Now I'm on tour with Justin and Chris, the latter with Nigels11. I'm backstage goofing off with Justin and Chris' band, laughing at Chris' antics with Josh's facial expressions by voicing them all. Josh is burying his face in my shoulder and chuckling, the rest of us being in hysterics when Cassie curses out Chris for making it look and sound insane back here. We're on the second US leg of my tour, the Collaborations portion and it's all about the music we've done together in the past few years. A majority of it had been unreleased until a couple weeks before our Collaborations gigs, the next 15 months we're going to sing, dance and annoy the fuck out of each other. Nick and Aaron are surprise guests throughout the tour, but they show up after the interviews we have to survive for promo. It's to keep it a shocker, even all the dress rehearsals are closed to the public. "B, you and JC need to come here por un momento, por favor," Cassie tells me, eyes wide. 

"Maybe is about THAT," I say quietly to Josh and he shrugs. 

"Chris, Justin, not a damn word," she enforces, pointing at them authoratively and they nod. Chris huddles his band, informing them of what she means. 

"Que?" I question, having learned minimal Spanish in the time I've known her. Her hand rapidly brushes her stomach, 5 1/2 months before it would begin to deflate.

"Nada! Got me?" she softly warns us. 

"He said the same thing," my husband replies. It's been this long and I still can't get used to it. It's their second time around pregnancy wise; they have a 15 month old daughter, Kailee-Anna and she is downright ADORABLE. 

"Ok, group interviews today and solo tomorrow; all are MTV, VH1 and TV Guide for television while you have Rolling Stone, Music Today and 3 rag mags. So, that's why all of you are here at 10 in the morning today and tomorrow," she spouts off, informing us in less than a minute. 

 

~*~Rolling Stone interview~*~

"How are you all today?" Marcus asks us. He's of Asian descent, but looks American and has couple things inked on him. Black hair, hazel-brown eyes and semi muscular. We glance at each other, smirking.

"Good."

We laugh, Marcus joining us. "That's what we want to hear. Lil Breanna, this is your first tour with Justin, Nigels11 and JC while all being headliners. How does that work and what is this tour called?"

"It's called the Collaborations Tour because the songs that compose this tour's set list are only songs we've worked together on and there will only be us for most of it."

"Are you saying you have surprise guests joining you on the road?"

"Plead the fifth," Chris comments, raising a hand as if being sworn in for something. 

"I wanna live," Justin adds, the rest of Nigels11 agreeing. Marcus looks at Josh.

"I'm not being the human sacrifice," he laughs, putting his right ankle above his left knee and sitting back with his arm slipping behind me to rub my back. 

"Lil B?"

"I'd rather everyone's fans involved be surprised," I calmly admit, smiling. 

"So no hints?"

"They're all known worldwide for either being in a group, band or just becoming solo artists. If you have the Collaboration LP, you have a general idea."

"How many acts are involved in this tour, one way or another?"

I pretend to ponder the proper response and the guys in the room who are involved with this tour laugh. "Too many!" I giggle. 

"There are names that are involved that are known all over the globe, some on their own tours and some parts of this entire experience had to be taped in advance. Each concert is scheduled to last 3 1/2 hours and involves the audience from time to time," Justin divulges. 

"Chris, how confident is Nigels11 about your performances?"

"Confident enough to share a stage with JC's wife. Happy 27 months, B and JC," Mike comments, smirking at us. 

"Thanks, Mike," Josh replies, shaking his hand. 

"Like Mike said," Chris agrees,"just enough to be on the same stage as her and rock out. She and JC are really a joy to work with, so welcoming and it's enjoyable to everyone."

"Sweet words from a great friend," I comment with a gentle smile. 

"You're the better friend," Justin confesses, smiling at me. 

"Why do you say that, Justin?" Marcus questions. 

"She allowed Jessica and I to experience pregnancy, labor and child raising throughout her relationship with JC by seeing their five children grow over the years. They even helped with Cicilia, from the home pregnancy test and haven't stopped yet. Joey and Kelly have been great as well."

Marcus looks at Josh and I, a soft smile on his lips. "JC, Lil Breanna, what's it like to be parents to a set of six year old twins, a twelve year old son, a 15 year old daughter and a 17 year old son?"

I laugh for a moment. "On top of being internationally known musical performers? Insanity, but well worth every second," I explain. 

"It's great!" Josh happily chirps. 

"Any plans to add to your family anytime soon?"

"Maybe," I tease. 

Josh hugs me closer to his body, kissing my neck. "There's always a possibility," he hints. 

"How long is this tour?" Marcus asks. 

"A very long, patience-testing 15 months," Justin supplies, feigning a bad mood.

"Stop whining, child," I tease, everyone in the room laughing. 

I hear two sets of little feet rapidly pounding down the hall toward us. "Here comes our double trouble team," Josh whispers in my ear and I softly giggle. 

"Speaking of children, youngin'," Chris comments jokingly as Koly and Zandrya run over to us, jumping onto our laps for hugs and kisses. 

"Who might these two be?" Marcus softly and playfully demands, smiling at the twins. 

"The youngest ones of the Chasez clan," Justin explains, smirking. "Booga, Zeezay." They look over at him and Koly crawls across the love seat, Zandrya climbing over the back of the couch to sit on Chris' lap. She gives daps to the rest of Nigels11, Koly high-giving the whole group and she makes a funny face at Justin to get one in return. We all laugh at this scene, Marcus noting it and I hear 'Drya scolding Tiny for letting them by.

"So, you're the Chasez twins, huh?"

"Yes, sir," Koly replies, minding his manners and smiling. 

"Why aren't you in school?"

"Teachers something and it's closed acuz of it," Zandrya states matter of factly. 

"Makes sense," I mutter. "Shil mé Bug agus Splat a bhí at faire ort?" I ask the two small children. 

"They are, we came with Bug and Splat acuz Bug wanted to see CJ," Zandrya explains easily. 

"Bug missed his booooo," Koly teases. 

"Of course he did," Josh comments. 

"Shut up. I remember someone else being the same way for the same exact reason," I remind him, poking him on the tip of his nose as I lean my head back and smile at him. 

"I know, I know. It's just funny how he claimed he wouldn't be like this, but he is."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance