really wanted to do what she was planning, but she did want to try and fix the problems they were having in their relationship.

"Justin....wait."

Looking down at her, Justin saw a look of desperation wash over her and let out a heavy sigh.

"What?"

"There are other things I can do for you besides have sex?"

"Yeah, I think we just covered that." he replied, picking her hand up and tossing it off to the side.

"That's not what I meant." 

Raising an eyebrow,  Justin looked down at her and wondered if she really meant was he was reading in to her comment.

"And what exactly do you mean Ray?"

Not really wanting to put into words what she was planning, Reini bit her bottom lip and unfastened his pants once again.  She hands shaking with the revelation that she was about to commit a sin.

Taking his cue, Justin once again slid out of his jeans and studied the near mortified look on Reini's face as she laid eyes on him once again.  It was taking everything he had in him to not laugh at her.  She really was as innocent as they came.
Taking another deep breath, Reini gently wrapped her fingers around him and leaned forward.  She knew basically the idea behind the actions, but actually getting herself to perform them proved to be more of a challenge than she thought.

"Anything wrong Ray?"  Justin asked, studying the look of dread on her face.

"Nothing."  she replied, letting out a slow and steady sigh.

After coming to terms with what she was about to do, Reini bent over slightly so that she was hovering just above him.  With the feel of her warm breath raining down, Justin let out a soft moan and braced himself for what he knew what was coming next.

Then out of nowhere it happened.  The moist feeling of Reini's tongue tracing a trail from the center of his shaft up. 
For a moment he contemplated giving her a questioning look as she looked up at him, but quickly thought better of the idea after he saw the look on her face.  The girl was literally on the verge of a breakdown and he honestly didn't have the heart to say anything.

Unfortunately after a few more attempts to enjoy her slightly skewed version of oral sex, Justin knew he had no choice but to speak up.  Extending his hand out to her, Justin cradled her chin in his hand and brought her gaze up to his.

"You don't have to be afraid of it Ray.  It won't bite, I promise."  he said, offering her a small smile.

Trying her best not to be embarrassed, Reini fought against the slight pressure Justin was using to keep her focused on him and looked down. 

"Just relax Ray.  You're making this way more difficult than it needs to be.  Just let it happen." he said, once again bringing her gaze up to meet his.

Seeing a softness in his eyes that she hadn't seen in quite some time, Reini suddenly felt like a weight was lifted from her shoulders.  Her perfomance wasn't on trial and neither was she.  This was simply about the two of them and their realtionship.

Nodding her head that she understood what he meant, Reini smiled softly at him and he let his hand fall back down to his side.  Knowing that Justin wouldn't judge her, she once again brought her mouth closer to him. This time gently wrapping her lips around the tip of his shaft.

Worried that she would soon retreat to her previous attempts at pleasuring him, Justin quickly entwined his fingers in the back of her head and pressed down slightly.  As he did, Reini opened her mouth and allowed him to go deeper.

"Mmmmm.  That's my girl."  he whispered, slowly starting to create a rhythm between them.  "It's ok baby, I got you." 

Relaxing her body even more, Reini allowed Justin to guide her up and down the length of his shaft.  Every once in a while letting her take over the pace as he felt a surge of pleasure creeping up on him.  Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Reini heard a few soft moans escape his lips.  Worried that he may be close, Reini tried to back away.  Unfortunately it was no use.  Placing a bit more pressure on the back of her head, Justin lifted his hips slightly and revelled in the orgasm that was now releasing down the back of Reini's throat.

Once the high of his orgasm began to wind down, he quickly realized that he still had Reini's mouth wrapped tightly around him and gasped slightly.

"Sorry baby. Guess I got caught up."  he said, quickly releasing his hold on her as he stroked the back of her hair.

Unsure of what to say, Reini simply sat back on her heels once again and wiped off her mouth.  Thoughts of guilt and remorse quickly flooding through her.

"See, it wasn't that bad, was it?"  he asked, placing a small kiss on her forehead before getting up to go to the bathroom.

Knowing the best thing for her to do was simply nod her head, Reini did just that and slowly pushed herself up to her feet to head after him.

After watching her walk in to the bathroom beside him, Justin opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of mouthwash.

"I'm sure right now you would probably prefer to wash your mouth out with holy water, but this is all I got."  he said, placing the bottle down in front of her before grabbing a small towel from the shelf.

After getting himself cleaned up, Justin tossed the small towel in to the laundry hamper and headed back in to the bedroom to prepare for round two.

"I'll be out in second."  Reini called out to him, quickly twisting the cap off of the bottle of mouthwash.

After placing a small amount of solution in to the cap, she quickly emptied the contents in to her mouth.  For the next few minutes, Reini continued to gargle with the potent solution hoping to wash away every last bit of the salty aftertaste she now had embedded in her mouth.

"You coming Ray?"

Hearing him call for her, Reini quickly spit the solution out and washed it down the sink.  After grabbing another small towel from the shelf, Reini wiped her mouth off and headed back in to the bedroom to join him.

"Come here baby.  I have something for you.  A present, if you will."  he said, gently patting the bed beside him.

"Just let me grab my clothes."

"No.  Just leave them go."  he said, reaching out for her hand. "You can get them later.  Come sit down."

Wrapping her arms around herself,  Reini hoped to feel somewhat less vulnerable around him.  Unfortunately, once she got close enough to him, one quick extension of his arm was all it took to have her standing completely exposed in front of him once again.

"Justin, can I just please get dressed first."

"Actually, for what I have in mind, the clothes need to stay off."

"And what do you have in mind?"  she asked nervously as he pulled her on to the bed.

"Just lay back."

"But Justin...wait..."

"Ray, it's ok.  Just lay back."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Reini slowly lowered her back to the plush comfort of Justin's mattress and just stared up at the ceiling. 

After she was laying back, Justin swung her legs over to the right so that she was now sprawlled out across his bed.

"Do you trust me Ray?"

Hearing his question, Reini placed her hands beside her and attempted to push herself to an upright position to answer him. 

"No, just lay back Ray."

"But..."

"Trust me."  he replied, a sinister smile dancing across his lips as he laid down on the other side of the bed.  "Just listen to what I say and do I as I tell you and everything will be just peachy."  he continued, licking his lips as he stared down at her naked figure.

Trying to focus on anything other than what he was planning, Reini stared up at the ceiling and silently said a small prayer.  Of course she wasn't sure exactly what it was that she was praying for, but just the fact that she was in some form or another reaching out to a higher power made her time while waiting a bit more tolerable. 

"Now, just remember what I said Ray.  Relax."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin