She thinks I don’t know why the tour is shortened and that she might be naïve enough to believe my false belief. She doesn’t even consider that I may have been the one to tell JC something was up, making him remember the pregnancy with the twins and all her behaviors during that time and he pretty much told me that she’s pregnant.

I walk over to where Nick and Aaron are. "You're imagining it," Aaron defends.

I look at JC and he shrugs at me, motioning Sam knows her younger cousin is being completely overprotective of the pregnancy which I smirk about. "Wow, Aaron, protective much?" I tease and both Carters jump, glancing over their shoulders at lightening speed and she turns ghost white prior to blushing. Her eyes connect with mine and she blushes harder, sliding the hand that had been over her heart down to her slightly bloated abdomen. "Congrats on the next addition to the family, B," I comment, waving over my shoulder in a nonchalant way as I walk to our backstage entertainment room. She will follow in time, she always does.

"Who told him what exactly?" I hear her demand.

"Nothing!" I hear the other three guys tell her, JC remaining silent

"He pointed it out for me to realize we're having another baby," he shouts, defending himself after she undoubtedly glares at him. I'd do the same and you wouldn't understand why until you received one of her glares. I swear, that woman could breed fear in you that even you didn't know existed until then with

just a look. She gets into my head better than my mom or Miss Sadie could ever dream of and I thought they were far too good at it! It's creepy and frightening at the same time.

"And I'm supposed to believe that?" I hear her comment on the way down the hall.

I watch Tiny, Big Mike, Lonnie and Johnny get up. The bickering gets closer and I get comfortable, casually picking the dirt from under my nails. I mentally chortle, knowing how she fights with both of her cousins and JC (which can be amusing, usually when it doesn't involve me). "-ally pointed it out to me and that's when I figured it out, so he knew before us."

JC, you're such a rat! What a dick. Fuck. If I read the look she just fired right at me, she's about to storm out silently or throw random things at me and scream at the top of her lungs. This is now the third time she and the guys have had the 'who on this tour knows about Sam being pregnant' argument. The first one was two weeks ago, the second one just under a week ago and then there's today's. She just now caught on that I know of. "Justin?" I slowly allow my eyes to meet with hers. "Céard atá ar eolas agat agus cé chomh fada a bhfuil aithne agat?"

I raise an eyebrow and shrug. "Three months, one baby and the tour was shortened so you wouldn't risk injury during the pregnancy or to yourself."

She groans. "Tá tú pian i mo thóin fucking, Curly," she mutters, covering her face by lifting the collar of her thermal shirt. The only part of her head we can see is her hair as she whines.

JC walks over to her, pulling her to the front of his body and kisses her head. "Baby, calm down. It's gonna be alright and we will be home with a month to spare. Zandry and Koly are denying they're going to be older siblings; our older three excited about the baby," JC coos to her softly.

"We've gone over this three times now and you get the same answer every single time, he told me when he was drunk because I pointed out your habits and they're the same as when you were carrying Koly and Zandrya," I impatiently remind her, cradling my head in my hand and looking at the floor, an annoyed sigh escaping me.

She stays silent, most likely either confused or trying to recall the first two times. Just so you can understand why we go over who knows she's pregnant

every week or two, it's due to her shitty memory when she's expecting and it starts around now.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance