Author's Chapter Notes:
I guess its about damn time that I update, huh?! Well here you go, its finally here. Hope its worth the super extended wait lol. ENJOY!
After giving her one last shove, Justin released his hold on her and headed across to the other side of the room. As he did, Reini stood there and cautiously watched him. She wasn't sure if this was merely a break in the action or if he was done with her. She wanted to believe it was the latter, but the way he was pacing the floor only seemed to confirm her worst fear. It was far from over.
 
"I don't want you sharing a place with Channing anymore." Justin just blurted out of nowhere.
 
Afraid to answer him, Reini just stood there.
 
"I don't trust him. To be honest, I'm not quite sure I can trust you either." he said, letting out a slight chuckle.
 
Taking offense to his comment, Reini let out a slight huff and just shook her head. If there was anything that Justin should know about her by now, it was that he could trust her.
 
"If you love me the way you say you do Justin, then you'll believe me. You'll trust me. Trust me when I tell you that there isn't anything going on between me and Channing. There never was." she said, bringing her gaze up to his as he looked at her from across the room. "And there never will be." she continued even softer.
 
Feeling a knot in her stomach, Reini couldn't help but think back to the drunken state of mind she was in when she poured her heart out to Channing. How she had confessed to him that he could have had her if he would have just given her a sign. Why hadn't he ever tried? Would her life be different now if he had? 
 
"You sound kind of disappointed there Ray?" 
 
Looking back up at him, Reini saw the fire that was present in his eyes only moments ago reignite in his eyes and felt a wave of panic wash over her. 
 
"Are you? You disappointed that nothing ever happened Ray?!"
 
"No. Why would you say that?" she asked, already knowing the answer.
 
"Oh, I don't know..." Justin said, his voice trailing off as he walked over to where she was standing. "...maybe I'm just grabbing at straws here. What do you think?"
 
Knowing Justin required the respect of maintaining eye contact with him, Reini wiped the tears from her cheek and tried to keep herself together. She didn't mean for her emotions to come across in her voice when she answered him, but they had. To her, it was simply the heartbreak of something that wasn't meant to be. To him, it was a longing desire to be with someone other than him. 
 
"So, let's be honest Ray. Why ARE you still a virgin?" Justin asked, eying her up and down. "Is it really the bullshit excuse about the way you were brought up or are you simply saving yourself for someone else?"
 
"You know the answer to that question Justin and it's not an excuse."
 
"Do I Ray? I mean, I know what you told me. What you wanted me to believe, but I'm just not so sure I do any more. I think that you're just stalling." he said, biting the edge of his lip with rage as he took up stance in front of her.
 
Worried by the look in his eyes, Reini shifted positions slightly and felt her breathing quicken. She felt trapped.
 
"You know what. I think we should just get this little obstacle out of the way. What do you think Ray?" 
 
Looking up at him with an all consuming fear, Reini opened her mouth to say something...anything, but she remained speechless. She could tell him that he was wrong about her, but he wouldn't believe her. She could tell him that she loved him, but he would think she loved Channing more. She could try and convince him that she was being truthful about her beliefs on premarital sex, but he wouldn't care. Clearly things were about to get ugly.
 
"Justin, please....."
 
Shaking his head with disgust, Justin let out a slight chuckle and grabbed her by the front of her jeans. As he did, her hands immediately dropped to cover his in protest. She knew where he wanted to take this.
 
Feeling his temper about to reach it's peak once again, Justin forcefully grabbed a hold of her right wrist and quickly brought it up, placing her forearm across her throat before slamming her wrist against the wall. 
 
"Don't!" he yelled, yanking on the button that fastened her jeans. "Maybe once I take care of your first time, there won't be any fantasy of holding on to it for Channing!"
 
Trembling against him, Reini struggled to relieve some of the pressure he was placing on her throat. Unfortunately her attempts were futile and any hopes that she could stop him from taking things any further were slowly beginning to fade away as Justin began to slide her jeans over her hips.
 
"Come on Ray. You're such a fan of almighty lord in heaven, let me take you there." he growled, trying desperately to gain access to her.
 
In a last ditch attempt to save herself and her purity, Reini shifted positions once again. This time however she managed to twist her body slightly and in turn crossed her legs.
 
"Oh yeah! That's gonna stop me!" he yelled, quickly slamming her back against the wall so he could force his foot in between her ankles. "If you want to do this the hard way, we can Ray! What's it gonna be?" he continued, still fighting to gain the upper hand on her.
 
Unable to speak, Reini just shook her head 'no' and prepared for what she knew was coming.
 
"No? NO?!"
 
As the color in her face began to change from a golden warmth to a desperate shade of red, Justin quickly let go of her wrist and firmly grabbed her by both arms. 
 
"Justin please....stop!" 
 
"No, fuck this shit! I'm sick of buying in to this little Catholic good girl shit! We're going to take you from Saint to sinner in a matter of minutes baby!" he said, pulling her away from the wall.
 
Unfortunately as he went to shove her across the room, her twisted legs got caught up underneath her and she went crashing to the floor a few feet away from him. With his frustration now eating him alive, Justin quickly took a few steps forward to snatch her back up. To his surprise however, Reini desperation took a hold of her and she raised her leg in defense. 
 
"Stop!" she yelled, her foot making contact with Justin's mid-section as she shoved him away from her. 
 
Unable to keep his balance, Justin staggered backwards and forcefully slammed in to the wall behind him, jarring the door open in the process. 
 
"Justin....I'm sorry!" 
 
Ignoring her apology, Justin grabbed his head and slid to the floor in pain. He wanted to kill her.
 
Hearing the loud bang all the way from the living room, JC got up from his seated position on the sofa and headed back down the hall. Once he had Justin's bedroom door in view, he noticed that it was opened slightly and peeked his head inside. As he did, he saw Reini shaking on the floor by the bed and Justin slumped down on the floor beside him.
 
"What the fuck happened?!"
 
"Shut the door." Justin replied, not even bothering to look in JC's direction as he slowly made his way to his feet.
 
"You alright man?!" JC continued, still shocked and confused by what he was seeing.
 
"I'm fine. SHUT THE DOOR!" he growled through gritted teeth.
 
Knowing that something was about to go down, JC glanced over at Reini one last time and grabbed a hold on the door knob. After he pulled it shut, he heard Justin lock the door and Reini began to fall apart. Clearly she knew she was in as much trouble as he did.
 
Walking back down the hall towards the living room, JC felt an uncomfortable feeling of dread wash over him as Reini's heartbreaking pleas became louder and louder. His almost nonexistent conscience battling with the loyalty he knew his best friend deserved and expected. 
 
Unfortunately it didn't take long for JC knew exactly what his course of action was going to be and he casually continued down the hall.
 
"There's not much I could do even if I wanted to." he told himself as he plopped down on the sofa. "Besides, it's none of my business. For all I know, she has it coming." he continued, quickly turning up the volume on his remote so that he wouldn't be able to hear what he was certain was about to go down.
 
"Justin, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It was an accident!"
 
"AN ACCIDENT?!" Justin growled, quickly making his way towards Reini as she scooted 
even further back towards the wall. "THAT WASN'T A FUCKIN ACCIDENT RAY!"
 
"It was. I swear to god Justin I would never hurt you!" she cried out, her voice cracking slightly as she said his name. "It was an accident!"
 
Letting a slight chuckle escape his lips, Justin stood there for a second in complete amazement. Was she really trying to convince him that it wasn't intentional? Was she seriously out of her mind.
 
"Ok...it was an accident." he said, biting on the corner of his bottom lip as he extended his hand to her. "Accidents happen."
 
Watching him cautiously, Reini wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to calm her breathing. She wanted to think that maybe her comment had sunk in, that he truly believed that she didn't set out to hurt him, but given their history together, she knew better than to just dismiss the look of rage she saw in his eyes only moments ago. 
 
Once she had slowed her breathing down enough that she could inhale fully, Reini looked up at him once again.
 
"Justin, it really was an accident."
 
"Uh huh. I heard you the first time." he said, the tone of his voice eerily emotionless. "It was an accident."
 
After calmly making a small gesture towards his still extended hand, Justin watched with hungry anticipation as she slowly placed her hand in his. He knew that it was only a matter of time now. Once she stood up it would be a whole new ballgame.
 
"Well? You want me to continue to stand here all night looking like an ass?"
Unaware that his change of demeanor was only a front for what was about to occur, Reini slowly shook her head 'no' and stood up in front of him. 
 
"I really am sorry Justin." she said softly, not quite ready to make eye contact with him yet. 
 
"It was just instincts kicking in. It wasn't intentional. You have to believe me."
 
Feeling her heart race in anticipation of his answer, Reini swallowed the large lump rising in the back of her throat and remained motionless in front of him. It was almost as if she was standing there waiting for a judge to hand out his sentence. 
 
After a few seconds passed by without a response, Reini gathered up all the courage she could possibly muster given the circumstances and prepared to address the situation once again.
 
"You do believe me, don't you?" she asked, finally bringing her gaze to meet Justin's.
 
Unfortunately, the calm demeanor that he had displayed only moments ago was nowhere to be seen. The softened expression that he eagerly presented to her as he held out his extended hand was gone as well and now replaced with anger filled tension as he glared back at her. 
 
"Believe you?! You expect me to believe you?! ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY?!"
 
Slightly taken by surprise, Reini quickly blinked her eyes and tried to process everything that was going through her mind. Should she continue to try and convince him? Should she beg for his forgiveness, scream for help....or simply try to run?
 
"Oh Ray, you really are a naive one aren't you?" Justin asked, taking another step closer to her.
 
"Justin wait...."
 
Unfortunately before Reini could even plead with him to listen to her, Justin forcefully grabbed her by both of her arms and threw her against the door that he had jarred open only moments ago.
 
"JUSTIN, NO!" Reini screamed out in fear, but it was already too late.
 
Feeling the wind get knocked from her small frame, Reini doubled over in pain and felt like she was going to be sick. The horrifying realization quickly sinking in that Justin had just punched her in the abdomen.
 
"You know, I think I've taken it pretty easy on you Ray, but obviously after that little stunt you pulled a few minutes ago, you don't deserve that kind of leniency!" he shouted, firmly grabbing her shoulders and shoving her back against the door. "And to think you actually had the nerve to say it was an accident."
 
"It....was an accident." Reini cried out, still clutching her stomach and she fought to catch her breath.
 
Letting out a slight snicker, Justin glanced back over his shoulder in amusement. She was still sticking to her story.
 
"Uh huh. An accident. Kind of like this?" he asked jokingly before landing another punishing blow, this time the back of his hand connecting with her cheekbone. "Oh I'm sorry. It was AN ACCIDENT!" he yelled, now hovering over her as she laid helplessly on the floor in front of the door.
 
Hearing the yelling and screaming coming from Justin's bedroom, JC pressed the volume button rapidly on the remote control and hoped that he would somehow be able to drowned out the heartbreaking cries from Reini. He just really didn't want to think about what was happening in the room down the hall. Especially after he saw the glazed over look on his best friend's face when he told him to shut the door. It was nothing short of terrifying.
 
After adjusting the volume to what he considered acceptable, JC sat the remote down on the table and shifted uncomfortably on the sofa.
 
"Let's go Ray! Get up and tell me again how it was an accident."
 
Slowly pushing herself up, Reini leaned her back against the door and looked up at him with tear filled eyes.
 
"Please. Please don't do this."
 
As Justin towered above her, he felt a sense of power that he had never felt before. It was as if he could take on the entire world and all it's problems without so much as stopping to think twice.
 
"COME ON RAY! You got one more chance to get up on your own and then....."
 
Unfortunately before Justin could even finish his sentence, a small humming sound began to fill the room. After quickly looking around for his cell phone, Justin spotted the small device sitting on the nightstand and headed across the room.
 
"Don't think for a second that this is over!" he growled, kicking her foot out of the way so he could get past her.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin