Just over a year to plan and the only thing I haven't seen is her gown, everything has been-WOW! She walks into the chapel, turning heads in her off white dress with light colored butterflies embroidered onto it and a very light mint green veil to match it and her shoes. Her hair is curled, cascading down and Nick walks her down the aisle with her mom. Her dress is based off the movies she loves, 'Madea's Family Reunion The Movie', 'Casper' and 'Corpse Bride' with the piece to slip over her finger to hold the sleeves in place. "Who gives away this woman?" the pastor asks. 

"We do," Nick replies, "her cousin and her mom."

She walks onto the step to stand in front of JC, allowing him to lift her veil and smiles. They hold hands and say their personal vows, their eyes locked the entire time. "-pronounce you man and wife," the pastor permits. 

JC steps closer, stroking her cheek a moment before kissing her passionately. I'm in love with her dress, the fit and design. She looks at him, love in her eyes and has a lovesick look on her face. "Anyone hungry?" he asks, sweeping her off her feet and into his arms while she laughs. The kids cheer, her mom wipes away a tear and his parents are crying joyously. 

 

The reception had been beautiful as well and I'm just getting their two older boys into my house, exhausted myself. Demitryus is almost 10 1/2 and Mikal just turned 15 barely a month ago, Aaliyah will be 13 soon whole the twins are nearly 4 now. I've seen the kids grow over the past few years, six or seven years now. They had pushed their wedding back a year to make sure Demitryus was well enough to attend, wanting all family and close friends in attendance and it included CJ. "Lil man, go shower and head to bed. Mik, once he's in bed, please do the same," I request. 

"Sure," they sleepily reply. 

 

JC and Sam are honeymooning in Japan for a week, then the Bahamas for 2 weeks, the last week being spent in Portugal before a weekend in his Winter Park home. A month long honeymoon is just what they need, having no time to themselves in the past few years or if they did, only a couple hours at most. The phone rings and I answer it, the kids in school and I'm done cleaning. "Hello?"

"Hey, man!" JC yells, laughing. 

"James! Joshua, give me the phone!" Sam shouts.  I can't help but laugh, imagining what he's doing to her.

"What's so funny, C?"

"You know how she looks at other chicks like I do?"

"Yeah? I thought you like it?"

"I love it, but she uses it to get me going!"

"You're taunting her."

"Mmm, yeah."

"She's winning, isn't she?" I smirk, grabbing a soda. 

"You both cheat," he groans, making it known that she's teasing him back and I have to admit that it's funny to watch it. It looks like she's just squirming around under him, but she manages to turn him on and she's done it fully clothed in a room full of people. 

"How am I cheating when I'm under you, babe?" she innocently reminds him, most likely batting her lashes at him. 

"I've seen her tease you to the point where it looked like it hurt and stopped, making you suffer."

"I'll deal with you when we get back, Lance," he quips. 

"If you don't forget."

He groans, making her giggle. "Fuck, babe."

"Get off the phone and I'll consider your request," she teases him.  "Thanks for watching the kids!"

He hung up after that, forcing me to laugh at their antics. "Yo, Lance!" Justin yells into my house. 

"Ki-kitchen," I reply, my guffaws dying down. 

He looks at me strangely, an eyebrow raised and I know the curiosity will get the best of him. "What's so funny?" he asks, my hand reaching up to wipe away the tears from laughing so hard. 

"JC called, she teased him and he hung up." 

"She did the same thing to me last night when he called me. How was she doing the teasing?"

"He pinned her."

"Crazy," he comments, shaking his head. "She was giving him a lap dance last night."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance