Shaking her head with utter disbelief, Reini decided to just ignore the comment and walk past him and out the door. Clearly he was delusional if he even thought for a moment that she wanted Channing over him. 

Once she walked past him and out in to the hall, Reini headed towards the front door. Without even realizing it, she found herself trying to hear if he was following after her. Pathetically hoping that he would call out to her and tell her not to leave. Unfortunately by the time she realized that none of those things were happening, she was standing at the door with a decision to make. She hated herself for not being able to just walk out the door. The man had almost ended her life, and yet she still didn't have it in her to walk away. 

Letting out a heavy sigh, Reini glanced over her shoulder and saw Justin still standing in the doorway watching her. 

"What are you waiting for? Go!" 

Feeling like her heart was about to break, Reini stood there on the verge of tears and watched him easily dismiss her. 

"GO! Don't wait for me to stop you, because the second you walk out that door, I'll have twenty more just like you lined up." 

"Justin...." 

What?!" 

"Why don't love me?!" she yelled, tears now streaming down her cheeks as she turned quickly on her heels to face him. It was the only thing she could think to say. 

"Is that supposed to be funny? I don't love you?! You won't let me love you Ray, remember?! You're saving yourself." 

"That's not what I meant." 

"Yeah well, it's what I meant. I mean, you can't possibly expect me to just run around New York with you on my arm as a friend. Because that's the equivalent of what we have, right? A friendship?" 

"That isn't fair. You know why we aren't having sex! Why can't you respect that it's how I was brought up? That it's what I believe in? Why does it always have to be about that?!" 

"Hey, I'm so far over it Ray....seriously." he quickly replied, motioning towards the door before heading back in to his bedroom. 

Caught off guard by his sudden departure, Reini stood there for a few seconds wondering what to do. She originally had every intention of walking out that door, but now she wasn't sure what she wanted. After all, she loved Justin. She enjoyed the time they spent together when he wasn't upset about something, but if he wasn't going to change, could she deal with things continuing on the way they were. 

Hearing a sound come from her left, Reini glanced across the living room and saw JC sitting his glass back down on the bar and sighed heavily. 

"Are you alright?" he asked, pouring himself a refill. 

Unsure of what to say, Reini simply shrugged her shoulders and slowly headed back down the hall towards Justin's bedroom, hoping that by some miracle she could sort her feelings out. 

Once she reached his bedroom, she saw him pulling his t-shirt up over his head. After tossing it on the dresser, Justin pulled open the double set of door that led to his closet and walked in. 

"Justin..." 

"I thought you were leaving." he said casually, sliding a button down shirt from it's hanger. 

"I am...I mean....I was." 

"Was?" he continued, grabbing a pair of black shoes from their place on his neatly lined shelf. 

"Can you please just stop and talk to me." she yelled, quickly grabbing a hold of his arm as he brushed past her. 

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm getting ready to go out. It will have to be some other time." he said, glancing down at his watch. "I can probably get a good two hours in at least before the clubs close. Plenty of time to have some fun now that I'm single." 

"Ok! Alright! I get it!" . 

"Do you Ray? I mean...do you really get it?" he asked, stopping what he was doing to look at her. "Because unless this situation gets resolved somehow..." 

"I know." Reini sobbed, wiping away the tears that were building in her eyes. 

Letting out a heavy sigh, Justin tossed his shirt down on the bed and grabbed her wrist to pull her over to him. 

"Justin....you know I love you, don't you? I mean, just because we aren't having sex doesn't mean I don't love you or that I want to be with someone else." 

Bringing his hand up to her cheek, he brushed away a few more tears and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Just looking at the change in her demeanor from the way she was acting five minutes ago until now, clearly showed that things had turned around in his favor. 

"It's not enough to just say you love someone. Actions speak louder than words, and from what I hear...you don't." 

"But I do. I do love you." she said softly, looking up in to his blue eyes. 

"Then show me Ray. If you really love me, show me." 

"Justin, you know I can't.........I can't have sex with you." The words that normally came out with such conviction, were suddenly laced with shame. 

"There are other things we can do besides have sex Ray. All you have to do is trust that you'll be in good hands." he said, softly sliding his hand between her legs.

Gasping slightly, Reini locked eyes with Justin and felt her heart skip a beat. She knew that if they were going to work things out between them that she would have to make some sacrifices, but she didn't think she was going to have to commit herself to the cause that quick.

"It's ok Ray. I'm not some stranger looking for a good time." he said, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Just let nature take it's course."

"Justin...I'm scared."

"Don't be." he said, slowly releasing his hold on her so that he could turn around and lock the door. "I promise I won't hurt you. Just come here."

Swallowing the large lump that was rising up in the back of her throat, Reini timidly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and allowed Justin to once again pull her over to him. Once her body was pressed up against his, he let out a soft moan. He knew that sex wasn't an option tonight, but that didn't mean he wasn't about to thoroughly enjoy her body.

Grabbing a hold of the hem on her shirt, Justin slowly lifted it up and over her head, tossing it on to the bed beside him. Feeling the cold air against her skin, Reini shuddered and unknowingly moved closer to the warmth radiating from Justin's body. Taking that as his cue, Justin brushed away the stray strands of hair that her shirt disrupted and cradled her face in his hand.

"You do trust me, don't you?" he asked, softly grazing her cheek with is thumb.

Unable to do nothing more at the moment than nod her head 'yes', Reini locked her eyes with his and gently placed her hands on his hips. But truth be told, she wasn't sure if she did or not. Especially after everything that had been going on. She was just going to have to have a little faith and hope that by night's end, she would still respect him...and herself.

"Just don't ruin this for us. I know where you stand when it comes to certain things and I promise...at least for tonight...you have nothing to worry about." 

Feeling ashamed and slightly embarrassed already, Reini attempted to drop her head but Justin refused to let her. She may have been a stranger to the world of pleasure and self gratification before she met him, but if she was going to continue to be a part of his life, she was going to have to reinvent herself.

Letting out a slow and steady breath, Justin's other hand joined the first as it cradled her face and he slowly brought her lips to his. A deep hunger that had been burning inside him already making itself apparent as he quickly backed her against the wall.

After gasping from the cold surface of the wall making contact with the exposed skin on her back, Reini arched her back away, bringing her chest instantly in to Justin's view.

"Looks like we still have some clothing to get rid of, don't we?" he asked, seductively licking his bottom lip.

Realizing he meant more than her bra, Reini stood trembling as Justin worked to slowly unfasten the button of her jeans. Once he had it free, he made quick work of the zipper and slid them down over her hips. Unfortunately he soon realized that the removal of that particular article of clothing was being hindered by her still present shoes.

"You're going to make me work for this, aren't you?" he asked seductively, crouching down in front of her so that he could slide her shoes off.

After removing both shoes and sliding her jeans the rest of the way off, Justin tossed them aside and glanced up at her.

Feeling like her face was a bright shade of crimson, Reini avoided his gaze and instead kept her focus straight ahead. The shame she felt from being so exposed in front of him quickly grabbing a hold of her.

Letting a slight chuckle escape his lips, Justin repositioned himself at her feet and slowly slid his hands up her legs, stopping at her waist to hook his fingers under the thin bands of her underwear that wrapped around her hips. Hearing her take in a deep breath, Justin let a smile dance across his lips and slowly slid them downward.

"Justin..."

"Reini..." he mocked, his voice deep with desire as he lifted each foot to remove them.

Dropping her head back against the wall, Reini tried to focus on something...anything other than what she feared was about to occur. Unfortunately, no sooner did she think the thought, did she feel the hot breath of Justin's mouth on the inside of her thigh, just above her knee.

Instantly thinking she should stop him from going any further, Reini reached forward and placed her hand against his forehead.

Leaning back slightly, Justin sat down on the heels of his feet and looked up her. Her obvious discomfort with what was going on evident as she bit down firmly on her lower lip.

"Ray, you can't keep going in to panic mode everytime I touch you. You have to relax."
Turning her head to the side, Reini let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and slowly placed her arms back against the wall.

"Thats my girl." he said, once again taking up his position in front of her. "Just remember to breath baby. It will be alright." he continued, a hint of cockiness in his voice as he reached down to slid her feet further apart.

Letting her head fall back against the wall once again, Reini tried her best to remain calm as she felt Justin's breath on her inner thigh once more.

Knowing that he had been dreaming about this moment from the time he laid eyes on her, Justin moaned seductively and continued his path upward. When he finally reached what he was looking for, he placed his hands firmly against her hips and held her to the wall. 

Confident that he would be able to gain access her with little protest, Justin leaned forward and traced his tongue between the folds of her intermost center.

Gasping at the sensations he was causing to build within her body, Reini's hands clung desperately to the wall as he continued to stroke her intimately with his tongue. The heat that was now radiating from her face, suddenly paling in comparison to the fire she felt building between her legs.

Suddenly hearing a soft moan escape her tightly sealed lips, Justin smiled against her and continued to savor everything she had to offer. He would be lying if he said he was surprised she wasn't protesting as much as he thought she would.

Feeling Reini's body begin to give way slightly, Justin traced his tongue up her moist center one more time and stood back up.

"You alright Ray?" he asked, the warmth of his breath against her ear causing a slight chill to run down over her as he leaned down slightly.

Simply nodding her head, Reini locked eyes with him and tried to keep her wits about her. It was as if she was off in a world all her own. Her body relaxing against him as the pleasure he insighted drifted throughout her body.

"Felt good, didn't it?" he moaned, sliding his hand back down her stomach and stopping once he reached his target. "It's ok you know...to enjoy it. It doesn't make you a bad person Ray."

Feeling a few tears begin to well in her eyes, Reini turned her head away from him and stared at the wall.

"It's just not how I was raised Justin." she began, turning her face back to his. "It's not right."

"You know, you keep focusing all your attention on the guilt because of what you were told, of what others felt was right for you, but what you should really be focusing on is what you want, what you feel Ray. Allow yourself to experience what pleasure feels like." he said, gently caressing between her legs.

"But...."

"Uh uh. Shhhh." Justin whispered, capturing her mouth with his once again. "Don't think about it, just let it happen." he continued, suddenly sliding two fingers deep inside her. A small whimper just barely able to escape her lips as Justin's kiss continued to muffle the soft noise. 

Keeping his hand in place, Justin continued to gently slide his fingers in and out of her, creating an almost perfect rhythm. Not wanting to stop their forward progress, Justin used his foot to part her legs even further as he continued to devour her lips. As Reini's body began to slowly accept what was happening, her now barely audible whimper began to turn in to a soft purr and Justin felt himself gowing hard. 

After a few more small strokes, their lips finally parted and he began working his way down her neck. Nibbling softly on the tender skin along her collarbone.

Tilting her head to the side to allow him better access, Reini soon realized that she was actually beginning to enjoy herself and wrapped her fingers around the back of Justin's neck.

"See what you've been missing being a good little girl Ray?" Justin growled, wrapping an arm around her waist so that he could pull her over to the chair with him.

Once Justin had found a comfortable position, he grabbed a hold of Reini's hands and pulled her over to him.

"Come here baby."

After allowing Justin to pull her closer, Reini stood there and watched as adjusted himself in his pants. Worried that he was going to try and take things to the next level, she tried to take a step backward.

"Whoa. Where are you going?"

"Justin...I....."

"It's alright Ray. It's not like I'm taking it out or anything. Just trying to make him a bit more comfortable" he said, shifting in his chair once more. "Now, why don't you be a good little girl and come sit down" he said, patting his lap. 

Hanging her head for a second, Reini took notice of her nearly naked frame and tried to cover herself some with her hands.

"You're so cute." he laughed, reaching out to grab a hold of her hand. "I've already seen it 
Ray, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, it's how God created us, right?" he said, giving her a playful wink as he pulled her the rest of the way over.

Once she was standing in front of him, Justin sat forward and softly kissed her stomach. The erection he now had, fighting the confines of his jeans and begging to be set free.

"Come on Ray. Don't be shy."

Realizing her only option at this point was to do as she was told, Reini let out a heavy sigh placed her right knee along side of Justin's thigh. Once she had found her balance, she followed with her left and gently lowered herself on to his lap.

Licking his lips at the thought of what it would feel like if he wasn't restricted by his jeans, Justin grabbed her hips and shifted her slightly.

"I think it's time to get rid of this last little piece of clothing, don't you?" 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin