Chapter Two

JC paced back and forth in his room. It was nine fifty-seven and he was a mass of nerves. He had received a text just before lunch stating the amount of money (a sum slightly larger than he was used to paying) and the name of the woman who would be arriving (Marlowe) but the only thing he had been thinking about the entire day was the woman in the lobby. He was sure he would not enjoy himself quite as much by the hired replica and the mere idea of his fantasy was slowly driving him insane.

At nine fifty-nine, there was a sharp rap at the door. JC almost jumped out of his skin. Taking a deep breath, he walked over and opened it.

He nearly had a heart attack.

There, in front of him, was the woman from the lobby. A different suit, of course, and without sunglasses but it was definitively her. Those lips were permanently ingrained in his mind.

For her part, Kit stifled a look of surprise to see the man that had stared at her that morning staring at her now. Upon closer inspection, he was much handsomer than she had initially thought; even if that standard was fairly high to begin with. His eyes were the bluest she had ever seen and his lips, which were slightly parted in surprise, begged to be nibbled.

“Come in,” he said when he found his voice, stepping aside to allow her in.

When he had shut the door behind her, she spoke, “I’m Marlowe. I believe you asked for me?”

Her voice was cool and dispassionate, and JC felt a thrill travel down his spine. She had that same look of disdain upon her face and to his surprise he noticed her eyes were a beautiful hazel green. He swallowed hard, “Yes. I did.”

“And may I inquire as to why?” she asked.

“Because I find you mysteriously irresistible and would like to fuck you in as many positions as my mind can conjure,” he replied, smirking slightly.

She seemed unfazed, “Yes, well, we’ll see about that.”

It was a brilliant act. On the inside, Kit was wondering if this was a good idea. This man was gorgeous and just her type. He seemed both arrogant and eager, which was a mixture she found intriguing. He also happened to be well-known around the agency, as she came to discover when she had stopped by that afternoon. He was known for being sexy, charming and gifted – all of which Kit appreciated in a man.

“Would you like something to drink?” he asked as he walked over to his wallet. He found himself shaking as he pulled the bills out.

“I don’t think so. I won’t be here long,” she said, which caused him to look at her. She arched an eyebrow and slowly he realized that she was playing hard to get. She had been so believable that he had almost forgotten this was a game.

“Oh, I don’t think you need to leave so soon,” he purred, handing her the money. “One drink won’t kill you.”

She seemed to debate it for a moment. “Well, I suppose one drink will be fine. Red wine, please. Your restroom is where?”

He pointed to a door and she went in without a word.

JC exhaled. This was just too good to be true. His heart was pounding. He would have to thank whatever deity he could think of for providing him with this kismetic sort of luck – though he was certain this particular situation probably wouldn’t go down too well with whatever deity he chose. But the irony was not lost on him. Fantasizing about a particular woman, asking for that type of woman, and realizing that she was a woman who fulfilled fantasies? The possibilities were endless.

Kit quickly counted the bills he handed to her. She smiled slightly at the twenty percent mark-up Jessica had given her accent. Putting the money in her purse, she looked in the mirror, checking to make sure her make-up was in order. She now had to figure out how far to take this “cool, conservative British businesswoman” façade. Should she create a fantasy situation? Then she thought, ‘This man’s fantasy is you. The real you. So work from the interaction you’ve had with him.’

Taking a deep breath, she stepped back into the room.

“I don’t like eavesdroppers, you know,” she said, putting her purse on the hotel room desk as she watched him pour two glasses of wine.

He smirked. “You remember me, then?”

“Hard to forget someone who stares so rudely.”

His grin turned somewhat sheepish, “Do you blame me?”

She arched an eyebrow, “I think it was the arrogant stare, actually. The crude, very American assumption that you could have me if you put your mind to it.”

He handed her a glass, “I could, you know,” he said.

“Really? And if you could, how would you have me?”

“Any way I could think of.”

She took a sip of her wine, as if thinking. “That sounds very vague to me.”

“You want specifics?”

“Well, since you seem intent on hypothesizing.”

He was suddenly struck with how smart she was. That was always the part of the act that the escort couldn’t fake her way through. Intelligence was either there, or it wasn’t. In the past ten minutes, she had been articulate, witty and shown a deep understanding of the nuances of vocabulary. This one was very smart, which made him crave her even more.

“I’d start by kissing you,” he said, moving toward her with a catlike grace.

Kit felt her throat go a little dry, “That seems presumptuous. Perhaps I’d slap you,” she choked out.

He grinned, noting the effect he was having on her, “You wouldn’t slap me. You wouldn’t know it was coming but you wouldn’t be able to resist it either.”

“Confident, are you?”

He stopped in front of her, his body barely touching hers, whispering, “Very.”

Her eyes dropped to his lips and he smirked. He could see the light blush that was blooming on her pale cheeks and the way she swallowed hard that he was having an effect on her. But then she flicked her eyes back up to his and he felt like he had been gut-checked by the icy stare.

She slowly side-stepped him, “It takes more than that to have me, Mr. Scott.”

He gripped her arm and swung her back into his arms, saying, “Josh.”

He saw a flicker of confusion in her eyes and he realized that she probably didn’t hear first names very often. In fact, he had never offered it before. But the idea of making her scream his name made him want his first name – his real name – to be the name she screamed.

Kit blinked up at him, trying to read him. She was usually a good judge of what men wanted, though admittedly it was not the most difficult task in the world. But this man was an enigma. She had thought him cocky, probably from a lifetime of being able to get whatever woman he wanted whenever he wanted her, but then there was softness to his eyes that told her he was a romantic at heart.

His sudden kiss surprised her, and when she realized what was going on, she pulled away and before she could think, slapped him.

JC held his cheek, the sting of the slap still raw as he stared at her. Her chest was heaving, panting, as her eyes searched his. Then he saw it: doubt. She was doubting whether the slap had been a good idea, which told him that it had been an organic, knee-jerk reaction. Which meant that the real her, the woman that had mesmerized him in the lobby, had taken over for just a moment.

He pressed her against the wall and kissed her hard, unrelenting and uncompromising. Her hands flew to his hair, nails sliding over his scalp as she responded to his kiss. It was explosive. Lips and tongues and teeth battled for domination and she gave as good as she got. Kit lost herself in the feeling of his body pressed so closely to hers. He was all smooth skin and chiseled muscle, and she knew that if she didn’t do something, she would surrender so completely to him that the line would blur between who she was at work and who she was in life.

She didn’t want that line to blur.

She felt him let her hair down and she pulled away from his lips, giving him a fiery look with her eyes. Then she pushed him back onto the bed. He stumbled a bit and fell heavily, always watching her. She flicked her hair, letting the long, wavy mass of brown locks tumble over her shoulders.

“It seems that you think you have me, Mr. Scott,” she said, sauntering over to him and sitting on his lap, “But what are you going to do with me now?”

A slow smirk appeared on his lips and with a swift motion, he stood and pressed her back against the wall. She squeaked slightly in surprise at the movement, her legs locking around his torso and her hands gripping onto his broad shoulders. She felt his hands run up under her suit jacket and he hissed when he felt nothing but bare skin.

“Do you always go to business meetings with nothing under your suit?” he breathed, unbuttoning the jacket and pushing it over her shoulders.

“Depends entirely who I’m meeting,” she replied, her eyes fluttering closed as his lips found the point on her neck that rendered her weak. She let out a breath as his tongue flicked out to trace her shoulder and she shuddered.

“Should I feel special?” he asked, hands running up her sides as he watched her face. The flush had returned to her cheeks and her eyes were closed as he caressed the sides of her breasts, thumbs plucking gently at her nipples. He could feel her heat through his jeans and he felt himself react at the thought that he was the reason she was getting so aroused.

“I don’t know,” she replied, opening her eyes slightly as she looked down at him, adding, “What’s special about you?”

He felt his self-control quickly unraveling. Under normal circumstances, he would take his time, teasing and enjoying giving pleasure almost as much as he enjoyed getting it. But that night, with this woman, he wanted nothing more than to just bury himself within her and hear her scream his name.

“Let me show you,” he whispered before kissing her hard, his fingers pushing her trousers and panties off before flicking his own jeans open. Gazing at her, he pulled his t-shirt off, wanting to feel her breasts pressing against his skin as he fucked her.

He ran his hands down the center of her body to see how wet she was. She purred slightly as he slid his finger within her. His stomach tensed as he felt how tight she was. Just imagining that tightness around his cock had him at his wit’s end.

“I feel how wet you are, kitten,” he whispered to her as he continued to play with her softly while his other hand retrieved a foil packet from his pocket. “Tell me how much you want me.”

Kit gasped as his thumb caressed her clit, trying to form words as her hips bucked. “I…I don’t know…what you’re talking about,” she managed to gasp.

He had sheathed himself and looked back up at her face, his hand pausing in its movements. He caught her eyes before watching her breasts heave as he slowly started teasing her clit again, his thumb moving in torturous circles. He watched as her lips parted, her stomach quivering and her breathing getting shallower.

“Tell me,” he whispered, leaning in to nip at her ear. “Tell me how much you want to cum.”

She whimpered and he smiled, slowly leading his cock toward her entrance. He kissed her neck, teasing her by sliding the head of his cock up and down her slit, “Tell me, baby.”

Kit let out a breath, her body almost shaking from the pleasure he was giving her. She licked her lips, trying to think straight with the feeling of his penis so close where she wanted it. She had never been so turned on by a client before, but she was not about to lose the upper hand of this encounter. As much as she wanted him, she kept her mouth shut.

He watched as she swallowed hard before tensing her jaw. He arched an eyebrow. She wasn’t going to surrender so easily. He smiled slightly, unwrapping her legs from his torso and opening her body wider, hooking her legs over his arms so she was spread in front of him.

“I suppose I’m just going to have to make you cum, then,” he said before thrusting hard into her body, burying himself to the hilt in her tight, wet heat.

Kit’s eyes slammed shut, locking the scream down in her throat as she felt the most delicious stretch within her than she had ever felt in her life. “Gifted” was not the right word for the equipment this man’s wielded. He was magnificent.

His thrusts were long and hard, just the way she liked it. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he pumped relentlessly into her body, his lips occasionally grazing over her collarbone, his breath hot on her skin. She felt her body tensing, the build within her stomach increasing to a crescendo, when all of a sudden, he stopped.

Her eyes flew open to see him staring at her. His eyes bore into her as he held himself still. She could feel his pulse through her body; his control was on the edge. She recognized the look. But he wanted her to submit first.

Smirking, she rolled her hips, tightening herself around him as she did so. He cried out, his stomach tensing as he dropped one of her legs to grip the wall. She saw the veins on his neck standing out against his skin as he fell into her, trying to regain the upper hand as he composed himself.

After a moment, he looked up into her face, mere inches from hers. His eyes blazed fire.

“Fuck you,” he spat and she gave a coy smile.

“Tell me how much you want to cum,” she purred.

He gripped her hair with one hand, the other still holding one of her legs, and he pulled her closer to him, stopping millimeters from her lips, “I will make you cum. And you will scream my name.”

He kissed her then, the same deep, unrelenting kiss but as he started pumping his hips again, she knew something had snapped. He was assaulting all of her senses at once with pleasure and pain; kissing and nipping hard at her lips; his powerful, almost violent thrusts within her body hitting her g-spot with pinpoint precision; his hand tugging at her hair.

The build that had started in her stomach earlier had been replaced by a deeper, darker pleasure; something she hadn’t felt before. It shot from her core through her limbs, electrifying every nerve within her. She found herself needing air but his kisses were too overwhelming.

Then the world stopped and her body started shaking. She pulled away from his lips with a gasp before her vocal chords betrayed her brain and she was screaming. Her body was on fire. She was wrapped in a velvet darkness of an erotic wonderland; all violent colors and overwhelming sensation. Pleasure, so dark and wonderful, consumed her and rolled over her in waves. It was insistent, merciless and unending. Her nails dug into his skin, his name – ‘Josh’ – rolling off her tongue like a chant.

JC felt her body slam tight around him and he cried out, his body tense as he rode out her orgasm. He watched her, jaw tense, as she gave in, her body flushing as she started to scream. He was in awe at how beautiful she was, uninhibited in her enjoyment. When she screamed his name – his real name – he felt himself lose it. A deep, sensual groan escaped his lips, his body thrusting all the way into her, hips jerking as he came harder than he had ever cum before. Stars appeared in front of his eyes as he felt his pleasure course through his body and up his shaft, emptying himself within her.

They were both shaking as they came down from their highs, and JC stumbled backwards to fall onto the bed, bringing her with him. She landed gracelessly on top of him, panting heavily. They lay like that for a few moments before she rolled off of him, staring at the ceiling. It had been a very long time since someone had rendered her speechless. But this man, with his intensity and heat, had unraveled her completely.

A few more moments passed before he stood, kicking out of his jeans and walking unabashedly naked to the bathroom. Kit watched him, rolling onto her side and propping her head up with her elbow. His body seemed to be made of muscle, though his ass was a little flatter than she normally liked. She smiled to herself, looking down at the luxurious eight-hundred thread-count sheets, as she thought, ‘Well, nobody’s perfect.’

“Something funny?” he asked and she looked back up to see him standing at the bathroom door, watching her.

“No,” she replied, looking up into his face and keeping eye contact. Her body may have surrendered to him but she still had some fight in her. Plus, he had paid for the whole night. Might as well make it interesting.

He lay next to her, looking at her as he, too, propped himself up on his elbow.

“You are a perplexing woman, Marlowe,” he said.

She smiled slightly, “Have you ever met a woman who wasn’t perplexing, Mr. Scott?” she replied coyly.

He cocked his head.

“Not one who is perplexing in the way that you are, Marlowe,” he replied, her work name tripping off his tongue.

“And how am I perplexing, Mr. Scott?” she asked, keeping her eyes cool but playful.

He surveyed her, as if thinking, and she could feel herself melting into his deep blue eyes.

“You’re smart,” he said finally, taking his free hand and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before starting to trace his fingers over her jaw. “You’re sexy as hell,” he continued, his fingers dancing over her neck and down the valley between her breasts. Then he pushed her onto her back, sliding closer to her as he lay his palm flat against her sternum. “And you don’t seem like the type of person who would…take a job like the one you have.”

“And what type of job do I have, Mr. Scott?” she countered, her eyes still holding his gaze as she arched a brow.

He smiled slightly, “Universal exports?”

She laughed in spite of herself – her genuine laugh – but swallowed it when she realized what she was doing. This was where the line became blurred. A man who was physically and sexually her type, making her forget the façade, even if it was for a moment.

JC watched the woman below him in wonder. That laugh had gone straight to his groin; husky and sensual, it was a sound like nothing he had heard before. But then she had swallowed it as suddenly as it had escaped and he caught a flicker of fear in her eyes.

But he didn’t understand why.

Kit knew she needed to take his mind off of the growing silence, so she took advantage of his assessment of her and pushed him onto his back. She straddled his torso, running her tongue up his long, sinewy neck to his ear.

“And how may I service you tonight, Mr. Bond?” she asked, deciding she might as well use his joke to create another fantasy. After all, what man didn’t want to be James Bond?

This man seemed no different as he groaned when she nibbled on his earlobe.

“Any way you feel like it, Moneypenny,” he replied in an awful Scottish accent, no doubt trying to imitate the most famous Bond actor. Kit had to work to stifle her laughter as she nibbled her way down his neck again, tongue flicking out to taste the saltiness of his skin.

She could feel the muscles beneath her contracting as she moved further down, lips and teeth forging the pathway, her hair spilling onto his body. As she drew closer, she felt his semi-hard erection prodding her chest and she flicked her hair out of her face and gazed up at him with a playful smile before slowly caressing his cock between her breasts.

“Shit…” he groaned, his back arching slightly as she massaged him to a full erection. She allowed herself a moment to just gaze at him. He had, quite possibly, the most perfect penis she had ever encountered. He was long, but not too long – a little over eight inches – and thick without being overwhelming. Smiling, she let her eyes lock on his as she lowered her lips and licked the head.

JC gripped the sheets as he watched this sphinx of a woman wrap her lips around his cock. It was the single most sensual thing he had experienced in a very long time. Licking his lips, he swallowed hard and watched her with hooded eyes as she gave him a grin before taking him deep into her throat.

“Holy fuck!” JC cried, eyes slamming shut and hands gripping tighter to the sheets. The incredible suction of her lips around him, coupled with her ability to take so much of him, had him aching. When her hand cupped his balls, he felt himself tense and he had to think of various mundane things to stop himself from cumming.

Kit watched him as she sucked, swirling her tongue up the base of his shaft as she slowly stroked up and down. She had been pleasantly surprised to find him clean and she smirked to herself when she realized that he had gone to the bathroom earlier specifically for the purpose of cleaning himself up.

Which mean that he expected this.

It was definitely not uncommon for her to perform this particular task with clients. In fact, in her experience, this was the thing they desired the most. But with this man it was different. She wanted to make him cum, to bring him to ecstasy just so she could have the upper hand. The power play between them seemed to make everything more electric.

She caressed his balls, feeling him tense with every touch but pulling himself back from the brink just before he came. She could taste his pre-cum on her tongue, tangy and salty. Licking the tip of his cock, she concentrated on the sensitive, heart-shaped head, sucking hard.

JC gasped, eyes flying open as she concentrated on the head of his cock, her hands still torturing him. After a particularly playful swipe of her tongue against the sensitive tip, he felt himself losing control of his body.

“Fuck! Don’t stop…oh God…” he groaned, a hand flying to her head to guide her movements. He was so close; so incredibly close. Her mouth was amazing and he wanted more than anything to shoot his cum down her throat.

Kit could feel him start to unravel, and just as she slid her mouth all the way down, a hand still gently caressing his balls, her other hand slid down, pressing firmly on the perineum just as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat.

JC felt as if someone had body checked him into a wall of indescribable pleasure. Ecstasy raced through his body as he let out a torrent of curses, his body bucking as he came down her throat. He felt momentarily lifted out of his himself, his limbs going numb as his skin sang, every nerve sparking within him.

He collapsed against the bed, eyes wide, completely spent. In his peripheral he saw her stand over him, licking her lips and smiling…no, smirking at him. He simply stared. He was momentarily struck mute.

That had never happened before. He had never unraveled that quickly and at that level of intensity, and certainly never from a blowjob. While they were definitely pleasurable, it took a lot to bring him to the brink.

She had done it in less than five minutes.

He groaned slightly as she crawled over his body with the grace of a jungle cat, wanting to touch her but feeling his limbs limp at his side. She lay on top of him, her breasts pressing against his chest, her heat teasing his now-flaccid cock, and let her fingers dance up his jawline.

“Enjoy yourself, did you?” she asked.

“Yes,” he breathed, the last vestiges of lazy pleasure slowly disappearing. His tactile senses slowly started returning, and with a little effort, he lifted his arm and lay a gentle hand on her back, fingers tracing down her bare spine.

He smiled when she shivered.

She went to move off of him but he stopped her. She looked up at him expectantly, thinking he would speak, but he just watched her as he ran his fingers up and down her back. She swallowed hard, trying to keep her body from quivering. Her back had always been very sensitive, but she also considered it incredibly sensual, which just added to the experience.

He watched her, seeing her as she tried to control her expression. He could feel goose bumps form in spite of her determination, and as he kneaded his fingers into her lower back, a moan escaped from her lips and he felt her nipples get hard against his chest.

He had regained his strength, and gently rolled them over, falling on top of her. She let out a breath, looking up at him. He took her in. Smooth skin, large hazel-green eyes, a pert nose and full lips; a long neck led to graceful shoulders, a divine pair of breasts and a body that called to every part of him.

“You are beautiful,” he heard himself say.

Kit blinked, unsure how to respond. It wasn’t the first time a client had said that to her, but the look of reverence in his eyes was something she hadn’t seen before.

He leant down, catching her lips with his and kissing her softly. He took his time, nipping her lower lip before sliding his tongue along the full flesh. She gave in and their tongues met in a hot, slow dance. He brought up a hand to cup her cheek, the other running through her hair. Her arms slowly, tentatively, wrapped around his neck.

Kit felt her body heat under his, her lips submitting to his quiet insistence. He tasted like wine and something else that she couldn’t quite place – something darker – but the combination was addicting. Her fingers played with the strands of hair at the back of his neck and she gave a little sigh.

Then she realized what she was doing.

She pulled away without thinking, dropping her arms to the bed. He looked somewhat dazed, but his brow furrowed when he realized what was happening.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I…” she started but she didn’t know how to finish the sentence. They had known each other for an hour, at most, and she was feeling something in the pit of her stomach that told her more than any conversation.

She liked him.

“I need to go,” she whispered, quickly crawling out from beneath him.

She was on her feet and pulling her pants on before the words registered.

“Wait a minute,” he said, turning to look at her.

“I’m sorry. Here…” she said, digging into her purse and offering him the money he had given her.

“No, I don’t…what’s wrong?” he asked.

“This…I…” But she couldn’t tell him. It was against every fiber in her being to leave but she knew herself well enough to know that if she stayed, there would be worse consequences.

“Did I…did I hurt you?” he asked as she pulled her jacket on.

She spun around to face him, “What? No,” she said, shaking her head. “I just…”

But she still couldn’t say it. Stepping into her heels, she gathered her thoughts. She knew she would have a lot to answer for if she left, and it was likely she would lose her job. But she had taken the job to avoid the pain of heartache and had become very good at locking down her emotions because of it. Yet in one hour, this man had been able to penetrate through her carefully-constructed walls.

Without even trying.

“I’m sorry,” she said, dropping the money on the bed and fleeing as quickly as she could.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Onto the next chapter... 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral girlontop wank hotel postsync callgirl