Chapter 11

Link, was trying to keep up his act for his audience.  Talking dirty, while the whole time Zoë was so out of it the only thing she could do was moan out words.  She couldn’t even speak clearly.  Subconsciously, she was saying no.  But the words weren’t coming out.  Her head was spinning, and then everything went black as she passed out.

Link, looked from Zoë to the phone when she passed out.  He then noticed that the call was no longer connected.  Obviously, JC had hung up.  He smirked.  At least he got his point across before she passed out.  JC, had no possible way of knowing that they hadn’t even done anything other than kiss and maybe grope a little bit before she started pushing him away from her.  Zoë, was so out of it she couldn’t even talk, but all that moaning she was doing, sure did put on a believable act.

He climbed out of the bed, grabbing the phone off the nightstand and made his way back into the living room.  He decided to give it a few minutes before calling back.  He wanted it all to seem believable, so he sat down and flipped on the TV to pass the time.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, he couldn’t wait any longer.  He needed to call JC back and make his demands.

He picked the phone up off the coffee table and pressed the send button again, and waited on JC to answer.
 



 

The guys were only a few minutes away from Link’s place when JC’s phone started ringing again.  He pulled it out.  “It’s him again.” JC, said.

“Don’t do anything to let him know where on our way to his house!  Just play along with his game!” Chris, told him.  And Justin pressed his foot down further on the gas pedal to speed up.

“Hello?” JC, answered on the third ring.

“You had to think about answering after what you just heard huh?” Link, said.  JC, could sense the smirk on his face.

“Just tell me what you want.” JC, said sternly.

“Well, I’m glad you’re acting civil.” Link, chuckled.  “NOW!  As I’m sure you’ve guessed by now I don’t give a shit about your little friend Zoë!  This whole time it’s only been about getting using her to get closer to you and your friends.  I hoped it would be simple.  Ya’ll could just make a couple calls and maybe get me some gigs or something to help further my career.”

“And, so what happened?” JC, said playing along as Justin speeded down the street, following the directions Chris was whispering to him.

“And well Zoë cares too much about her friends to ask for something like that.  “It wouldn’t be right for her to ask that.” she, told me!  I’d almost given up, and decided to just use her for her fine ass body.  And her super tight pussy!” Link, said.

JC’s, patience was growing short with the way this guy was talking about his friend.  If he could only reach through the phone, he’d strangle the bastard.  “Get to the point Link.  Your point has been taken and noted.  Now tell me what the hell you want!” he, demanded.

“I want money!  You give me 5 million dollars, and I’ll give you back your friendship with Zoë.”

“5 MILLION DOLLARS?  Are you fucking crazy?” JC, retorted, nearly laughing at the outlandish demands this guy had.

“So your saying she’s not worth that much?  I thought you loved her, JC!  I thought she was your best friend, JC!”

“She is my Best Friend, and I do lover her very much.  That’s why if you’ve touched one hair on her head I’m gonna….” JC, began losing his temper again.

“I think you know I’ve already done more than touch the hairs on her head!” Link, snickered.
 



 

Zoë, stirred waking up in the bed.  She blinked several times trying to get her vision to focus.  But everything was blurry.  She could hardly see anything.  Her head was pounding.  She slurred out Link’s name weakly, but he didn’t answer.  She looked around for him in the room, but couldn’t see him anywhere and he wasn’t in the bed.

So she slowly climbed out of bed.  Staggering towards the partially closed bedroom door, where a light was pouring in from the other room.  Once, she got to the doorway she pulled the door open slightly.  She stood clinging to the door trying to regain her strength.

Her thoughts were spinning.  “What’s wrong with me?  Why can I hardly move?  Why can’t I see?” she, was asking herself in her head.  Then she heard Link’s laughter, he was on the phone.  She moved slowly, staggering towards the hallway leaning against the wall.  Listening intently to what Link was saying, trying to figure out who he was talking to.

The she overheard him say JC’s name.  She felt her heart race in her chest, at his next words.  “Well, she doesn’t know that you didn’t say any of those things.  She thinks I really care about her and she thinks you’re the scum of the earth.  And she will until I tell her otherwise.  And all you have to do is pay me the money I asked for, and I’ll break it to her.  Then you can both be out of my life.  I could care less.  I just want the money.”

Zoë, was filled with anger.  He lied to her.  JC, never said those things.  How could she be so stupid? How could she believe him over JC?  She was enraged, and with what energy she had left in her she stumbled down the hallway, and into the living room.

Her anger built until it was overflowing inside of her.  She tried for a moment to speak, but nothing would come out.  He still had no clue she was even in the room, he was too busy gloating to JC about how he had ravished her body or some shit like that, which only made her more angry.

“You…You son…YOU SON OF A BITCH!” she, finally yelled out.

Link, jumped at the sound of her voice, and turned to see her standing there glaring at him with fire in her eyes.
 



 

“You lied to me!  I believed you!  JC, didn’t say any of that stuff!  You bastard, I‘m gonna kill you!” JC, heard Zoë’s weak voice, in the background, and then the phone went dead.

“Shit, hurry up J!  I just heard Zoë in the background.  She heard everything he just said to me on the phone.” JC, said rushing him.

“We’re here!  This is the place.” Justin, said turning quickly into the parking lot.  He slowed down driving past the apartments, until they spotted Link’s apartment number.

Justin, pulled into a parking spot a couple places down from his front door as not to let him know they were there, and then the guys jumped out of the car.  They were walking slowly towards the door, trying to be as quiet as they could when they heard a loud crash come from inside Link’s apartment and JC dashed for the door.

It was locked, so JC began banging on the door.  “Open this fucking door!” he, yelled.

Link, jumped.  Shit they were outside his apartment.  He didn’t have anywhere to go, he didn’t have a backdoor.  He panicked.  He stood frozen, unsure of what to do.

“OPEN THE DOOR!!!” JC’s, voice screamed through again.

Zoë, heard his voice.  “JOSH?” she, called out to him from the floor, where she ended up after she had collapsed into the end table and knocked off the lamp.

JC, heard Zoë, say his name.  “ZOE?  YES, BABY IT’S ME!  OPEN THE DOOR!” he, yelled through the door again.

Zoë, tried to regain her strength, but her head was spinning again.  She tried to crawl to the door.  She was getting close when Link, snapped out of his little trance and grabbed her up by her waist.  “NO, Stop!  JOSH!” she, called out.

“ZOE!!!!” JC, said banging on the door again.

“Watch out man!” Justin, said pushing JC to the side and then kicked the door as hard as he could.  He started to budge.  “AGAIN!  Kick with me this time!” Justin, said to JC and Chris.

They counted to three and with one swift kick from the three of them the door flew open, and they rushed inside.

Link, jumped at the sound of the dork swinging open and dropped Zoë to the floor, and tried to make a quick dash into his room, but Justin snatched him up by the back of his hair, and slammed him onto the floor and sat on him.  “You’re not going anywhere buddy!” he, told him.

JC, was immediately at Zoë’s side on the floor.  Her turned her over to her back, and looked at her face.  Her eyes were partially open. She looked dazed, and confused.  “Zoë, it’s Josh.  Are you ok?” he, asked looking her over trying to make sure she was ok.

Meanwhile, Chris was on the phone with the cops.

Zoë, blinked her eyes trying to focus on the face above her.  It was JC’s voice, but she couldn’t make out his face.  “Josh, is that you?” she, asked barely above a whisper reaching her hand out trying to find his face, but quickly dropped it.

‘What the hell’s wrong with her?  What did you do to her?” JC, yelled looking over at Link, whom Justin was still sitting on.

“I didn’t do anything to her!” Link, retorted.

JC, looked back at Zoë.  There was defiantly something wrong with her.  She was completely zoning out.  JC, had never seen anything like it before.  “Zoë, look at me.  I’m right here.  It’s Josh!  Are you ok?  What did he do to you?” JC, rambled on.

“Josh” she, said reaching her hand out trying to find his face again.  “I can’t see you.  Everything is so blurry.  My head is spinning.” she, mumbled.

JC, took her hand in his.  “It’s gonna be ok, Zo.  I’m here.  I’m not going to let anything happen to you.  You know that right?”

“Mmm Hmmm” was all that she could manage before her eyes rolled back in her head, and she passed out again.

“Zoë?  Zoë, wake up!  ZOE!” JC, said smacking her softly on her cheek trying to wake her up.  JC, spun around.  “What the hell did you do to her?” he, yelled as he leaped for Link.  JC, shoved Justin off of him and turned Link over grabbing him by his throat.  “What did you do to her?” he, screamed.

“JC, man let him go!” Chris, yelled trying to pull JC off of him.

“Not until he tells me what he did to her.  She’s fucked up man.  Something’s not right!” JC, yelled at his friend and began to tighten his grip around Link’s throat.  “Tell me what you did to her!” he, yelled at him again.

Justin, looked over at Zoë’s body laying motionless in the middle of the floor, and he too became over run with anger.  He shoved JC out of the way, and kicked Link in his side.  “Dude, you better fucking tell us what you did to her.”

Link, rolled over to his other side coughing from Justin‘s kick.  “I…I…I gave her some pills!”

“What kind of pills?” JC, said again bending down and this time grabbing him by his shirt collar.

“Two hits of Ecstasy.” Link, said between coughs.  “In her wine, a couple hours ago.”

“JESUS CHRIST!” JC, said dropping Link, back to the floor and rushing back over to Zoë, who was still unconscious.  He sat down on the floor and pulled her into his lap, cradling her in his arms.  “Zoë, please wake up.  Come on you gotta wake up.  PLEASE, ZOE!!!”

Chris, paced back in forth in the room not sure what to do, while Justin stood guard over Link, making sure he didn’t try anything slick.  As JC sat holding Zoë, in his arms rocking back and forth begging her to wake up.
 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love jealous drunksex roommates jc justin joey chris lance