Story Notes:
Reviews are like addictions, please leave something! Ideas and suggestions are welcome! <3

A new album, media exposure, interviews, a tour, appearances, cameos, collaborations and all around craziness surround our normal everyday lives. We have Zandrya, Aaliyah, Demitryus, Nickoly, and Mikal to worry about on top of all of this. Sam has been amazing and has taken on a more hands on experience this time around. We do have a surprise for my fans, but it’s her pre-tour thing. Tomorrow night is an iHeart radio show for me and the plan is to perform our duet, she plans on continuing the song throughout the tour. Her looks have changed a little because her hair is a few shades darker than it had been a couple weeks ago when the paps had last gotten snapshots of her. "Josh, are you paying any attention?" Kailey scolds me.

"No, sorry," I sheepishly apologize.

"So this tour is supposed to go for 7 months, that portion being in the US and Canada alone before a 3 month break and then we take on Australia, Europe, Japan, Africa and the two remaining Americas?" Sam asks, looking over my tour schedule.

"Right," Kailey confirms. "When is that date again?"

She smiles and I gently tickle her side. "March 23, 2017," we announce simultaneously.

"About 9 months from now and your tour starts in three weeks. Fatima, how are rehearsals?"

Fatima giggles for a moment. "If the Boys had learned the routines as well as Sam has, they would have had nothing to worry about. Even her dancers have been amazing! Everyone will be ready within two weeks."

Kailey grins. "Good. JC, what about the dates and arenas and hotels and flights?" she reads off her checklist.

"I swear I’m supposed to be managing her," I tease, welcoming laughter.

"You are and we did agree that you’d like to have more time with her and the kids."

I nod, having no argument with the arrangement. "Usher is going to be more hands on this time?"

"He did and his words had been along the lines of him wanting to take a break from his personal career to focus on yours since Justin’s on an indefinite break."

"We are keeping the same security team, right?" Sam demands softly.

"Yes, plus three JT, Nick and Aaron had highly recommended. JC is also going to release a demo hidden on her album, the plan is being that we use your album to promote his album that’s due out in 19 months and hope that something pans out. Are you still performing Animal on tour?"

"Yes," I respond.

"So the schedule will be the same." Kailey and Sam walk off discussing the show plans, road schedules, rooming plans and whatever else they’re talking about before Sam stops to look at her assistant. I go to rise from my seat at the dining room table, stopping when they start to laugh hysterically.

"Hmm," I hear behind me.

I turn in my chair to see Usher, chuckling for a moment. "What’s that supposed to mean, man?’

"They get along as well as she and Dawn do, relax. They’ve been like this since the moment we got to Boston during her promo tour for this album of hers. Dawn would like to join her on the road."

"I thought she was going on Aaron’s tour?"

"His tour starts a few weeks after the first leg ends."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc jc lance