Chapter 10

Once, back at JC’s house Justin called Chris to see if he could get a hold of his friends at Universal to get more info on Link.  Of coarse Chris wanted to know what was going on, so Justin had to explain everything to him.

Chris, was beside himself.  He didn’t know what to think.  At first he was pissed off at JC after hearing what had happened with him and Zoë, and then once Justin told him the part about Link and the shit he pulled at the parade, Chris was furious.  He told Justin he’d see what he could find out and then he’d be over in a bit.

Justin, sat on the sofa watching JC pace back and forth across the carpet in the TV room.  “Man would you sit down you’re making me dizzy!” he, told him.

“I can’t sit still right now!  I’ve got too much shit running through my head.” JC, smarted back.

“Dude, I know you’re upset but wearing a fucking whole in your carpet and making me get sick from dizziness isn’t going to help matters any!” Justin, retorted.

JC, stopped and glared at Justin for a moment, and then threw himself down on the sofa realizing he was right.  “What the hell am I gonna do?”

“It’ll be fine.  Like I said Zoë’s smarter than that!” Justin, said reaching out to place a hand on his friends shoulder, who was slumped over with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands.

JC, looked over to his friend.  Justin, was taken aback by the pain and worry in JC‘s eyes.  And then the words he spoke, didn‘t make him feel any better about the thoughts he, himself was having. “But Justin, what if she’s not?  Zoë, lost her whole world recently.  She’s not healed yet.  And now this.  She told me the first night she was here that I was all the family she had left.  And now she thinks I’ve betrayed her.  There’s no telling what other shit that asshole has told her.  What if she’s too lost in her sorrow to really think about it?  What if she doesn’t realize it’s all lies?”

“I dunno man.  I really dunno.” Justin, answered.
 



 

Once, Link and Zoë got back to his apartment.  They chatted for a bit in the living room.  Link, working his magic on her.  Filling her head with more negative thoughts about JC and all his friends this time.

And at the same time filling her head with thoughts that he was the only one that cared.  But that he truly did care.  That he was falling in love with her.  And he wanted her in his life so badly.

Zoë, broke down in tears again.  The more stuff Link told her and “brought to her attention” about the situation, the worse she felt.  She then decided to take a shower to freshen herself up.  And she just wanted to be alone.  She needed some time to reflect on everything that had happened, within the last 24 hours.

When Zoë, disappeared into the bathroom to take her shower, Link took that opportunity to make his first phone call to JC.

He sorted through Zoë’s purse until he found her cell phone, and then proceeded to search through the phone listings in her phone until he came upon JC’s, cell number.  He pulled it up, and pressed the send button and waited on JC to answer.
 



 

JC and Justin had been sitting on the sofa watching TV, still waiting on Chris to either show up or call back with some information on Link, when JC’s cell started going off.  He didn’t want to answer it at first, until of coarse he looked at the caller ID and seen it was Zoë’s cell phone calling.  “It’s Zoë!” he, told Justin happily.

“See, she’s figured the whole thing out!  She’s probably calling you to come get her!” Justin, smiled feeling relieved.

“Zoë, God I‘m so glad you called me!” JC, answered.

“This isn’t Zoë!” Link, smirked.

“LINK!” JC, said with anger in his voice, and Justin immediately turned to JC to see what was going on.  The expression on JC’s face said everything.

“Yup, it’s me!  Aren’t you happy to hear my voice?” he, chuckled.

“What the hell do you want?  Where’s Zoë?” JC, demanded.

“Oh, she’s here.  She’s very naked in my shower right now!  I’m thinking about joining her, but I haven’t made up my mind yet.” he, said.

“I told you man!  I swear to God…” JC, was cut off.

“You’re not really in the position to be threatening me right now.  I hold your future with your Best Friend in the palm of my hands at the moment.  If I were you, I’d try being nice to me!”

“I’ll be nice to you alright!” JC, yelled into the phone, but the only response he got back was Link’s chuckle and then a click, followed by the dial tone.  “Hello?  Hello?”  JC, stood up and threw his phone into the sofa.  “He fucking hung up on me!” he, yelled.

“What did he say?” Justin, jumped up placing his hand on JC’s shoulders to try to calm him down and find out what was said.

“He just said that Zoë was in his shower.  And went on about how naked she was and how he was thinking about joining her!”

“WHAT!” Justin, yelled out.  “I’m gonna beat that prick into a bloody pulp!”

“Not if I get to him first!” JC, warned.

“Did he say anything else?” Justin, asked.

“Just that he holds the future to me and Zoë’s friendship in his hands and I should try being a little bit nicer to him.”  JC, said again pacing the living room.

Justin, was just about to go off on his rant about the whole situation when the doorbell rang.  JC, stormed off into the entryway to answer the door. He swung it open to find Chris.  “Have you heard anything from Zoë yet?” he, asked walking into the house past JC.

Once, in the living room Justin went on to tell him about the call they’d just received.  So Chris got on his phone, to call his friend back to see if he could possibly rush the information, and to call him back as soon as he knew anything.

Chris, noticing how tense JC was tried to calm his friend down.  “JC, just chill.  It’s ok.  Everything’s ok man!”

“EVERYTHING is not OK!!!” JC, retorted.
 



 

When Zoë got out of the shower and got dressed, she joined Link in the living room on the sofa where they sat talking and watching TV for a few hours.  He again starting planting thoughts in her head about what an awful person JC and his friends were.  And then moved on to trying to make her see how sweet and caring he was to her.

Link talked her into a romantic dinner, telling her it was to help her to try to take her mind off of things.  But then Zoë, pointed out she didn’t have any dress clothing to go anywhere fancy.

“Well, I’ll bring dinner to us then!” he, told her.

Link, got on the phone and called a local takeout restaurant.  He was trying to really impress her, and make her really think he cared by doing all these “special” things for her while she was hurting so badly.

About an hour later, the food showed up, and Link set the table up all nice and romantic like.  He put a nice table cloth on, and added some flowers to the middle.  And he added some lit candles to give it that even more romantic feel.

He poured a couple glasses of wine for them to have with their dinner and before calling Zoë into the table to eat he dropped a couple pills into her glass.

They ate dinner, even though Zoë wasn’t really hungry.  She was too depressed and sad to even think about eating.  But seeing how Link had gone to all that trouble for her, she felt obligated to eat the food, and drink the wine.  It was actually really good, she thought afterwards.  And she didn’t really mind the wine.  She found herself wishing he had something a lot stronger so she could drink her worries away.

When they were finished with their meal, as the night grew closer they snuggled up on the sofa to watch a movie.  After about an hour Link, noticed the effects of the pills he’d slipped into her drink taking effect.

She was becoming somewhat groggy, but at the same time really lucid.  Giggling at the movie, when there really wasn’t anything to giggle about.  He knew it was time to make his move.

He began ravishing her with affection.  He started out with just a tight hug, and then simple petting on her arms.  Then kissing on her neck, and then slowly moved to her lips.  Before long, they were in a full make out session on his sofa.

He got up from the sofa and lead her to the bedroom making sure to grab her cell phone from end table to take with him.  He laid it on the nightstand next to his bed, and then proceeded to kiss, and caress her body.  To work her up into a frenzy.

He began talking to her, asking her if she wanted him until she finally started responding.  Asking him to make love to her.  When those words passed her lips, he knew it was time for his second phone call to JC.

He leaned in kissing her strongly as he reached his hand out and grabbed her cell phone from the night stand and pressed the Send button, to redial the last night and then propped the phone back up on the night stand as he continued kissing her, and touching her.  Continuing to tease her.
 



 

It had been several hours since Link had called.  Chris’, friend had finally called back and told him that he couldn’t really find out much on Link.  Just that everyone that worked with him seemed to like him.  He seemed to be a really nice guy.  They’d never had any problems out of him.

Chris’, friend told him that the guy did sometimes have a cocky attitude, and seemed to be a ladies man.  He was often overheard going on to his male friends about a girl he’d picked up at a club and took back to his apartment and had.  But nothing too out of the ordinary.  They all just figured it was him putting on a macho act of some kind.

Chris, requested for him to get an address for Link, so they could go over to his apartment and check on Zoë.  His friend put up a bit of a fight about it at first, but then Chris promised to make it worth his trouble and the guy told him he’d call him back as soon as he got it.

They were sitting around waiting on Chris’ friend to call back, when a cell phone started ringing.  At first they thought it was Chris’, and he jumped to answer it, but it wasn’t his.  “It’s yours!” Justin, shouted anxiously.

JC, grabbed the phone out of the cushions on the sofa and looked at the Caller ID.  It was Zoë’s phone calling again.  He nodded to his friends to let them know it was him.  Then JC, took a deep breath to prepare himself for the call.  He was going to keep his cool this time.  He was going to try to remain as calm as possible so he could find out what Link wanted and get the whole thing over with.

Chris had pointed out that the guy probably wanted money or something.  That’s the only reasoning he could see behind the whole thing.

“Hello?” JC, answered.

Silence

“Hello?” he, asked again.

Again Silence.

JC, looked up at his two friends who were standing close by, with a concerned look on his face.

“What’s wrong C?”  Justin, asked.

JC, just shook his head at him.  “Hello, is anyone there?  Zoë, is that you?  Are you ok?” he, was becoming frantic.  Nobody was saying anything.  “ZOE?”

And then he heard voices.  Chris and Justin were throwing questions at him and he waved his hand at them, as if to tell them to shut up.  “Hello?” he, asked again.

“Oh, tell me you want me.  Tell me you want me to make love to you Zoë!” JC, hear Link’s voice.

“Hmmmm, make love to me Link.” Zoë’s, now very sultry voice came through the phone.  JC’s, eyes grew large.  He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  He was overcome with shock and anger and about every other emotion possible.

JC, dropped the phone to the floor.  “What’s going on man?  What’s he saying?” Justin, asked quickly reaching for the phone when JC didn’t speak, he only sat there with a crazy look on his face.

Justin, quickly fetched the phone and put it up to his ear.

“Say my name, Zoë.  Tell me how you want it baby!” Link, told her.

Justin’s face grew pale.  All he could hear was Zoë, moaning or sighing or something in the background.  He couldn’t make out anything she was saying, but then he couldn’t even be sure she was saying anything.

He quickly handed the phone to Chris.  “I can’t listen to that!  You listen!”

Chris, put the phone up to his ear, and as soon as he did he heard a loud grunt, followed by Link’s voice.  “Tell me what you want baby.  You want me to fuck you don’t you?  Tell me, Zoë!”

Zoë, moaned in the background, and Chris, immediately took the phone away from his ear and closed it, disconnecting the call.  He didn’t want to hear anymore.  He looked over at JC who was rocking back in forth on the sofa with anger, and frustration.  “He’s just messing with your head man.  He could have just put a porno on in the background and said that shit into the phone!  He’s just messing with you.” he, told his friend trying to calm him down.

“NO Chris.  I heard Zoë’s voice.  That son of a bitch is taking advantage of her!  I’m gonna fucking kill him.”  JC, snarled out in anger, and then jumped up off the sofa and started pacing again.

“You can’t be sure it was her, JC.” Chris, told him again trying to calm him down.

“No man that was, Zoë.  I recognized her voice moaning in the background.”  Justin, said without thinking.

“What do you mean?  How the hell do you know what her moans sound like?” JC, yelled turning his anger towards Justin and started to rush him.

“Dude, I didn’t mean it like that!” Justin, yelled jumping up off the sofa in preparation to defend himself.

“OK, ENOUGH YOU TWO!” Chris, yelled stepping between them.  “This isn’t going to solve anything!  JC, you need to calm the fuck down.  J, was simply referring to the fact that he recognized her voice.  You know he didn’t mean anything else by it!”

“I’m sorry, Justin.  I’m just about to go insane here!  This is driving me crazy!” JC, told him in the best apology he could offer at the moment.

“It’s cool.  I understand.” Justin, said sitting back down on the sofa.

Then Chris’ phone rang.  He answered it quickly.  It was his friend at Universal, calling back with Link’s address.  Chris, rummaged through the room looking for something to write the address down on.

He asked his friend where it was located and he gave him directions and Chris, quickly hung up.  “Let’s go.  We’re going to pay Mr. Link a little visit.  He only lives about 20 minutes from here.”

JC, grabbed his cell phone and headed out the door with the others to Justin’s car.  They all jumped in and took off for Link’s apartment.
 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love jealous drunksex roommates jc justin joey chris lance